剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
快一年的人自焚了
in almost a year lights himself on fire,
而你却觉得好笑
and you're laughing about it?
放松点 小堂妹
Lighten up, little cousin.
你在破坏气氛了
You're not being very fun right now.
我想跳舞
I want to dance.
怎么样 宝贝
What do you think, baby?
你想跳舞吗
You want to dance?
不 我不想跳
Uh, no, I don't think so.
别这样 来跳嘛
Yeah, you do, come here.
我要去抽支烟 跟爱玛一起
Uh, I'm going to go for a cigarette with Emma.
算了 我不抽烟
It's ok, I don't smoke.
你可以今晚开始学着抽
You can start tonight.
来吧
Come on.
你看什么呢
What are you looking at?
没什么
Nothing.
再给我拿一瓶来
Get me another.
你还是歇会儿再喝吧
Why don't you take a break?
你还是去再拿一瓶来吧
Why don't you get me another one?
总统先生
Mr. President.
特使先生 感谢你能来
Mr. Special Envoy. Thank you for coming.
都这么晚了
At such a late hour.
我听说您
I heard about your, uh,
终止了广场之行 真的很遗憾
aborted trip to the plaza. That sounds... harrowing.
黎明时分我们会派军队去恢复秩序
We are sending in forces at dawn to restore order.
当然 美国呢
The U.S.,of course,
肯定要发表声明谴责我们过度使用军队
will issue a statement condemning our excessive use of force.
有多"过度"
How excessive?
该多过度就多过度
Well...it will be what it will be.
现在 虽然华盛顿形式上要抗♥议♥一下
Now, despite Washington's pro forma protest,
但我想我们应该不会真的有问题
I assume we'll have no real problem?
那要看什么程度
Up to a point?
什么程度
Up to a point?
你们能接受什么程度
What is your over and under?
五十人死亡 还是五百
50 dead? 500?
错杀一个就有可能引发大问题
The wrong one could be problematic.
开枪打死一个可爱的大学生
Shoot an attractive college coed in the head,
一切就难说了
all bets are off.
要是她跟你们基地的重要性相比呢
This coed against your key regional naval base?
谢谢你花时间前来
Thank you for your time.
也谢谢您 总统先生
Thank you, Mr. President.
有一件事您必须记住
Now, one thing you might want to bear in mind.
我们的海军基地是跟您的国家有契约
Our naval base lease is with your nation,
而不是跟您的家族
not your family personally.
关塔那摩还在运行 而卡斯特罗恨我们入骨
Right? We keep Guantanamo, but Castro hates our guts.
什么意思
Meaning what?
意思是 像所有事情一样
Meaning, like all things,
忍♥耐是有限度的
patience is finite.
不光是你妹妹
It's not just your sister.
你们美国人都觉得 不论何时
All you Americans think everyone has the right
任何人只要愿意 就有一切权利
to everything whenever they want.
对不对
Am I right?
可是看看吧
But look around.
贵宾区只有这么点空间
There's only so much room in the VIP section.
该死
Shit!
你干什么呢 就这么撞过来
What are you doing, walking into me like that?
我去拿些纸巾 很抱歉
I'll get some napkins. I'm sorry.
纸巾
Napkins?
香槟洒得我全身都是
I'm drenched in Cristal up to my ass.
我会好好处理 好吗
I'll take care of it, okay?
堂哥 这只是个意外
Cousin, Cousin, it was an accident, all right?
不 意外是不可预知的
No. Accidents are unexpected.
这混♥蛋♥说我喝得够多了 就给我洒了一身
This asshole told me I've had enough, and then sprays shit everywhere.
-艾哈迈德 -伙计 别这样
- Ahmed. - Dude, come on!
把裤子脱下来
Take off your pants.
什么
What?
不不不
No, no, no, no,
我可不想跟尿湿了裤子一样走出去
I'm not walking out of here looking like I pissed myself
就因为他没拿好他的香槟
'cause he can't hold his champagne.
