剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
She's very intelligent.
你怎么从来不回电♥话♥
So how come you never called me back?
你了解这里的情况吗 巴萨姆
Do you have any idea what's happening here Bassam?
我读过你写的东西
I read what you write,
如果你指的是这个的话
if that's what you're asking.
去年发生了几次抗♥议♥之后
After the protests started last year,
你父亲派了坦克到马安
your father sent his tanks into Ma'an.
死了几十个人 几百人受伤
Dozens of people were killed, hundreds wounded.
所有国际网站
All the international web sites
和报纸都登了我的文章
and papers carried my articles,
而你却什么看法都没有
yet I never heard anything from you.
你我从不谈政♥治♥
Well, we never talk about politics.
因为你不想
'Cause you don't want to.
要说什么时机合适回来 就是那时
If there was ever a time to come back,it was then.
可你却为一场婚礼回来了
Instead, you come back for a wedding.
一场花费一千万英镑的婚礼
A wedding that's costing 10 million pounds.
你父亲说他让我们免受兄弟会和犹太复国主义
Your father claims that he's defending us from the infidels,
那些异教♥徒♥的伤害
the Brotherhood and the Zionists,
而马安的人♥民♥...
while the people in Ma'an...
行了 你知道他们多腐♥败♥
Come on, you know how corrupt they are there.
不能只怪我父亲
My father is not the only one to blame.
你当然会维护他了
Of course you're defending him.
弗西 你想让我怎么样
Fauzi, what do you want from me?
我是个儿科大夫
I'm a pediatraican.
你姓阿尔·法耶德
You're an Al Fayeed.
他们是你家人
They are your family.
没错 所以我才离开这里
Yes. That's why I left.
我写了抗♥议♥的报道之后
After I wrote about the protests,
穆卡巴拉的人半夜把我带走
the mukhabarat took me in the middle of the night
穆卡巴拉 情报局 又叫秘密警♥察♥
在监狱里关了三天
and kept me in prison for three days.
你做着你的美国梦
While you're living your American dream,
我却做着恶梦
I dream about this.
要是我破坏了你的思乡之情我道歉 巴萨姆
I'm sorry if I interfered with your nostalgia, Bassam.
把茶喝了吧
You should finish your tea.
我还要赶稿
I have a deadline.
而你要参加婚礼
And you have a wedding.
有点过了 你觉得呢
It's over the top, don't you think?
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
巴里 二十英里以外的人都能看到这些焰火
Barry... people can see these fireworks from 20 miles away.
这些焰火是点睛之笔
The fireworks are the key to the whole thing.
忘了特赦令里那些蠢货吧
Forget those pricks from Amnesty.
你父亲的成果是个奇迹
What your father's done here is a miracle.
除了沙特阿♥拉♥伯
Not counting the Saudis,
这里的人均收入比其它阿♥拉♥伯国家
the mean per capita income's 18% higher here
高出了百分之十八
than any other country in the Arab League.
叙利亚埃及还战火纷飞 这里却在观赏烟火
Syria, Egypt-- firefights. Here-- fireworks.
我选看烟火
Me, I'll take fireworks.
我叫塞米
My name is Sammy by the way.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
阿卜杜勒
Abdul.
你是靠什么关系进来的
So what's your connection?
我父亲负责你爷爷的安♥全♥部♥门
My father runs security for your grandfather.
我祖父是你曾祖父的安全主管
My grandfather was the head of security for your great-grandfather.
我曾祖父
And my great-grandfather was
是你曾曾祖父的安全主管
the head of security for your great-great...
我明白了
I get it.
我只是想确认下我们没有血缘关系
I was just making sure we're not related.
他来了 我的伙计 瓦利德
There he is! My man... Walid!
你能来太好了
It's good you are here.
愿真♥主♥保佑他们夫妻和美
May Allah keep the bride and groom in prosperity
并授予他们祝福与眷顾
and conferred his blessing upon them.
这是我叔叔 塔里克将军
Do you know my uncle, General Tariq?
很高兴见到您 将军
Good to see you, as always, General.
你们都认识我妻子纳迪亚了
And you both know my wife, Nadia.
还有我的侄子
And my nephew...
艾哈迈德
Ahmed.
烟火表演你还喜欢吗
Have you enjoyed the fireworks?
当然
Of course.
谁会不喜欢烟火表演
Who doesn't enjoy fireworks?
巴萨姆
Bassam.
来
Come.
走吧
Let's go.
不 我不跳了
No, no, I'm good.
都20年了 你大老远赶过来
Hey. You've come all this way after 20 years.
去吧
Go on.
你说对了
You were right.
什么对了
About what?
不会有袭击了
No attacks.
看看瓦利德和他的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥侄子
Look at Walid and his terrorist nephew,
像稻草人一样坐在那儿
sitting there like scarecrows.
都是因为你 是你做到的
It's because of you. You did this.
等等 等等
Wait! Wait! Wait!
抓住他
Take him.
抓住他 贾马尔 贾马尔
Take him. Jamal. Jamal...
出来
come out here.
过来
Come here.
快出来 贾马尔
Come out here, Jamal.
出来
Come out here.
有时候 作为一个好的领导者
Sometimes you have to make hard choices
你必须做出一些艰难的决定
to be a good leader.
这些人包庇这些畜生
These are the people who shelter these dogs,
这些叛徒想害死我们
these traitors who tried to kill us.
给我 拿着
Give me this. Take this.
开枪
Do it.
-开枪 -求你
- Do it. - Please.
求你 我还有家人
Please. I have a family.
轮到你了
Your turn.
失陪
Uh, excuse me.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
去呼吸一下新鲜空气
Uh, just, uh, just, uh, getting some air.
你刚刚还和你哥哥在舞池里
You were just on the dance floor with your brother.
怎么了
What happened?
没事
It doesn't matter.
巴里 拜托别再跟我说没事了
Barry, please stop telling me it doesn't matter.
他是个好孩子 艾哈迈德 你爱他吗
He's a good boy, my Ahmed. You love him?
很好 很好
That's good. Good.
这么漂亮的姑娘
A girl this beautiful,
我相信你肯定有很多追求者
I'm sure you've had many suitors.
新婚之夜是特殊的日子
The wedding night is very special.
保持纯洁是很重要的
It's important to be pure.
如果他迎娶的女人不纯洁
It would break Ahmed's heart
这会伤透艾哈迈德的心
if the woman he married wasn't pure.
就是这样 这就对了
There. There it is.
好姑娘
Good girl.
我很肯定他疯了
I'm pretty sure he's insane.
问题是 我甚至...
The thing is, I don't even...
不怪贾马尔
blame Jamal.
我怪我父亲
I blame my father.
贾马尔之所以这么扭曲 是因为
The reason that Jamal is so broken is because...
我父亲毁了他
my father broke him.
我父亲就是这样的人
That's what he does.
还有
And...
对不起 我不想跟你抱怨这一切
I'm sorry, I... I don't want to dump all this on you.
不 这是好事
No. This is good.
我很高兴你跟我说了
It's good that you did.
现在你要告诉你父亲
Now, you need to your father.
告诉他什么
Tell him what?
一切
Everything.
这改变不了任何事
That's not gonna change anything.
也肯定不会改变他
It's certainly not gonna change him.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表