剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
每个人都伤痕累累
Everyone is broken.
如果你能让他们任何一个人
If you can get any one of them
增加哪怕一点点信任
to come even an inch closer to trust,
就已经是胜利了
that's a win.
你会没事吗
Are you gonna be okay?
会的 会的
Yeah. Yeah.
我没吃饱 去看看还有没有吃的
I'm still hungry. Gonna see if I can get something.
好的
Okay.
听我说 我很抱歉
Listen... I'm sorry.
你到底怎么回事
What the hell's wrong with you?
我完全不懂你在干什么
I don't understand anything that you're doing.
我祖父并不是安全主管
Look, my grandfather was not head of security,
我父亲也不是
neither is my father.
他只是个保安 小人物
He's a security guard. Nobody.
好的
Okay.
我根本不在乎
I don't give a shit.
那是因为你不是我
Because you are not me.
之所以有人请我来这
I get invited here--
去派对和贵宾室
and to the parties and the VIP rooms-
是因为人们喜欢我的外表
because people like the way I look.
我的谈吐 我的打扮
The way I talk, the way I dress up.
但如果艾哈迈德或者任何人发现了
But if Ahmed or anyone would find out,
马上就把我赶走
doors would close like that.
我是供他们消遣的
I'm here at their pleasure.
所以艾哈迈德可以随心所欲的对待我
That's why Ahmed can treat me however he wants.
所以...你和我...
And why... you and I...
你害怕了
You're afraid.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
我有野心
I'm ambitious.
你们家人不用受到规矩的束缚
Rules don't apply to your family.
你被抓住了 总能脱身回家
If you get caught, you can always go home.
我 我没有别的地方可去
Me, I have nowhere else to go.
那我第一次见到你的时候
So why didn't you just ignore me
为什么要理我
when I met you?
有什么意义吗
What was the point?
为什么你和我...
Why did you and I...
因为你只是来拜访一下
Because you were only visiting,
我抓住了机会
and I took the chance.
很抱歉我伤害了你
I'm sorry you got hurt.
我给你点了杯意式浓缩咖啡
I ordered you espresso.
什么事这么重要 不能在电♥话♥里说
So what's so important you couldn't tell me over the phone?
我不想让他们听见
I didn't want them to hear.
谁
Who?
塔里克 齐亚德
Tariq, Ziad,
不管是谁 肯定有人在监听我电♥话♥
whoever it is I'm sure is listening to my phone calls.
他们凌晨派军队去
They're sending forces in at dawn,
下令清理广场
with orders to clear the plaza.
所以呢
And?
你和萨米拉不能在那儿
You and Samira shouldn't be there.
你就是来告诉我
You came all the way here to tell me
人们早就心知肚明的事吗
what people have been expecting since this all began?
你没明白我的意思
You're not hearing me.
我冒着叛国罪的风险来警告我的朋友
I'm committing a possibly treasonous breach of security to warn my friend
让他脱离险境
to get out of harm's way.
明天会有人死的
People are gonna die tomorrow.
去死吧 巴萨姆
Go to hell, Bassam.
这是什么意思
Where's that coming from?
该去广场的明明是你
You're telling me to leave the plaza
你却来告诉我应该离开
when that's where you should be.
我试过了 但你那些自♥由♥卫士们差点处死我
Yeah, I tried. Your freedom lovers tried to lynch me.
你是坐着政♥府♥的豪华轿车过去的
You-you came there in a government limo...
身边都是王宫的护卫
flanked by palace security,
而没有像阿布丁居民 像普通人一样走进来
instead of walking in as a citizen of Abbudin. As a man.
之后呢 告诉我你想让我怎么做
To do what? Tell me-- what-what is it you want me to do?
我想让你也投入其中 反抗你的家庭
I want you to get your hands dirty. To go against your family.
支持伊哈卜吗 可我看他也解决不了问题
Oh, and-and get behind Ihab? 'Cause I'm pretty sure he's not the answer.
巴萨姆 我不对伊哈卜抱有幻想
Bassam, I have no illusions about Ihab.
