剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
Molly?
你看起来很累
You look tired.
只是...这一天过得很糟
It's, uh.. it's been a bad day.
拉希德酋长到底出了什么事
What happened to Sheik Rashid?
能确定不是人为的吗
Are we absolutely sure that there was no foul play?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你认为今天发生的事情只是一场意外吗
Do you think what happened today was an accident?
为什么问我这个
Why would you ask me that?
二十年前 你父亲试图
20 years ago, your father tried to sit down
与拉希德酋长和谈结束内战
with Sheik Rashid to end a civil war.
和你现在所做的一样
Just as you are doing now.
结果也和你现在遇到的一样
And just as happened to you,
命运弄人
fate intervened.
命运弄人是什么意思
What do you mean, fate intervened?
拉希德家族炸了一座军营
The Rashids bombed an army barracks
而我爸爸对自己人用了毒气
and my father responded by gassing his own people.
这就是你们说的宿命吗
Is that what you call fate?
这不是真♥相♥
That's not what happened.
是吗
Oh, really?
有多少历史
History is almost never the story
是被如实记载的呢 巴萨姆
of what actually happened, Bassam.
并不是拉希德酋长和他的人
It wasn't Sheik Rashid or his followers
炸了军营
who bombed our soldiers.
那又是谁
Then, who was it?
是你叔叔塔里克
Your uncle Tariq.
他炸了自己的军营 栽赃给酋长
He bombed his own barracks and blamed the Sheik.
所作所为都是为了破坏和谈
All in order to scuttle the peace talks.
我不信
I don't believe you.
当发现你父亲没有上当之后
And when your father refused to take the bait,
塔里克未经你父亲允许 毒气袭击了马安
Tariq gassed Ma'an without your father's consent.
你一直都知道
You knew this whole time,
却没有告诉我
and you didn't tell me.
我一生都以我父亲为耻
I have spent my entire life ashamed of my father.
为了一些他没做过的事恨他 而你现在才告诉我
Hating him for something you now say he didn't do.
巴萨姆
Bassam.
我一直知道阿尔·法耶德家族
I-I always knew that the Al Fayeeds
生性残酷
had a special talent for cruelty,
但这实在是...
but this...
你父亲不许我说
Your father forbade me.
他怕让你知道真♥相♥
And he was afraid that knowing
会使你置身于危险中
the truth would put you in danger.
塔里克是最危险的人
Tariq is the most dangerous man,
你知道的
you know.
完全有可能
It's entirely within the realm of possibility
是他试图杀害酋长
that he tried to the Sheik.
塔里克没有杀害酋长 母亲
Tariq didn't kill the Sheik, mother.
你怎么能保证
How can you be sure?
是他的话 酋长已经死了
Because the Sheik would be dead.
贾马尔知道这些吗
Does Jamal know?
他不知道
No.
除了你和塔里克之外
Besides you and Tariq,
还有谁知道马安的真♥相♥
who else knows the truth about Ma'an?
我知道了
I understand.
别担心
Don't worry.
他来了
He's here now.
是我妈妈吗
My mother?
巴萨姆
Bassam...
这些年 你是怎么跟我叔叔共事的
How-how did you work alongside my uncle all these years?
你怎么做到在他谈论天气
H-How does he say something about the weather or-or
或午饭的时候 保持笑容呢
what you had for lunch and you smile?
为了生存
To survive,
你可以做任何事
you do what you have to do.
所以
So-
到头来我父亲才是鸽♥派♥的那个
so it turns out that my-my father was the soft one.
想要和平的那个
The man of peace.
在他能力许可的范围内
So far as he could be.
在这地方许可的范围内
So far as this place would allow.
我很抱歉 巴萨姆
I'm so sorry, Bassam.
他带着我对他的怨恨去世了
He died knowing that I hated him.
也许你终于可以跟他达成共识了
Maybe you can finally come to terms with him.
不
No.
比起他以前的所作所为 现在我反而
No, he-he makes even less sense to me now
更不能理解他的行为了
than he did before.
他
He was...
他冷酷
he was cold,
残忍♥
he was cruel,
拒人于千里之外
he was distant.
他不顾贾马尔的自尊
He humiliated Jamal.
看看我哥哥都跟他学到了什么吧
And look how well my brother learned from him.
我十岁的时候 他就往我手里塞了支枪
He put a gun in my hand when I was ten years old.
我印象里 是你自己拿的枪
As I recall, you picked up the gun yourself.
那是为了救我哥哥
To save my brother.
怎么能有人为了和平
Now, h-how does a man that works for peace
而让自己的孩子杀人呢
make his child into a murderer?
让你对这个世界做好准备
To prepare you for the world you were born into.
传授你这个世界的游戏规则
To teach you the rules.
那些畏惧和平的人
Those who are feared make peace;
那些还没死的人
those who are not get killed.
是就算发生了背叛事件
That's why your father and your uncle could work together,
你父亲和叔叔还是能携手共进的原因
even after the betrayal.
就因为你叔叔的残暴 你父亲才能保持仁慈
Your father could be kind because your uncle was cruel.
不
No.
不是这样的
No, it's...
不是怎样
No, what?
不够干净
It's not neat?
不够单纯吗
It's not simple?
这里不存在黑白之分
Here nothing is black and white.
完全不存在
Nothing!
所以这些你都能理解吗
So this makes sense to you, does it?
就其立场而言 是的
In its way, yes.
那我要怎么理解我杀过人的那件事
And a man I killed, how do I make sense to that?
马利克·哈萨德
Malik Hassad.
是我击毙那人的名字
That was the name of the man I shot.
我记得
I remember.
给我他家人的地址
I want you to give the address of his family.
是你啊
Hey, you.
我们的约会不是在周二吗
I thought our date was Tuesday.
我需要放个假
I need a vacation.
很高兴我没出门
Well, I'm glad that I was home.
我得远离那些对我
I had to get away from everyone
抱有期望的人
who expects something from me.
你可以躲在我这里
Well, you can hide inside me.
把
Shut...
大门
the front...
关上
door.
关上那扇纯金
Shut the solid gold,
象牙雕刻的大门
ivory-inlaid front...
这比起我的工作室好太多了
This is so much nicer than my studio.
虽然我能看到挺棒的公车站景观
Though I do have a great view of a bus stop.
我猜你得慢慢适应
Yeah, I guess it takes some getting used to.
真有趣
It's funny.
我从未想过你老爸是匹黑♥马♥
I never thought your dad was that great of a catch.
你也看人不准
Not that you're the best Judge.
说得太对了
That is so true.
你妈妈呢
So where's your mom?
在医院里
The hospital.
几周前就开始在那工作了
Started working there a couple weeks ago.
当然了
Of course she did.
知道我刚意识到了什么吗
You know what I just realized?
我从未当过独♥裁♥者的座上客
I've never been the guest of a dictator before.
刚才的感觉太棒了
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表