剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
That was something.
不
No.
你觉得不爽吗
What, you don't think so?
不管你要驱魔的恶魔是什么
Whatever demons you're exorcizing,
我希望他们每次都来纠缠你
I wish they haunted you every time.
如果我
If I...
不是总统
weren't President...
你还会这么说吗
would you say that?
说什么
What?
你还会奉承我吗
Would you flatter me?
如果我不是总统
Would I be here,
我还能来这里
with you, like this,
和你滚床单吗
if I wasn't the President?
这算是什么问题
What kind of a question is that?
如果我不漂亮 你还会和我一起躺在这吗
Would you be here with me if I wasn't pretty?
我是说我们就是我们
I mean, we are who we are.
我不知道
I don't know.
所以这对你来说很重要
So it matters to you.
你是不是总统
That you're the President?
我根本不在乎这些
I couldn't care less.
在这里 你就是我
In here, you're just a man
愿意在一起的一个男人
that I love being with.
很好
That's good.
因为其实我并不喜欢当总统
Because I don't really like being President.
我觉得这对我来说并不是好事
I don't think it's good for me.
我也不擅长当总统
I'm not very good at it.
有天我会心血来潮
I would walk away from all of this
一走了之 永不回头
in a heartbeat and never look back.
你去过马尔代夫吗
Have you ever been to the Maldives?
马尔代夫
The Maldives?
那是一片
They are islands
位于印度洋中心的群岛
in the middle of the Indian Ocean...
那里有全世界最美的沙滩
with the most beautiful beaches you've ever seen.
绵延...凯特琳娜
Miles, Katerina,
绵延数里的白沙滩
miles of white sand,
和温柔的浪花
gentle waves.
你愿意跟我一起去吗
Would you come with me?
别戏弄我了
Stop teasing me.
我给你看个东西
I show you something.
我十一岁的时候
I made this when I was...
做了这个
11 years old.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
我们一起去那里再也不回来 怎么样
What if we went there together and never came back?
你会想念什么
What would you miss?
我会想念我的猫
I'd miss my cat.
好
Okay.
要是问我会想念什么
Ask me what I would miss.
国家
The country?
人♥民♥
The people?
我才不想这些
I wouldn't miss them.
一秒都不会想
Not for a second.
不会吧
That can't be true.
你知道我会想念什么吗
You know what I miss?
我会想念我自己
I miss me.
想念那个快乐的我
I miss me being happy.
你又怎么知道
Well,how do you know the Maldives
马尔代夫就能让你快乐呢
would make you happy?
因为上一次快乐的时候就是在那里
Because that was the last time I was happy.
我现在还是总统
I'm still the President.
说你愿意
Say yes.
求你 我还有家人
Please. I have a family.
求你了
Please.
不要
No.
求你了
Please.
抱歉打扰一下
I'm sorry to bother you.
我在找马利克·哈萨德一家
I'm looking for the family of Malik Hassad.
他们不住在这里了
Oh, they don't live here anymore.
早就搬走了
Not for a long time.
你知道他们出什么事了吗
Do you know what happened to them?
父亲因为当了叛徒被枪决了
Father was shot for being a traitor?
是啊 是啊 我听说过
Yeah. Yeah, I heard,
那他妻子和孩子们呢
what about his wife and children?
他们搬走了
Uh, they moved away.
害怕政♥府♥会来找他们
Afraid the government would come looking for them.
是啊
Right.
后来搬来的那一家
The family that moved in after
全部死于那次毒气袭击
were all killed in the gas attack.
这里所有的屋子都没幸免
All around here, all these houses.
所有人都死了
Everyone died.
只有他家逃走了 所以躲过毒气一劫
But not the Hassads. They escaped.
别说
Don't say it.
我知道
I know.
我还以为我见鬼了
I thought I was seeing things.
过去很久了
It's been a long time.
感觉很好 对吧
It feels good, doesn't it?
你为什么在这里 巴萨姆
Why are you here, Bassam?
为什么是今天
Why today?
我终于到撑不住的时候了
I finally reached my tipping point.
我...
You know, I...
我听说了酋长的事
I heard about the Sheik.
我知道你对这件事抱了多大的希望
I know how much you invested in this.
你自以为掌握了这个地方
You think you get a handle on this place,
自以为知道怎样做到从此到彼
you... you think you know how to get from point "A" to point "B."
紧接着事实就会惩罚你的不自量力
And then it punishes you for your arrogance.
这是一场必败的游戏
It is an unwinnable game.
也不一定
You don't know that.
游戏还没结束呢
This game is not over yet.
巴萨姆 这个地方现在一团糟
Bassam, this place is messy.
我不知道明天会怎样
And I don't know how tomorrow will be,
不知道太阳下山之后
and... and when the sun goes down,
会有多少数不清的
it will set on a thousand things
匪夷所思的事情发生
that I could never have predicted.
但自从你回来
But since you came home,
我的朋友 我就开始有所期待了
my friend, I'm looking forward to it.
期待明天 满怀希望
Tomorrow. With hope.
20年来的第一次 我有了希望
For the first time in 20 years, I have hope.
别这么说
Oh, don't say that.
这是事实
It's true.
别去奢求万无一失
Forget about certainty.
有希望就够了
Hope is enough.
这个地方棒极了
This place is amazing.
你的生活棒极了
Your life is amazing.
其实很复杂的
It's very complicated.
谁的生活不复杂
Everyone's life is complicated.
我的生活又复杂又无聊
Mine's complicated and boring.
复杂 还时不时抑郁
Complicated and intermittently depressing.
你应该换个视角看问题
You should get some perspective.
我知道
I know,
我有我的视角
I have perspective.
爱玛和塞米告诉我你现在在做什么了
Emma and Sammy told me all about what you're doing.
你不仅仅是个医生 姐姐
You're hardly just a doctor, sis.
你和世界卫生组织一起工作
All the work with the World Health Organization,
还有巴里的那些政♥治♥事务
and Barry's political stuff,
你真是太谦虚了
you are always way too modest.
我见到你真的很开心
I'm actually really happy to see your face.
有点回家的感觉
It feels a little bit like home.
这几个月待在这里可不是那么好过的
It hasn't been easy here these past couple months.
我是说
I mean,
我本以为自己是来度假的
I thought I was coming here on vacation, you know?
仅仅一周而已
For a week.
现在情况好一点了
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表