但他的确明白一件事
One thing he does understand, though,
那就是人♥民♥受够了被别人控制的日子
is that the people are done being told how to live their lives.
我女儿
My daughter,
她只想自♥由♥地表达自己的想法
all she really wants is-is the freedom to speak her mind,
读她想读的书
to read what she wants to read.
她只想自己的未来自己做主
All she wants is to have a say
有人倾听她的想法
in her own future-- to be heard, to be listened to.
但她会有生命危险
She's risking her life.
她心甘情愿冒这个风险
Well, she's willing to take that chance.
你也能接受吗
And you're okay with that?
不管发生什么 巴萨姆
Whatever happens, Bassam,
我都会陪在她身边
I will be standing next to her.
弗西 等等
Fauzi. Wait.
夜♥总♥会♥怎么样 很高兴你回来了
How was the club? Glad you're home.
我也这么觉得
Me, too.
出什么事了吗
Did something happen?
没有
No.
听着不像啊 告诉我出什么事了
That doesn't sound very convincing. Tell me what happened.
没什么
It's nothing.
宝贝 告诉我
Baby... tell me.
妈 我就是想回家
Mom, I just want to go home.
亲爱的 没事的
Sweetheart, it's okay.
不 有事 这个地方
No, it's not. There's something seriously,
有非常严重的问题
seriously wrong with this place.
过来
Come here, come here.
我们已经准备好凌晨行动
We'll be ready to move at dawn.
第一阶段
The initial stage?
跟往常一样 催泪瓦斯
The usual. Tear gas,
橡胶子弹 高压水枪
rubber bullets, water cannons.
如果这些都不管用呢
And if that proves insufficient?
用实弹
Live ammunition.
大屠♥杀♥
A bloodbath.
不用发动大屠♥杀♥就能打击理想主义者
It usually doesn't take that many corpses to discourage idealists.
如果开始就听我的
There would have been less blood
也就不会流血了
if we had done this when I first suggested.
BBC新闻 卡扎菲的死亡之旅
总统先生
Mr. President?
将军 我回头再打给你
General, I need to call you back.
总统先生
Mr. President.
你发给我这个干什么
Why did you send me this?
给你看看你的将来
To show you your future.
要是派塔里克去广场 你就会跟卡扎菲一样
'Cause you're gonna get what Qaddafi got if you send Tariq into the square.
你知道那些禽兽用枪解决卡扎菲之前
And you know before these animals put a bullet in Qaddafi's brain,
还用刺刀把他鸡♥奸♥了吧
they sodomized him with a bayonet.
就算我落到那步
I will kill 50, 100,000
也要先杀个痛快
before I let them do that to me.
你知道为什么他是那种下场而父亲不是吗
You know why that happened to him and not our father?
因为二十年后的今天
Because 20 years later,
这个世界不会再冷眼旁观
the world won't look the other way anymore.
你的美国朋友不会
Your friends, the Americans, won't.
北约介入时卡扎菲正在班加西准备进行
Qaddafi was on his way to commit mass slaughter in Benghazi
大规模屠♥杀♥
when NATO intervened.
即使塔里克今天清理了广场
Look, even if Tariq clears the plaza today,
还会有两倍的人回去
twice as many people will come back,
他们会不断尝试 直到逼近宫殿
and they will keep coming back until they're outside the palace.
可能明天或者下周不会
Maybe not tomorrow or next week,
但迟早会的 而且比你想的要快
but it will happen. And sooner than you think.
我不是说使用暴♥力♥不对才不让你使用
So, I'm not saying don't use violence because it's wrong,
而是使用暴♥力♥没用 所以才劝你别用
I'm saying don't use violence because it doesn't work.
告诉我什么有用 别说没用的
Tell me what will work, not what won't.
我让弗西·纳达尔安排与伊哈卜·拉希德会面
I asked Fauzi Nidal to set up a meeting with Ihab Rashid.
那个想把我们都杀光的人吗
The man who would have all our heads?
他愿意见我
He's willing to meet me.
让我去看看他到底想要什么
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表