剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
and a lot of tissue damage,
但我们先要修复你的阴♥部♥静脉
but we managed to repair the pudendal vein
及延髓周围大部分坏死
and most of the necrosis around the bulbar...
人话
English.
说人话
Speak English.
你治好我了吗
Did you fix me?
手术很成功
The surgery was successful.
你没有回答我的问题
You're not answering my question.
我在尝试 总统先生
I'm trying, Mr. President.
告诉我
Just tell me.
还能用吗
Will it work again?
应该可以
It should.
彻底康复之后
Eventually.
但要恢复一段时间之后才能了解得更详细
But we'll know more once you had time to heal.
你很享受 对吗
You are enjoying this, aren't you?
科恩医生 你能到外面等我一下吗
Dr. Cohen, could you please wait for me outside?
没问题
Of course.
总统先生
Mr. President.
贾马尔 你的父亲
Jamal, your father,
我非常敬爱的人
whom I loved very much,
在我们的儿子的婚礼日去世了
died the day of our son's wedding.
而你 差点不能人道
Then, you nearly unmanned yourself
还让我差点成为寡妇
and left me a widow.
我怎么可能享受
How could I possibly take any pleasure in this?
你听到她怎么称呼我了吗
Did you hear what she called me?
"总统先生"
"Mr. President."
手术时发生了一些事
Something happened while you were in surgery...
总统先生
Mr. President.
我的丈夫得在他父亲明天的葬礼上
My husband needs to deliver the eulogy tomorrow
发表悼词
at his father's funeral.
他需要站起来
He needs to be on his feet.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I'm not sure that's a good idea.
总统不能在轮椅上
The president can't deliver the eulogy
致悼词 不是吗
from a wheelchair, can he?
只要他小心点就行
As long as he's careful.
好
Good.
我得提醒你 要守口如瓶
I'd also like to remind you to keep this confidential,
要是走漏风声
because if the story leaks,
或者被发到推特上 后果很严重
or it's on Twitter, there will be consequences.
不要威胁我 阿尔·法耶德夫人
Don't threaten me, Mrs. Al Fayeed.
科恩医生
Dr. Cohen...
你儿子阿里亚现在多大了
how old is your son now, Arya?
七岁吗
Seven?
听说他笑起来很可爱
I've been told he has a beautiful smile.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
他怎么样了
How is he?
还是那个贾马尔
Still Jamal.
我能进去吗
Can I go in?
巴萨姆
Bassam.
你所做的 艾哈迈德告诉我了
Ahmed told me what you did.
没事 没事了
Okay. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
都没事了
It's all right.
没事了
It's okay.
去看你哥哥吧
You need to go to your brother.
贾马尔
Jamal.
吗♥啡♥少用点
Easy on the morphine.
你来了
There he is.
美国大英雄
The great American hero.
塔里克叔叔可不会赞同
I doubt Uncle Tariq would agree.
塔里克
Tariq.
父亲称他作"铁锤"
Father called him "The Hammer."
对他来说 一切问题都只是钉子
For him, every problem is a nail.
不过你知道 有时候是需要把铁锤
But, you know, sometimes you need a hammer.
伊哈卜·拉希德这个没妈的野种
This motherless pig, Ihab Rashid
想要杀我
tried to kill me.
除非我先杀了他 否则他会卷土重来的
And he will try again unless I kill him first.
我得变得更强大 弟弟
I need to be stronger, brother.
像父亲一样
Like Father.
你已经准备好了 贾马尔
You're ready for this, Jamal.
我当然准备好了
Of course I am.
怎么可能没准备好呢
Why wouldn't I be?
-贾马尔 马上给我出来 -不要 求你了
- Jamal, get out right now, get out. - No, please.
-你听到我说的了吗 -求求你
- Do you hear me? - Please.
-给我下车 -不要
- Get out of the car. - No.
看
There.
搞定了
It's done.
别烦他了
Leave him alone.
我一生都在做着准备
My whole life I have been getting ready.
我知道这一天终将到来
I knew this day will come.
只不过总会相信他会长生不老
Only, some part of me believed he will live forever.
我一直希望他能从那门进来
I keep expecting him to walk through that door.
愤怒 当然了
Angry, of course.
这个怎么用
How do you work this?
你一直没睡吗
You been up this whole time?
我一直在想那些男孩子
I keep thinking about those boys.
宝贝
Baby.
那不是你的错
That's not your fault.
你已经尽力了
You did everything you could.
是啊
Yeah.
你救了努斯拉特
You saved Nusrat.
我理解他们的愤怒...
I understand their anger...
和无力感
powerlessness.
我在他们这个年纪的时候总是无比羞愧
When I was their age, I was so ashamed.
"你们家是干什么的"
"What does your family do?"
"我们家 我们家是专门压♥迫♥人♥民♥的"
"Oh, us? We're in the oppression business."
我觉得要复杂一些吧
Oh, I think it was a little more complicated than that.
是的 但是
Yeah, but...
我当时是个青少年
I was a teenager.
我以为我选择的余地非常有限
I thought I only had bad choices.
要么享受纸醉金迷的生活
Live with this obscene privilege
假装这一切都不需要付出代价
and pretend like there's no price to any of it,
要么跑到大街上去抗♥议♥我的亲生父亲
or protest on the streets against my own father.
弗西可以说出他的想法 我却不能
Fauzi could speak his mind. I couldn't.
所以我逃了
And so I ran away.
把一切抛在脑后
Denied all of it.
看几千小时的美国电视
Watched thousands of hours of American TV
让我自己连口音都改变
so I didn't even sound like them.
我第一次见到你的时候
When I first met you,
你把自己埋在书本里
buried in your books,
我就知道你在逃避什么
I knew you were hiding.
我想要叫你巴萨姆 还记得吗
I wanted to call you Bassam, remember?
我觉得这名字很美
I thought it was a beautiful name.
可你不许
But you wouldn't let me.
你说你现在叫巴里了
You said you were Barry now.
但我的这些理由
And those arguments I made
现在看起来都不再成立了
don't seem to hold up so well anymore.
在我父亲去世后就不成立了
Not with my father gone.
我是阿尔·法耶德家的一员
I'm an Al Fayeed.
这意味着我在这里是个有权势的人
That means I'm a powerful man here.
即便我再次逃离了
Even if I run away again,
这一切还是悬在我头顶不是吗
isn't that still on my head?
不论何时塔里克以我哥哥的名义行动
Whenever Tariq acts in my brother's name,
不论何时贾马尔太虚弱
whenever Jamal is too weak
而不能说"停下 够了"
to say, "No,enough,"
不管我跑了多远
won't there be blood on my hands
我的双手不还是会沾满鲜血吗
no matter how far away I run?
你是在征求我的同意留下吗
Are you asking my permission to stay?
我看着那些男孩
I look at those boys.
他们为了他们的兄弟而死
They died for their brother.
那么我该对我的兄弟说什么
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表