剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
seeing if we can't exploit the cracks in his power base.
那么资金和媒体呢
And what about the money and the media?
哈基姆·巴塔
Hakim Bata.
努斯拉特的父亲
Nusrat's father?
他拥有全国最大的卫星和有线电视公♥司♥
He owns the country's largest satellite and cable concern.
因为我家族的关系
Because of my family,
他不可能赌上这些来反对贾马尔的
he's not gonna risk all that to go against Jamal.
我确信他会的
I believe he would.
婚礼那天晚上
The night of the wedding,
贾马尔找到努斯拉特
Jamal went to Nusrat,
告诉她阿尔·法耶德必须确认她的
told her the Al Fayeed family must be certain of her...
纯洁之身
purity.
我就不告诉你细节了
I'll spare you the details,
你可以自行想象有多糟
fill in what horrors you will.
哈基姆的妻子索菲亚是我的表妹
Hakim's wife, Sofia-- she is my cousin.
我们很亲近
We are close.
我会让她去和他谈
I'll ask her to ask him.
你确定他不会告密吗
And you're sure he won't say anything?
哈基姆已经失去了女儿
Hakim has already lost a daughter.
他不会冒险再失去妻子了
He won't risk losing his wife.
所以还是有很多可松动的部分
So, there's a lot of moving parts here.
如果幸运的话 很快就可以动手
If we're lucky, this thing happens fast.
从策划到执行 政♥变♥能只有一周时间
A coup's got about a week between inception and execution,
这也是人们能保守秘密的时间限度
that's about as long as people can keep a secret.
在动手之前
You'll have to come up with a credible reason
你还得想一个可信的理由
to send Molly and the kids
把莫莉和孩子们送回美国
back to the States before this goes down.
并且在那之前
And, uh, until then,
你最好对她保密
best to keep her in the dark.
你妻子是通情达理的人吗
Your wife the understanding sort, Barry?
我的家人就留给我♥操♥心吧
Leave my family to me.
总统先生 请您说两句
Mr. President, can you make a comment?
六个月之后
In six months' time,
这块泥土地会被一个可以和大型体育场
this dirt will be replaced by a soccer pitch
媲美的足球场取代
with no rival outside a stadium.
对所有人免费开放
Free to all.
除了这小子
Except this fellow.
他要通过我的护卫才能进
He got past my guard.
几个月后剪彩的时候我们会再见
I will see you all again in a few months when I cut the ribbon.
谢谢
Thank you.
去玩吧
Go play.
巴萨姆 拜托 笑一笑
Bassam, come on. Smile a little,
至少为了这些摄像机笑笑
at least for the cameras.
别生我的气了
Don't stay mad at me.
我没生气
I'm not mad.
这挺好的
This is, uh... this is good.
很好
Good.
得了伙计
Come on, man.
我们上一次踢球已经是多久之前的事了
How long has it been since we've kicked the ball around?
很久了
Long time.
很久了
Long time.
我好怀念
I've missed this.
你和我 当兄弟的感觉
You and me being brothers.
还记得我们去钓鱼吗
Remember our fishing trips?
塔斯巴尼河
Tasbani River?
星鲨都跳到我们的鱼钩上了
Dogfish practically jumped on our hooks.
我们很快会再去的
We will go again soon.
像以前那样
Like the old days.
是尤瑟夫
Yussef.
我还有一个选举要组织
Got an election to organize
小心点
Heads up.
我传得多好
I passed it right to you.
怎么
What,
还要我装进盒子系上蝴蝶结给你不成
you want me to put it in a box and tie it with a bow?
艾哈迈德 对不起
Come on, Ahmed. I'm sorry.
不 不是你的问题
No, it's... it's not you.
是努斯拉特
Nusrat.
我不懂
I don't get it.
我们当时如此相爱 而她现在却
We were completely in love, and now she...
她经历了很多事
She went through a lot.
她也是这么说
She said that, too.
她愿意说出来就好
It's good she's talking about it.
她说什么
What does she say?
她说她被强♥暴♥了
That she was violated.
被那个小男孩强♥暴♥了
By that little boy.
我们不能带着有色眼光来看待她或这件事
We can't judge these things or her.
我们曾经相爱 然后步入婚姻殿堂
We were in love, and then we got married, and...
而她现在却不想和我在一起
now she doesn't want to be around me,
不想待在我身边
close to me.
就这样
Like that.
我做了什么让她不再爱我
What did I do to make her fall out of love with me?
给她点时间 艾哈迈德
Give it time, Ahmed.
事情总会解决的
Things will work out.
你那傻蛋侄子
Your idiot nephew,
伊哈卜 他要回广场吗
Ihab-- he's going back to the Plaza?
那件事已经完结了
He's through with that.
他认为他没必要再去示♥威♥了
He thinks he's outgrown it.
这么说他相信巴萨姆的选举
So he believes Bassam's elections
会让他顺理成章地成为继任人
make him the logical successor
当选总统
to the Presidency.
很多国家都有选举制
Many countries have elections.
比如叙利亚
Syria,
伊朗
Iran.
这样易于管理
They're easy enough to manage.
在国♥家♥安♥全♥的利益下
In the interest of national security,
伊哈卜的党羽当然要被取缔
of course Ihab's party must be outlawed.
你对此有问题吗
Problem with that?
他们都是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They are known terrorists.
我试图和他谈过了
I've tried talking to him,
切·格瓦拉 马♥克♥思♥主义革命者和古巴游击队领导人
但他认为他是切·格瓦拉 所以
but he think he's Che Guevara, so...
为了赢得这场选举
To win this game,
我们要假装参与
we need to appear to be playing it,
这需要一个竞争对手
which requires an opponent.
而民众似乎喜欢拉希德这一家
And the people seem to like the Rashid name.
纳米尔
Namir,
拉希德的另一个儿子
the Sheik's other son.
他太理想主义了
Too idealistic.
而且对竞选活动没兴趣
No stomach for a political campaign.
瓦利德
Walid,
为你的国家服务
serve your country.
以民♥主♥的名义
In the name of democracy.
我
Me?
将军 我毫无政♥治♥抱负
Sir, I have no political aspirations.
别担心 你不会赢的
Don't worry. You won't win.
但你会让世界看到
But you will help us present
我们对这种破事也能信守承诺
to the world our commitment to this bullshit.
参加接下来六个月的竞选活动
Campaign for six months,
做出一些承诺 什么都行
make some promises, whatever.
在选举之后
After the election,
我们再谈一次
we have another talk.
向你展示我们有多看重你的奉献
One that shows you how we value your service to the cause.
我愿意做任何事来侍奉阿尔·法耶德家族
Whatever I can do to serve the house of Al Fayeed.
今天我们又送了一名中东呼吸综合症病患出院
We sent another MERS case home today,
这病很麻烦 简直无法想象
which was huge. You can't imagine.
但还是救活了
To actually have someone survive.
我相信
Yeah, I bet.
你呢
What about you?
你的足球场开幕式如何
How was your soccer field dedication?
还不错 贾马尔和大家握握手
Good. Uh, Jamal shook some hands,
亲吻了一番小婴儿们 你懂的
kissed some babies, you know.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表