剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
They're not talking to us, Fahmy.
他们不想谈判
They won't negotiate.
那我们就杀了她
Then we'll kill her.
别这么说
Don't say that.
为什么不
Why not?
她凭什么就应该比我们活得久
Why does she deserve to live any more than any of us?
你疯了
You're crazy.
那也是他们逼的
Because they are making us crazy!
我哥哥是无辜的
My brother did nothing,
但他们把他扔进了监狱
but they put him in prison.
如果我不救他出来 他必死无疑
And he'll die there unless I get him out.
你以前从没见过女人的胸部
You have never seen a woman's breasts before...
是吗
have you?
现实中没见过
Not in real life.
我一直想在现实中
I always wanted to see them,
看看真正的
in real life.
外面某个地方会有你的真命天女
There's a woman out there for you somewhere.
可如果你待在这
But you'll never find her,
就永远不可能找到她了
not if you stay here.
后门没有人盯着
They're not watching the back door.
你可以给我松绑
You can untie me,
然后我们一起从后门出去
and we can walk out of here together.
你不该死在这里
You don't deserve to die here.
狙击小队已经瞄准了其中一名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Sniper team has a line of sight on one of the terrorists.
先解决一个 然后准备解决下一个
Take one out and move on target.
叔叔
Uncle...
我们该说的都说完了
We're done talking.
不 还没完
No, we're not.
听着 被扣的是我侄媳妇
Look, it's my niece in there.
如果你不想等我哥哥醒过来
If you won't wait for my brother,
至少让我进去跟他们谈谈
then at least let me go in and talk to them.
等贾马尔手术结束 我就可以告诉他
So I can tell Jamal when he's out of surgery
是我让他弟弟进去送死的吗
I let his brother get himself killed?
回宫殿去 巴萨姆
Go back to the palace, Bassam.
回家更好
Better yet, go home.
你知道吗 我懂了
You know what? I get it.
你根本不想救努斯拉特出来 对不对
You don't even want Nusrat to get out of this, do you?
因为如果她活了下来
Because if she lives,
你们就没有理由去打击
then you lose your excuse to crack down
伊哈卜和他的追随者们了
on Ihab and his followers.
我不屑回答这个问题
I won't even dignify that with an answer.
我要进去了
I'm going in there.
巴萨姆
Bassam!
由他去
Let him go.
求求你 求求你...
Please, please, please...
蠢蛋
Idiot.
我叫你别和她说话了
I told you don't talk with her!
你得听我的
You need to listen to me!
你到底在干什么呢
What the hell are you doing?
我不要等他们冲进来杀了我们
I'm not waiting for them to come in here and kill us.
那我哥哥呢
What about my brother.
起来
Get up.
阿里
Ali!
我要跟她一起走出去
I'm walking out with her,
求他们放我们一条生路
and begging for our lives.
现在疯了的是你
Now you're the one who's crazy!
你以为他们会放你走吗
You think they'll just let you go?
等着瞧吧
We'll find out.
快点 放开她
Come on, let her go.
不然呢
Or what?
你开枪打我吗
You'll shoot me?
你逼我我就打
If I have to.
伙计们
Guys.
别吵了
Shut up!
别挑衅我 阿里
Don't test me, Ali.
放开她
Let go of her.
看
Look.
我没带武器
I'm unarmed.
别再靠近了
Don't come any closer.
我只是想谈谈
I just want to talk.
我叫你别动
I said don't move.
法赫米
Fahmy!
听听他怎么说
Let's hear what he has to say.
好吧
Fine.
慢慢过来
Slowly.
你没事吧
You okay?
你是谁
Who are you?
他问你是谁呢
He asked you who you are.
我是巴里...
I'm Barry...
巴萨姆·阿尔·法耶德
Bassam Al Fayeed.
贾马尔的弟弟
Jamal's brother?
也是卡勒德的儿子
And Khaled's son.
看到吧 拿他做人♥质♥比她有用多了
See? He's an even better hostage than she is.
他们一定会同意拿他换我哥哥的
They will definitely trade him for my brother.
不
No.
不可能
That's never gonna happen.
塔里克的士兵
But any minute now,
随时会冲进来
Tariq's men are gonna come in here
把你们三个都击毙
and kill all three of you.
没必要有人死
None of us has to die.
只要你们听我的
Not if you listen to me.
又没有人会听我们的要求
Why should we listen to you
我们凭什么要听你的
when no one listens to us?
让他说
Let him talk.
塔里克是不会就此罢休的
Tariq won't be satisfied with you,
你们明白吗
do you understand?
他会去抓你们的父亲
He'll go after your fathers
你们的叔叔伯伯 堂兄堂弟
and your uncles and your cousins.
但如果你们放下武器
But if you put your weapons down
和我一起离开
and walk out of here with me,
我保证
I promise you,
我会尽我所能确保
I'll do everything I can to make sure
你得到公正裁决
you're fairly treated.
狗屁
Bullshit!
法赫米
Fahmy...
他姓阿尔·法耶德
He is Al Fayeed!
现在只有阿尔·法耶德能救你了
Only an Al Fayeed can save you now.
你该告诉我他要来
You should have told me he was coming.
我会记得你没说的
I won't forget you didn't.
将军
General.
我们出来了
Coming out!
努斯拉特
Nusrat!
进入
Move in!
叔叔
Uncle.
放了他们吧
Please, let them go.
可怜可怜他们
Show them some mercy,
他们只是孩子
they're just kids.
我向他们保证了
I gave them my word.
保证什么
Your word?
以阿尔·法耶德做得保证
As an Al Fayeed.
一个月之内
A month from now,
他们中某人将会
one of them would have turned up
身背炸♥弹♥出现在公交车站或火车站
at a bus stop or a train station wearing a bomb.
让他们流血比我们自己牺牲要好得多
Better their blood than ours.
巴萨姆 走吧
Bassam, come.
你救了努斯拉特
You saved Nusrat.
如果不是你
If not for you,
她也会被杀
she would have been killed, too.
走吧
Let's go.
你有严重的撕裂伤
You suffered severe lacerations
及多处组织损伤
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表