剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
为你的兄弟 为你的孩子
For your brothers. For your children.
我年纪大了 活不了多久
I'm an old man, I am not long for this world.
总统拿出诚意邀请我们去
I only ask you show the President
我只希望你拿出同样的诚意对待总统
the same respect he's showing us by inviting us here.
他没邀请我们
He didn't invite us.
你要求见他 逼他允许我们来的
You demanded an audience, shamed him into it.
我接受了他当初邀请你的请求
I took the same invitation he offered you
但我把主动权夺回来了
and turned it into a demand.
关键是 我们是在谈判桌上
The point is, we are now facing our enemy
面对敌人 而不是在战场
across a table instead of a battlefield.
全世界都以为是我们的功劳
And the world thinks it was our doing.
因此我们必须出席
Now we must present ourselves accordingly.
作为政♥治♥家 作为文明的人类
As statesmen, as civilized human beings.
不妄言 不付诸武力
No bombast, no fire,
只想顺利解决事情
just an eagerness to get things done.
你能帮助我吗
Can you help me?
酋长 来
Sheik. Come.
-瓦利德 -哥哥
- Walid - Yes, my brother.
我知道你希望今天想陪我一起来
I know you wanted to accompany me here today
现在你已经如愿了
and now you have.
照片已经拍了
The pictures have been taken.
回到车上去 回家吧
Now get back in the car and go home.
什么
E-excuse me?
我是来帮你...进行谈判的
I came here to assist you... in these negotiations.
我跟阿尔·法耶德家的人打交道十多年了
I've been working with the Al Fayeeds for over a decade now.
我知道他们考虑的方式
I know how they think.
你和逼我背井离乡的人
You've made yourself a friend
成了朋友了
to the very people who drove me from my home.
回车上去 走吧
Get back to the car and leave.
您好
Salaam alaikum.
您好
Wa alaikum as-salaam.
-拉希德酋长 -巴萨姆
- Sheik Rashid. - Bassam.
我太太莫莉
My wife Molly.
你好吗
How are you?
欢迎
Welcome.
酋长 您好
Sheik. Salaam alaikum.
-都好了 -我刚听说伊哈卜也来了
- All set? - I just heard Ihab is here.
对 他也是代表团的一员
Yeah, he's part of the delegation.
显然 这都是最后才定下来的
Apparently, it all happened at the last minute.
最后关头不要节外生枝了
Here's hoping nothing else happens at the last minute.
告诉我 齐亚德确定这些谈判要点吗
Tell me, Ziad is sure about these bargaining points?
我问过他一百次了
Well, I asked him about 100 times.
伊哈卜要是敢拿斜眼看我
That Ihab so much as looks at me cross-eyed
我就把他扔回监狱去
and I'll throw him back in the prison.
那酋长呢
What about the Sheik?
他本来就斜眼 控制不了啊
He can't help but look at you cross-eyed.
总统先生
Mr. President.
欢迎 先生
Welcome, sir.
总统先生
Mr. President.
拉希德酋长
Sheik Rashid.
请坐
Please.
抱歉 请问有洗手间吗
Excuse me, have you a toilet?
他嘴里都是痰
His mouth's full of phlegm.
当然
Yeah, of course.
先生们
Well, gentlemen,
这是数十年难逢的会面
this is a meeting decades in the making.
我们该从何开始呢
Where should we start?
赋税 在议会的代表
Taxation? Representation on the council?
也许甚至该重新考虑一下马安的
Perhaps it's even time to rethink the nationalization
一些自然资源国有的化问题了
of some of Ma'an's natural resources.
您很慷慨 总统 也很机敏
You are very generous, President. And very astute.
我知道您非常想恢复创始者广场的秩序
I know you very much want the Founder's Plaza returned to normal.
人们各自回家
People back in their homes.
商♥铺♥继续经营
Businesses able to receive customers.
我相信我可以实现这一切
I believe I can make all that happen.
我只希望得到一样回报
There is really just one thing I want in return.
告诉我你的想法
Tell me what is on your mind.
我恳请
I would like to ask,
既然您的父亲已经仙逝
now that your father has passed,
我恳请您允许人们在联♥合♥国♥的监管下
that you allow there to be open and free elections for
公开 自♥由♥地选举阿布丁的总统
the office of President of Abbudin, monitored by the U.N.,
任何人都可以参选
open to any candidate,
无论他们的政♥治♥ 宗教背景如何
no matter their political or religious affiliation.
让我...仔细考虑一下
Let me take that... under advisement.
-很好 -拉希德酋长
- Very well. - Sheik Rashid,
您可以去恢复创始者广场的秩序了吗
can we now rely upon you to clear the the Founder's Plaza?
让我...仔细考虑一下
Let me take that... under advisement.
不用担心 都是自然规律
Nothing to fear... just gravity.
暴君
第一季第六集
他想要选举
He wants elections!
他疯了吗
Is he out of his mind?
我才不要求着人♥民♥选我领导他们
I'm not begging the people for my right to lead them.
这次会面就是个烂主意
These talks were a horrible idea.
这次会面绝不是烂主意
The talks were not a horrible idea.
没错 他用策略压制了我们
Yes, he outmaneuvered us...
对 我也这样觉得
Yes, I would say so.
那么我们该怎么做 顾问先生
So, what do we do, Mr. Advisor?
我们该怎么做 弟弟
What do we do, brother?
结果证明他想当乔治·华盛顿
It turns out he wants to be George Washington.
这种规模的人群
Typically with a crowd of this size,
以我的经验 今天大约有两万人
I believe the estimate for today is almost 20,000.
一看到你的武装部队和坦克接近
The people will see your heavy armor approaching, your tanks,
立刻就会有两到三千人跑掉
and almost immediately you will lose 2,000 or 3,000.
但是这次 由于军队在广场出现太久
But in this particular instance, since we've been visible
却一直没有行动
to the crowd for several days without an order to proceed,
也许赶不走那么多人
we may not see quite so many flee initially.
但是一旦开始使用高压水枪
But once we initiate use of the water cannons,
人群会减少一半
the crowd will diminish by half.
而剩下的这一万人
It's that remaining 10,000--
是些比较狂热的人
the semi hard-core--
不太容易驱散
that becomes a challenge to disperse.
我们先用橡皮子弹
We'll begin with the rubber bullets,
然后使用常规武器
then conventional ammo.
与此同时
All the while,
坦克
the tanks...
开始推进
are moving,
向一个中心点聚拢
converging on a center point.
当然 挡路的人都会...
And, obviously, anyone in their path...
整个行动大约会花45分钟
The whole thing will take about 45 minutes.
但这不包括善后的时间
Although that's not counting the cleanup.
至少需要花一天的时间来清洗
You're going to need at least a day of scrubbing
才能让广场有条件
before that Plaza is once again presentable
重新开放
to the civilian population.
预计会有多少伤亡
What kind of injuries can we expect?
据我估计
My guesstimate?
两千人受伤
2,000 injured.
约两百人死亡
Perhaps 200 fatalities.
当然 每多等一天
Of course, every day you wait,
每多等一分钟
every minute you wait,
这些数字都会增加
those numbers rise.
在座的哪位天才
Any of the great minds
有更好的建议吗
here have any options to offer?
还是只能这样了
Or is this it?
我们今天杀死两百人
We kill 200 today,
然后明天和我们的人♥民♥开战
then go to war with our people tomorrow.
不是自傲
Not to make light of it,
但是
but, uh...
我们还是很擅长战争的
we're quite good at going to war.
我对我们胜利有充足的信心
I have every confidence we will prevail.
我需要一个小时想一下
I need an hour to reflect.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表