剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
我们把选举提前到了九个月后
We, uh... we moved up the election to nine months,
所以我要开始忙了
so I'm gonna start getting busy.
我在想
I was... I was thinking,
在忙得一发不可收拾之前
before it gets impossible,
我也许会回趟美国
I might, uh, organize a trip home.
真的吗
Really?
真的 就一星期 让孩子们见见朋友
Yeah, just-just for a week so the kids can see their friends,
你也可以去看看你♥爸♥妈
you can visit your mom and dad.
如果我们现在不回
Uh, if-if we don't do it now,
也许有段时间都没空回去了
we might not get back for a while.
这是个好主意 回去一次吧
Yeah, it's a great plan. Let's do it.
下周的今天走怎么样
Okay. how about a week from today?
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我需要多点时间
I'm gonna need a little more time than that.
下周我在医院里
I mean, I have a bunch of things to do
还有很多事情要做
at the hospital next week,
孩子们还要上学
and the kids are in school.
珍娜也才刚到
Uh, you know, Jenna just got here.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我们为什么不能稍微等几周
Why don't we give ourselves
把事情安排好 然后再...
a couple weeks just to sort it out, and then...?
因为选举的事情给我很大压力 亲爱的
Because this election is bearing down on me, honey.
我们为了不让伊哈卜退出
We just cut our lead-in time by over a year
刚刚把准备时间缩短了一年多
to stop Ihab from backing out on us.
如果我现在不抓紧
And if-if I don't take the time now,
以后可能就抽不出时间了
then I don't know when I'm gonna.
好的 好的 我们能解决这个问题
Okay, okay. We can figure this out.
再下一个星期怎么样
Uh, how about right after next week?
你就不能直接同意我一次吗
Can you ever just say yes to me?
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
没什么
Nothing.
没事 但是每一天 莫莉 每一天
Nothing. But every day, Molly,every day,
我都在妥协
I compromise.
我妥协然后谈判
I compromise and negotiate,
就一次
and just once,
就这么一次
just one time,
我希望你能说 "好的
I would like you to say, "Yes.
"好的 巴里 我们照你说的做"
Yes, Barry, let's do whatever you want. Let's do that."
是啊
Oh, yeah,
巴里 说得就好像我们决定要搬来时
Barry, because I had such a say
你听过我的意见似的
in moving here.
我们认真讨论过离开我们以前的生活对吗
Leaving our lives behind, that was a real negotiation.
好吧
You know what...
没关系
that's fine.
我可以把事情安排好
I can rearrange things.
如果你希望我们下周走 我们就下周走
If it makes you happy to leave next week, we can leave next week.
谢谢
Thank you.
哈基姆有很多优点
Hakim has many virtues.
但勇敢并不是他的优点
Bravery is not one of them.
他爱他的女儿吗
Does he love his daughter?
当然
Of course he does.
那他怎么能忍♥受她生活在一个怪物身边
Then how can he abide her living beside a monster?
你又怎么能忍♥受的
How can you?
光是这场谈话就足以让我们被绞死
We could be hanged for even having this discussion.
我也冒着同样的风险
I'm taking the same risk.
答应我你会和他谈谈
Promise me you'll talk to him.
如果我答应了 你就会走吗
If I promise, will you leave?
不错 对吗
Good, right?
好极了
Amazing.
漆树粉
Sumac.
中东香料 漆树果实磨成的粉
从没用这东西做过菜
Never cooked with it before.
这东西有毒吗
Is it poisonous?
不会比就着皮塔饼吃热狗更差
Can't be any worse for us than eating hot dogs with pita buns.
要知道有人可以替我们做这些的
You know,there are people who would like to do this for us.
你就不怀念自己动手丰衣足食的日子吗
Don't you miss doing things for yourself?
有点
Yeah, that, um...
那才是感觉真实的生活
that was the life.
你居然会这么说 有点意思
Funny you should mention that.
你们觉得来一周
How would you guys feel about a week-long,
完全免费的旅行
all-expenses-paid trip
去一个你们可以
to a place where you can
自己做饭洗衣的地方怎么样
cook your own food and do your own laundry?
我们要回家一周
We're going home for a week.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
你就不想家吗 不怀念你的东西吗
Don't you miss your home, your stuff?
等等 我们真的要回去吗
Wait, we're really going back?
是的 你父亲觉得如果我们不现在回去
Yeah, your father feels like if we don't go now,
我们可能有一年都回不去了
we may not get back for another year.
我们什么时候回家
When are we going home?
请告诉我这是真的
Please tell me you're not lying.
六天后
Six days.
我才刚到这里
I just got here.
还没调整过时差来呢
I'm barely over my jet lag.
艾哈迈德还要带我去
And Ahmed is taking me to Formula One
下周迪拜的一级方程式赛车呢
one next week in Dubai.
-塞米和我可以留下 -是的
- Sammy and I can hang out here, - Yeah,
-没问题的 -我们可以这样
- no problem. - we can do that.
够了
Enough.
下周一我们全家人一起走
We're all going back as a family starting next Monday.
全家人
All of us.
为什么
Why?
因为
Because,
塞米 这是你父亲希望的
Sammy, it's what your father wants.
那听起来真过分
Well, that sounds like bullshit.
没关系 我去和爸爸说
I'll talk to Dad. It's fine.
他已经决定了
He's made his decision.
他还真是阿布丁范儿啊
How very Abbudin of him.
算了 别说了
Seriously, knock it off.
没错 经济舱也没问题
That's right. Coach is fine.
洛杉矶国际机场
LAX.
五张票
Five tickets.
对 发确认邮件吧
Yeah. And you can confirm by e-mail.
请进
Come in.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
我打扰你了吗
Am I interrupting?
没有 我...我只是...
No, no. I was...I was just...
请进 请坐
Please. Sit down.
我知道你为贾马尔做了什么
I know what you did for Jamal.
贾马尔告诉我了
Please, Jamal told me.
只告诉了我
Only me.
我知道 要你背叛自己的原则
I know how hard it must have been
这是多么的不容易
for you to go against everything you are.
我希望我们能合作
I want for us to work together.
我们都爱贾马尔
We both love Jamal.
他也需要我们
He needs us.
他...
He'll, um...
他会适应这份工作的
he'll grow into the job.
不 他不会
No. He won't.
他不是你
He's not you.
我很长一段时间都在埋怨你
I blamed you for a long time.
你把这一切都丢给了我
For leaving me with all of this.
把他丢给了我
With him.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
不 不必愧疚
No, don't be.
我只是不想再生气了
I just don't want to be angry any more.
请进
Come in.
我来复审修正案的
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表