艾哈迈德 艾哈迈德 你喝醉了
Ahmed, Ahmed, you're shitfaced,
需要收敛点
and you need to back off.
阿卜杜勒什么也没做 好吗
Abdul didn't do anything, all all right?
是我的错 好吗
It's my fault, okay?
我这就出去
I'm out of here.
我老婆在哪
Where the hell is my wife?
我有点担心孩子们
I'm a little worried about the kids.
他们还在外面
They're still out.
我也不想他们去
I didn't want them to go either,
但也不能成天把他们关在宫殿里
but we can't keep them locked up in the palace.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
弗西在广场写博客
Fauzi's blogging from the square.
他跟女儿在一起
He's with his daughter.
我得去那儿
I need to get down there and, uh,
提前警告他们...
warn them before...
提前什么
Before what?
贾马尔授权塔里克明早进攻
Jamal's authorized Tariq to go in tomorrow morning.
他要派突击队去
He's sending in his storm troopers.
巴里
Barry?
你去那儿不安全
It's not safe for you to be there,
尤其是今天的事之后
especially after what happened today.
谁在那都不安全
It's not safe anyone there,
这里根本就没有安全可言
okay? There's no such thing as safety.
就算我昨天没明白 我今天也懂了
If I didn't know it yesterday, I know it today.
我不是你的敌人
Hey, I'm not the enemy,
好吗 我是站在你这边的
okay? I'm on your side.
不必了 好吗
Well, don't be, okay?
我连自己的立场都不清楚
'Cause my side doesn't have a clue what it's supposed to be doing.
是我放掉那家伙的
I let the guy out.
我促使贾马尔释放了他 因为我以为...
I pushed Jamal to release him, because I thought...
我不知道我怎么想的
I don't know what I thought.
我不想让我哥哥跟父亲一样
I-I didn't want my brother to be like my father,
所以我们别再犯我们父母犯下的错了
so-so let's not make the same mistake as our parents.
我们跟伊哈卜·拉希德合作
Let's make a partner out of Ihab Rashid.
去讲和吧
Let's make peace.
明早要在广场发生的 就是我造成的
What's happening in the plaza tomorrow-- that's my doing.
是我一手造成的
I made that possible.
真的吗
Really?
好吧 瑞玛 我的女仆 害羞的小瑞玛
Okay. Reema, my maid-- shy little Reema
知道她为什么总是那么安静吗
you know why she's so quiet?
她今天告诉我了
She told me today.
因为她和这个国家的其他人
Because she and everyone else in this country
已经在恐惧中活了20年
have been living in fear for 20 years.
害怕思考 害怕阅读 害怕说话
Afraid to- to think, to read, to speak.
如今他们已经受够了
And now they've had enough.
伊哈卜·拉希德不是你造就的
You didn't make Ihab Rashid.
是你父亲
Your father did.
你放他出狱
You let him out of jail
是因为让他为自己没犯过的罪而死
because turning him into a martyr for a crime he didn't commit
只会让事情变得更糟
would have made things worse.
是吗
I don't know.
伊哈卜简直和塔里克一样残暴
Ihab's just as ruthless as Tariq is.
这很让人惊讶吗
Is that really a surprise?
我觉得不可能压♥迫♥人♥民♥二十年
I-I don't think you can subjugate a people for 20 years
因为曼德拉也是这种情况下出来的
and expect Nelson Mandela to walk out of prison every time.
巴里 北爱尔兰和英国
Barry, it took almost a century
讲和讲了一个世纪
to make peace in Northern Ireland.
克什米尔和以色列都还没成功
No one's done it yet in Kashmir or Israel.
你觉得你能怎么样
What do you think you're gonna do,
像个电影英雄一样出现
show up like some kind of movie hero
一个周末解决所有问题吗
and wrap things up in a long weekend?
这里的每个人都吓坏了
Everyone here is scared.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表