剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
艾哈迈德 等等
Ahmed, stop.
求你
Please.
可我们已经结婚了
But we are married.
我们应该圆房♥了
We are supposed to be together.
我们会的
And we will be.
我保证
I promise we will be.
就明天
Tomorrow.
他是我哥哥的儿子
He's my brother's son.
你没的选择
It's not as if you had a choice.
他们很擅长这种事
They're very good at this sort of thing, you know.
他们会使用眩晕弹
They'll be using stun grenades.
会有强光和爆响 但是不会有人受伤
Lots of sound and light, but no blood.
是啊 还要留着性命上绞架呢
Right. They save that for the hangings.
尤瑟夫 我已经告诉你他在哪了
Yussef, I've shown you where he is.
他们要做什么我也管不了
They're going to do what they have to do.
我还非要坐在这里看吗
Must I sit here and watch it?
不愿意看你可以闭上眼睛
Close your eyes if you want.
结束了
All done.
要烟吗
Cigarette?
弗西
我邀请了我们的美国朋友
I have asked our friend from the United States
因为我们有些他会感兴趣的消息
to join us as we have some news to share
要宣布
that will be of interest to him.
大约四十五分钟前
Approximately 45 minutes ago,
总统办公室的国内治安部士兵
soldiers from the President's Office
抓住了伊哈卜·拉希德
for Internal Security took Ihab Rashid
和十个他的跟随者
and ten of his followers
还缴获了大量囤积的非法武器
and a substantial cache of illegal weaponry into custody.
谢谢 将军
Thank you, General.
国家感谢你 我很高兴
You have your country's gratitude. I am happy.
希望美国方面也很高兴
I hope the United States is happy, too.
任何意味着
Anything that signals
结束大量逮捕 设卡
the end of the mass arrests and checkpoints
路障和宵禁的事
and roadblocks and curfews
美国方面都很高兴见到
absolutely pleases the United States, yes.
很好 将军
Very kind. General...?
后天中午十二点
At 12:00 noon, day after tomorrow,
我们将在首都广场绞死伊哈卜·拉希德
we will hang Ihab Rashid in the Capitol Square.
到那时
And, at that time,
你提到的所有行政措施都将停止
all the domestic protocols you mentioned will cease,
正好有足够的时间迎接朝圣者们
in plenty of time for the pilgrimages, I might add.
等等 他们要在公共场合绞死他
Wait, they're gonna publicly hang him?
这里现在还允许这种事
They still do that here?
这几乎算是国家性的消遣
Practically the national pastime.
连审判都没有吗
Without a trial.
为什么要推迟这种乐趣呢
Why delay the fun?
巴萨姆 你有意见吗
Bassam. Is there a problem?
不是 我只是觉得
No, um... I don't know.
作为一个局外人来看
I-It just seems, as an outsider,
我只是觉得绞刑 并且都不经过审判
that death by hanging, without even the benefit of a trial,
这样处理敌人是不是有点野蛮
seems a kind of barbaric way to deal with your enemies.
但是很有效率
It actually is quite effective.
这个策略的目标就是让所有
The strategic goal is to strike fear into the hearts of anyone
想要挑战这个政♥权♥的人心生胆怯
contemplating a challenge to this regime.
就我的经验判断
And in my experience,
看到一个尸体挂在绞绳里晃动着
the sight of a body swinging from a noose
会让他们充满恐惧
strikes abundant fear.
谢谢各位 散会
Thank you, everyone. This meeting is adjourned.
喂
Hello?
弗西 我是巴萨姆 你给我打电♥话♥了
Fauzi. It's Bassam. You called.
老朋友
My old friend.
我听说你加入另一方了
So, I'm hearing that you've joined the opposition.
总统的特别顾问 真没想到啊
Special Counsel to the President. Impressive.
我还能见到你吗
Any way I can get a meeting?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
两天前 你还迫不及待赶我走
Two days ago, you couldn't wait to get rid of me.
行 没问题 什么时候见面
Okay, sure. When do you want to meet?
-现在 -弗西 现在是晚上十点
- Now. - Fauzi, it's 10:00 at night.
我会有好一阵子见不到莫莉和孩子们了
I'm not gonna see Molly and the kids for a while.
等一等行吗
Can't this hold?
我不知道这对你是否重要
Well, I'm not sure if it matters to you,
但你们弄错了要处决的人
but you're about to execute the wrong man.
我头一次听说
Well, that... that's the first I've heard of it,
但如果你是对的话当然重要了
but... yeah, of course it matters, if it's true.
自从贾马尔被偷袭后
Yeah, I've been working on this story
我一直在跟进这件事
ever since Jamal was first ambushed.
倒不是说会有人看到文章
Not that anybody's going to read it;
谁都看不到 根本不可能刊登
no one can. There's no way to post it.
的确有人唆使那个女人杀你哥哥
Someone did put that woman up to killing your brother,
但不是伊哈卜·拉希德
but it wasn't Ihab Rashid.
弗西 如果真是这样
Fauzi, if you really believe this,
那么现在就告诉我那个人的名字
then I need a name and I need it now.
好吧 帮我个忙
Yeah, well, uh... I need a favor.
什么忙
What favor?
今晚与伊哈卜和他的追随者
My daughter was arrested this evening
一起被捕的还有我女儿
with Ihab and his followers.
这几个月来 她变得冷漠
See, the past few months, she's become distant,
越来越虔诚
more and more religious,
但我不知道她和伊哈卜有牵连
but I had no idea that she was involved with Ihab.
如果你把她送回家 巴萨姆
If you bring her home to me, Bassam,
我就告诉你名字
I'll give you the name.
慢着 慢着
Wait a second, wait a second.
你让我把你女儿从监狱里释放
Y-you want me to free your daughter from jail
再把她送回家
and then bring her to you?
我怎么可能办到呢
How am I supposed to do that?
很抱歉 我的朋友 我...
Well, I'm sorry, my friend. I...
我以为你是总统的特别顾问
I thought that you were the Special Counsel to the President.
所以你会用网络电♥话♥
So you Skype?
当然
Sure.
但你没坐过飞机
But you've never been on a plane?
从来没离开过阿布丁
You've never... never left Abbudin?
为什么要离开
What for?
我不知道
I don't know,
去看世界 去学习
To see things, learn things...
去尝试
try things...
用不着 在这儿就行
No. I can do all that here.
只要我留心
As long as I'm careful.
好吧
Okay.
我想等我
Then I guess when I,
等我明天回家以后
when I go home tomorrow,
我们可以 打网络电♥话♥
we can, um... Skype.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
随便问
You can ask me anything.
-你父母知道吗 -知道什么
- Do your parents know? - Know what?
你还好吗
You okay?
你父亲告诉我
So, your father told me
然后我告诉了那个释放你的法官
and I told the Judge who freed you--
你被捕是意外
that your getting arrested was an accident.
你与伊哈卜·拉希德毫无瓜葛
That you have nothing to do with Ihab Rashid.
问题是
The problem is,
他们在他的安全屋发现了你的车
they found your car at his safe house,
所以他们会找你问话
so they're gonna ask questions.
我能想到的最好解释是
Now, the best I could come up with, of the top of my head,
你被他的几个手下劫了车
is that you were carjacked by some of his men
把你带到那里去
and they took you back there to, uh, to...
抢劫强♥奸♥了你
rob you and rape you.
那并不是完美无缺的故事
It's not an ideal story,
但我需要你坚持这么说
but... but I need you to stick with it
也不要和你的朋友们说任何不同的细节
and not say anything different to your friends.
我不想给政♥府♥
I don't want to give the government
任何把你关进监狱的借口
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表