剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
总统的侄女怎么会偷别人的东西
Why would the president's niece steal from this man?
我没有
I didn't...
求你了 上网查一下
Can you please just look it up?
三十秒都用不了
It'll take 30 seconds,
然后你可以继续做记录
and then you can fill out your forms again.
求你了
Please?
爱玛
Emma.
爱-玛
E-m-m-a.
爱-玛
E-m-m-a.
照片拍得真漂亮
Those are really good photos.
我会丢了工作的
I'm gonna get fired.
你就知道会这样 是不是
You do know that, don't you?
我真的不知道
I didn't...
我怎么可能知道
how-how could I know?!
我能不能借手♥机♥打个电♥话♥
Can I just borrow a phone, please?
好的
Yes.
给
Here.
他们已经广播了
They just made the announcement.
马上就要开始登机了
The plane's about to board.
我们找到了司机 我真不知道
Well, we found the driver. I don't know where the hell
-她们能上哪去 -该死 爱玛
- they could've gone. - Shit. Emma.
会不会真出什么事了
What if something actually happened to them?
我派了十几个人排查街道
I have a dozen people combing the streets.
我们会找到他们 送到大使♥馆♥的
We'll find them and take them to the embassy.
你得登机了
You need to get on the plane.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
没有女儿我是不会走的
I'm not leaving here without my daughter.
好吧 那就和塞米一起到大使♥馆♥去
Fine, then take Sammy and get him to the embassy.
别挂 有电♥话♥打进来
Hold on. I'm getting a call.
喂
Hello?
妈妈
Mom?
爱玛
Emma?
感谢上帝 你没事吧
Thank God. Are you okay?
是的 我们很好
Yeah, we're fine.
我们被抢劫了
We kind of got robbed,
但我们现在和一个很好的警♥察♥在一起
but we're with a really nice policeman,
这事有点疯狂
and, uh, it's kind of a crazy...
好了 稍后再讲
Okay, tell me later.
现在我要你认认真真听我说
Right now I need you to listen to me very carefully.
艾玛 原地不要动
Emma, stay right where you are.
约翰·塔克尔就在你附近
John Tucker's in the area.
他会来接你们 好吗
He will come by and pick you up. Okay?
我爱你
I love you.
你们可真会添乱
You two really screwed up.
我们也不愿意遇到贼啊
It's not like we asked to get ripped off.
我不明白 有那么严重吗
I don't get what the big deal is.
我们可以改坐明天的飞机
We could've taken another flight tomorrow.
有什么大不了的
I mean, what's the big deal?
我还是让你姐姐解释给你吧
I'll let your sister explain.
对不起 贾马尔
I'm sorry, Jamal.
我本不希望事情变成这样
I didn't want it to be this way.
我这样做是为了保护你不被自己伤害
I'm doing this to protect you from yourself.
我们都需要更谨慎地选择自己的朋友
We both need to pick our friends better.
你认识哈基姆才多久
You've known Hakim for how long?
有两个月吗
Two months?
我却认识他
I've known him for...
十五年了
15 years.
两杯酒下肚 他就什么都招了
Two drinks, and he confessed everything.
将军
General,
逮捕他吧
you may arrest your prisoner.
乐意之至 总统先生
My pleasure, Mr. President.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
在船上的整个下午
All afternoon on the boat,
我一直在祈祷
I prayed.
祈祷你能回心转意
I prayed you'd change your mind.
我给了你再爱我一次的机会
I gave you a second chance to love me.
我的确爱你
I do love you.
你不配用这个词
You do not get to use that word.
最搞笑的是
The funny thing is...
如果你说你想要这个
if you had said you wanted this...
想要我总统的位子
my presidency...
我会双手奉上
I would have given it to you.
我什么都可以给你
I would have given you anything.
你以为过去这么多年你还可以...
You thought you could come after all these years and...?
把他带走吧
Take him away.
怎样
Well?
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
怎么会
How can that be?
你不是到处都有耳目吗
You have eyes and ears everywhere.
我本以为...
I thought that, uh,
现在我们本来该得到来自宫殿内部的消息了
we might have some signal from inside the Palace by now,
但...
but...
什么消息都没有
we have nothing good or bad.
不过 现在是政♥变♥的开始
Then again, it's the early hours of a coup.
是很...
It's...
是很混乱的
it's all confusion.
这是正常的
That's just how it goes.
我不信你
I don't believe you.
塔克尔
Tucker?
怎么了
What?
电视台现在应该已经被屏蔽了
These stations should've gone dark by now.
我不知道这意味着什么 但...
I don't know what it means, but...
肯定发生了什么计划外的事
something isn't going according to plan.
巴萨姆本就不应该来这儿
Bassam should never have come here.
我们从一开始就都知道这点 对吗
You and I both knew that from the very beginning, didn't we?
贾马尔
Jamal...
你们都是我的儿子
you're both my sons.
如果你不想怜悯他
If you don't want to show him mercy...
那就怜悯我吧
show mercy to me.
你不能这样要求我
You can't ask me this.
我是在要求你
I am asking you.
也是在乞求你
I am begging you.
把他送回家吧
Send him home.
把他们都放逐
Exile them all.
他会这样对我吗
Is that what he would have done for me?
还是会直接杀了我
Or would he have murdered me?
他本来计划连你也一起逮捕
He was planning to arrest you, too.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
还有莱拉 还有艾哈迈德 你的孙子
And Leila. And Ahmed, your grandson.
如果到了那个时候 谁会来为我们求情
Who would have pleaded for our lives?
我不知道
I don't know.
但那并没有发生
But that's not what happened.
你还在这儿
You are here.
你还是总统
You are the President.
能大发慈悲的那个人还是你
You are the one who can be merciful.
我宽厚的儿子
My gentle son.
我不是你宽厚的儿子
I am not your gentle son.
他才是
He was.
求你了 贾马尔
Please. Jamal.
到此为止吧 不要再自相残杀
Ended here. Before we all murdered each other.
贾马尔
Jamal...
他毕竟还是你弟弟
He's still your brother.
你父亲已经承认密谋推♥翻♥总统
Your father has admitted to plotting to overthrow the President.
什么 不 我不相信
What? No. I don't believe you.
这不可能
It's not possible.
我们需要向你和你母亲问话
We want to talk to you and your mother.
我 为什么 我什么都不知道
Me? Why? I don't know anything.
希望你能配合我们
I would prefer that you come voluntarily.
艾哈迈德
Ahmed...
你知道这件事吗
Do you know anything about this?
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表