剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
上次你想和谈的时候...
Last time you wanted to talk, well,
我猜你被什么事耽误了吧
I guess you got held up.
情况不同了
Different circumstances.
我们现在不是敌人了
We're not adversaries now.
我们是一项政♥治♥进程中的合作伙伴
We're partners in a political process.
选举啊
Ah, the election.
那是两年后的事了
It's two years from now.
现在的全球变暖啊
Mmm, global warming,
中东呼吸综合症啊
MERS,
地震啊
earthquakes.
两年后可能地球都不复存在了
The world may not even be here in two years.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我的意思是 六个月会更好一些
I'm saying six months would be better.
对一个从未进行过公开选举的国家来说
For a country that's never had an open election,
至少要花一年时间准备
it's gonna take a year, at least.
九个月
Nine months.
从构想到付诸实践
The time from conception to birth.
我们有义务为你父亲把这事做好
We owe it to your father to do this right.
他们可不会因为区区选举
They don't just give out the
就给你颁发诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥
Nobel Peace Prize for simply having elections.
选举可不能保证和平
Elections are no guarantee of peace.
九个月后选举
And nine months from now?
你弟弟随便缩短了你签订的法案
A little presumptuous of your brother,
可有点放肆啊
abridging the law you signed.
我现在花一周竞选也可以
I could run a week from now,
耗上十年也可以
a decade from now.
还有谁来给我当对手
Who's left to oppose me?
巴萨姆向拉希德家的人妥协
Bassam caving in to the Rashid demands
只能让你显得软弱
only makes you look weak.
我一心只为你好
I only want what's best for you.
你能真心地说巴萨姆也是如此吗
Can you truly say the same thing about Bassam?
你对巴萨姆的了解太肤浅
What you know about Bassam is shit.
你想了解我弟弟
You want to know about my brother?
了解他对我的爱吗
About his love for me?
我让酋长去沉睡
I put the Sheik to sleep.
而巴萨姆 我弟弟
Bassam, my brother,
让他一睡不醒
he made sure he didn't wake up.
他...
He...
是巴萨姆做的吗
Bassam did that?
对
Yes.
他本是个绅士
He is a gentle man.
一个医生
A healer.
他为了救他哥哥
He went against his own nature
违背了自己的本性
to save his brother.
告诉我
So tell me
关于我和我弟弟 你又懂什么
what the hell you about my brother and me?
你在等电♥话♥吗
You expecting a call?
是啊
Yeah.
谁的电♥话♥
From who?
现在事情很多
Well, there's just a lot going on.
亲爱的 你那么努力才成就如今的一切
Honey, you've worked really hard to get this far.
事情会顺利的
You'll see it through.
会有好结果的
It's gonna pay off.
来睡觉吧
Why don't you come to bed?
好 马上去
Yeah, I'll be right there.
好
OK.
亲爱的
Hey, baby.
我父亲今天要给贫困儿童捐赠足球场
My father's dedicating a field for the poor kids today.
他现在是个政客了
He's a politician now.
真不敢想象
Crazy.
跟我去吧
Come with me.
为你男人加加油
Cheer your man.
我要睡觉
I'm taking a nap.
你刚醒
You just woke up.
你为什么要吃这个
Why are you taking this shit?
亲爱的
Baby?
我回来了 艾哈迈德
I'm here, Ahmed.
你还想要什么
What else do you want from me?
要我开空调吗
You want me to turn on the A/C?
不用
I'm fine.
你确定这是去足球场的路吗
Are you sure this is the way to the soccer pitch?
怎么停下了
Why are we stopping?
尤瑟夫
Yussef,
你在干什么
what are you doing?
你之前问约翰·塔克尔
You asked John Tucker
谁觉得贾马尔不适合做总统
who in the government had concerns about Jamal.
你
You?
我们很多人都一直在观察着
Many of us have watched,
等待着
waited,
害怕着你哥哥掌权的那一天
dreaded the day your brother took power.
你父亲和你都努力过
Your father tried as you have tried,
但贾马尔就是贾马尔
but Jamal is Jamal.
别惊讶 巴萨姆
Don't be surprised, Bassam.
你以为你去了美国
You think you went to America,
吃个热狗 就自己找到民♥主♥了吗
ate a hot dog, and discovered democracy all by yourself?
这是哪里
What is this place?
疲惫旅人的避风港
Just a haven for weary travelers.
你是怎么说服你上司的
How did you get your bosses to sign off on this?
别以为事情都定下来了 巴里
Well, don't get ahead of yourself, Barry.
还在进行中呢
It's a process.
他来了
He's here.
稍后打给你
Let me get back to you.
好
Yeah.
我是莱亚·埃克斯利
Lea Exley.
你是国♥务♥院♥的人吗
You're with the state department?
只要能让你放心 觉得我是哪里的都行
Oh, whatever helps you sleep nights.
约翰跟我说了你哥哥和酋长的事
So, John told me about your brother and the Sheik.
不用说 我们毫不吃惊
Needless to say, we weren't surprised,
但看起来你也不惊讶
but something tells me you weren't, either.
按海尔病态人格量表的标准
On the Hare Psychopathy Checklist,
贾马尔都快赶上杰弗里·达默了
Jamal scored a click below Jeffrey Dahmer.
美国著名连环杀手 食人魔
他仍然是我哥哥
He's still my brother.
如果要政♥变♥
If we're gonna do this,
必须保证贾马尔拥有完全豁免权
Jamal gets complete immunity from prosecution.
让他和莱拉保留他们的财产和尊严
Him and Leila keep their money and their dignity.
我们要想办法让民众觉得
We find a way to spin it that
是他自己选择辞职
stepping down was his choice.
这要求可不好办
That's a big ask.
这点没得商量
It's non-negotiable.
军媒钱方面怎么样了
Where are we on the M&M's?
尤瑟夫在努力
Yussef's working his angle.
军媒钱是什么
What's M&M'S?
要政♥变♥ 有三个必备条件 军队
Executing a coup requires three things-- military,
媒体和资金
media and money.
你什么都没有
You don't have 'em,
就政♥变♥不了
it can't be done.
但这也是一个糖果的牌子 是吗
But this M&M'S-- it's also a candy, yes?
是的 也是一个糖果的牌子
Yes, it's also a candy.
首先要搞定军队
The military's number one.
要没有足够数量的军队支持
We don't have the critical mass inside the military,
整件事都会搞砸
the whole thing shits the bed.
我取代贾马尔 塔里克不会坐视不管
Well, Tariq's not gonna stand by while I take over from Jamal.
所以对贾马尔取而代之之前
Which is why we need to remove Tariq
要先移除塔里克
before we remove Jamal.
连我父亲都不敢轻易动塔里克
Even my father was afraid of taking on Tariq.
他的精英卫队有200名士官只效忠于他
He has 200 officers in his Elite Guard loyal only to him.
也不是全部
Not all.
这些年来他在自己的阵营中树敌不少
He's made some enemies over the years inside his own camp.
我们正对几条线做工作
We're working a few leads,
看能否对他权力基础的一些裂缝加以利用
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表