剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
an excuse to put you back in jail.
你能配合吗
Can I count on you to play along?
见到你真开心
Oh! I'm so happy to see you.
你和那帮家伙在一起做什么
What the hell were you doing with those men?
伊哈卜·拉希德
Ihab Rashid?
我想做一些有意义的事
I was trying to make a difference.
你无法理解的
Something you wouldn't understand.
萨米拉 等一下
Samira, wait.
你至少应该感谢一下这个人吧
Did you thank the man, at least?
他姓阿尔·法耶德 我不欠他任何事
He's an Al Fayeed. I don't owe him anything.
该是他欠我
He owes me.
她还年轻
She's young.
我始终在对自己说一切都会过去
I keep telling myself it's going to pass.
我只是希望她能熬过去
I just want her to live through it.
你父亲的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your father.
不 你不遗憾
No, you're not.
是真的 我认识他儿子
I am. I knew his son.
他是我的好朋友
He's a good friend of mine.
我请他帮忙而他做到了
I asked him for a favor and he did it.
我想他不应该
I think he deserves better
受到孩子的侮辱
than to be insulted by a child.
我唯一应得的是你曾经许诺过的
The only thing I deserve is what you promised me:
试图杀我哥哥的人的名字
the name of the man who tried to kill my brother.
好吧
Very well.
我本来要扫描这些文件
I was going to scan these documents
今晚就发布出去
and post them tonight.
但我现在要把它们交给你
Instead, I'm going to give them to you.
你要找的人是哈米德·马赫福兹
The man you're looking for is Hamid Mahfouz.
法蒂玛的丈夫
Fatma's husband?
不对 我们已经和他谈过了
No, we've already talked to him.
是他在理事会上指证伊哈卜的
He's the one who testified against Ihab at the council.
你或许也想看看注射器里
you might also want to look at the analysis of
液体的成分分♥析♥报告
what really was in that syringe.
巴萨姆 我在实验室有朋友
Bassam, I have friends at the lab.
我相信你不会威胁到他们的安全
I trust you won't compromise their safety.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们知道注射器里是什么了
We already know what was in the syringe.
是篦麻毒素 就跟所有新闻报道里说的一样
It was ricin, just like it said in all the news reports.
看看报告
Read the research,
跟马赫福兹谈谈 再做决定 巴萨姆
talk to Mahfouz and then decide what to do, Bassam.
哈米德·马赫福兹?
Hamid Mahfouz?
是
Yes.
我是总统的弟弟
I'm the President's brother.
巴萨姆·阿尔·法耶德
I'm Bassam Al Fayeed.
同时也是总统的特别顾问
I'm also the President's Special Counsel.
告诉我你为何入狱
I want you to tell me why you're in prison.
因为我听从伊哈卜·拉希德的命令
Because I gave my wife Fatma a needle full of ricin
给了我妻子法蒂玛一支灌满篦麻毒素的注射器
to kill President Jamal Al Fayeed,
去刺杀总统贾马尔·阿尔·法耶德
at the behest of Ihab Rashid.
那不是你被关进监狱的原因
That is not why you're in prison.
你为什么被关进监狱
Why are you in prison?
现在是零点三十分
It's 12:30 at night.
而我在问你问题
and I'm asking you a question
但我已经告诉你答案了
But I just told you the answer.
不 你告诉我的是别人教你说的话
No. You told me what you were told to tell me.
他们许诺了你什么
What did they promise you?
是谁教你这么说的
Who was it?
塔里克将军吗
General Tariq?
塔里克将军什么都没许诺给我
General Tariq promised me nothing.
等他们处决了伊哈卜·拉希德
That they'd execute Ihab Rashid
过几个月你就能从这出去吗
and in a couple of months you'd be out of here?
你知道那是不可能的
'Cause you know that's never gonna happen.
听我说
Listen to me,
你进监狱是因为你知道的太多了 我的朋友
you are in prison because you know too much, my friend.
而我觉得你永远不可能出去了
And I don't believe you're ever getting out of here.
我知道什么
What do I know?
最起码...
Well, at the very least...
我觉得你知道那支注射器里没有蓖麻毒素
I think you know there was no ricin in that syringe.
我猜你也从没见过伊哈卜·拉希德
And I'm betting you've never even met Ihab Rashid.
不 我...
Yes, I...
不 我这有一份报告
No. See, I have a report right here
报告说那支注射器里
that says the only thing
只有浴室清洁剂
in that syringe was bathroom cleanser.
现在 我不得不相信
Now, I have to believe,
如果你真的是为伊哈卜·拉希德工作
if you really were working for Ihab Rashid,
他不会把杀我哥哥的一次机会
he's not gonna risk his one shot
浪费在浴缸和瓷砖清洁剂上
at my brother on tub and tile cleaner.
你的孩子怎么样了
How are your kids?
你那两个儿子
Your two boys?
他们有告诉你他们的消息吗
They told you anything about them?
他们告诉你他们在哪了吗
They told you where they are?
他们给你看过照片吗
Have they even shown you a picture?
我是总统的弟弟 哈米德
I'm the President's brother, Hamid.
我向你保证
And I pledge to you--
尽管我们都知道你想要杀他
even though we both know you tried to kill him--
告诉我到底发生了什么
tell me what's really going on here
我会确保
and I will make sure
不管你遭遇什么
that no matter what happens to you,
你的孩子都会得到妥善照顾的
your children will be cared for.
我向你保证
That is my promise to you.
你哥哥是个魔鬼
Your brother is the devil!
你哥哥毁了我的生活
Your brother destroyed my life.
我知道你妻子和我哥哥
Okay, listen, I know that your wife and my brother...
你哥哥不管什么时候来了兴致
Your brother would come to my home
就会到我家来
whenever he felt like it.
强占我的妻子
Take my wife.
对她为所欲为
Do whatever he wanted with her,
而我和我的儿子们就坐在外面走廊里
while me and my sons sit outside in the hall,
听他的宣泄声
listening to him grunt and groan.
他的手下拿枪指着我们的脑袋
Guns pointed to our heads.
每次他走以后 她会一直哭到
When he leaves, she would cry
把眼泪都哭干了
until there were no more tears in her body.
一周又一周 一次又一次
Week in and week out, over and over again.
你说她爱他
You said she loved him.
"爱他"
"Loved him"?!
我们正在市场上买♥♥食物
We were at the market buying food
他从他的时髦汽车上看见了她
when he saw her from his fancy car.
他像挑块肉一样挑中了她
He picked her out like a piece of meat.
"爱他"
"Loved him"?
每次他一走
Every time he leaves,
她就用滚烫的水洗澡
she would bathe in scalding hot water
只为把她皮肤上他的痕迹都洗掉
just to burn his essence off her skin.
终于有一天 她来找我说
And finally, one day, she came to me and told me,
"如果他再来一次
"If he comes here one more time,
"我就自杀"
I will kill myself."
"而我告诉她 "不 正相反
And I told her, "No. This is backwards.
"我们应该杀了他"
We will kill him."
"我们必须杀了他"
"We must kill him."
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我觉得没有你我做不到
I don't think I can do this without you.
但我也认为我不可以不这么做
And I don't think I can not do this.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你看起来像是刚打了一场仗
You look like you've been through a war.
你这是终于要我留下了吗
Is this you finally asking me to stay?
我是在求你留下
This is me pleading with you.
我自己一个人做不到
I can't... do it by myself.
这里太黑暗了
It's so dark.
每次 我以为已经触到了底线
Every time I, I think I've hit the bottom,
都会发现更超底线的事
there's a, there's another sub-basement.
我只是需要
And I just need,
需要能有另一个正常人和我说话
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表