Come on. We don't need the cure for Silas.
他就是个钙化的雕塑
He's a calcified statue.
你怎么了
What was that?
没事
Nothing.
把上衣脱了
Take off your shirt.
埃琳娜 脱衣服这事 少♥儿♥不♥宜♥
Elena, there are children present.
好吧
Fine.
达蒙 为什么伤口还没有愈合
Damon, why isn't this healed?
因为子弹上沾有狼毒 好吗
Because the bullet was laced with werewolf venom, ok?
猎人真够卑鄙的
Hunters are dicks.
我们需要克劳斯 需要他的血
We need Klaus. We need his blood.
克劳斯宁愿看到我去死
Klaus would rather see me die.
再加上克劳斯还在千里以外的
Plus Klaus is a thousand miles away,
波本街掀起一场腥风血雨
sipping a hurricane on Bourbon Street.
这个伤口会要了你的命
That wound will kill you.
用解药呢
What about the cure?
杰里米说得对
Jeremy's right.
如果你变成了人类 狼毒就没作用了
If you're human, the werewolf venom won't hurt you.
我被你的一番拯救人类的言论所打动了
And here I was so moved by your speech to save mankind.
沃恩好像醒了
Sounds like Vaughn's awake.
达蒙 等等
Damon, wait!
给你
Here.
你到底要干什么
What the hell are you doing?
找回赛拉斯
Picking up Silas.
沃恩 来不来
Coming, Vaughn, or not?
到了
Here we are!
这是哪里
What is it?
我丢弃赛拉斯的地方
Is where I dumped Silas.
这里禁止远足者入内 动物无食物可吃
Closed off to hikers, no food for animals,
水深千尺
endlessly deep water.
达蒙 我不会跟你下去的
I'm not following you, Damon.
你到底把尸体放在了哪里
Where exactly did you put the body?
我来看看
Um, let me see.
我把他石化的身体拖到这儿
So I--I dragged his stone ass through here,
大概从这个方向扔出去
I flung him in that general direction,
然后他顺着枯草滚了下去
and he tumbled down into those weeds.
在石头那儿 我就失去他的踪迹了
I kind of lost him in the rocks.
你懂物理吗
What do you know about physics?
是什么来着 距离等于速度乘以时间
What is it? It's distance equals velocity times time?
我应该早点告诉你带些潜水装置的
Guess I should have told you to bring some scuba gear, huh?
你俩看起来还挺惬意的嘛
Don't you two look cozy?
他还挺友善的
So he seems nice.
不要开玩笑
Don't make jokes.
我会发笑 你会掉下来的
I'll laugh, and you'll fall.
我带着吉尔伯特家的戒指
I'm wearing the Gilbert ring.
我不会被任何超自然的力量杀死
I can't be killed by anything supernatural,
所以要是你引爆了炸♥弹♥ 我或许不会死
so maybe if you're one who detonates the bomb, I won't die.
完全不可能
Absolutely not.
你会连同你的戒指
You'll blow into a billion pieces,
被炸得粉碎
the ring with it.
现在只有一个办法
There's only one way to find out.
好的
Fine. Ok.
活着的第一条准则是
The first rule of truly living--
去做你最害怕的事
do the thing you're most afraid of.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我不会死 而你又不能错过毕业典礼
I can't be killed, and you can't miss graduation.
-快走吧 -不
- Please go. - No.
快跑
Run!
你做了什么
What have you done?
我终于做了件对的事
I finally chose one of the good ones.
我们得做点什么
We have to do something.
如果那群猎人把解药给了赛拉斯
If those hunters give the cure to Silas--
他们不会给赛拉斯
They're not giving it to Silas.
不管达蒙把沃恩带到哪里
Wherever Damon has taken Vaughn right now,
都是要拖延时间罢了 因为达蒙还没
It's a stall because Damon hasn't had time
埋掉赛拉斯的尸体
to bury Silas' body yet.
现在你知道这么多就足够了
And that's all you need to know right now.
好吧 我们来拖住吸血鬼猎人
Ok. Fine. We're stalling the hunters,
但达蒙仍然在一步步接近死亡
but Damon is still dying.
只是一颗子弹 一小片伤口而已
It was one bullet, and it was only laced.
我们还有一点时间
We still have a little bit of time.
我会亲自去新奥尔良
I will go to New Orleans myself,
如果需要 我会答应克劳斯的一切条件
and I will bet Klaus if I have to.
就这么定了
Then it's settled.
你去参加毕业典礼
You're going to your graduation.
毕业典礼 不 杰里
Gradua--no, Jer.
我连大学申请都没有递交
I never even sent in my college applications.
我不管 如果连一张你毕业典礼的照片都没有
I don't care. Mom and dad would kill you
爸爸妈妈会杀了你的
if there wasn't a photo of you in your graduation get-up.
杰里 不 你不去一切都没意义
Jer, no, not if you can't be there.
莱希会和我一起
Lexi will keep me company.
你去吧
You're going.
我们一起去毕业
Let's go graduate.
克劳斯 现在没时间讨论你是不是已经放下我了
Klaus, now is not the time to decide that you are over me.
我会每隔十分钟打给你一遍
I'm gonna call you every 10 minutes
直到你滚回来救达蒙
until you get your ass here to save Damon's life.
大家都去哪了
Where is everyone?
我在这
I'm here.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
你知道的 为暑假做打算
Oh, you know, making plans for the summer,
躲开吸血鬼猎人的追杀
dodging death by vampire hunter.
埃琳娜在哪
Where's Elena?
少了她可不行
We can't do this without her.
我来了
I'm here!
今天真是谢谢你了
Thank you for today.
我简直无法相信
I can't believe it.
我们都在
We're actually all here.
我们可以一起毕业
We are all here together!
邦妮·贝内特 你哭了吗
Bonnie Bennett, are you crying?
这是你们进入大学前最后一次欢聚
It's our last hurrah before you guys go off to college.
是"我们"进大学前
Before "We" go off to college.
我开始有些怀念最后期限了
I kind of sort of missed the deadline,
做一个没感情的贱♥人♥
you know, being an emotionless bitch.
作为吸血鬼的额外好处就是
The perks of being a vampire--
我们可以随心所欲到处行走
we can wherever we want to go.
我们可以选自己的室友
We can choose our own roommates,
我们可以有三人房♥
we could--we could get a triple room!
我们都一起毕业真是太高兴了
I'm happy we're all here.
大家拥抱一下
Group hug!
我不 我不想拥抱
Uh, I don't-- I don't hug.
克服一下吧
Oh! Get over yourself. Ha ha ha!
欢迎各位 父母 亲人 友人
Welcome, parents, family, and friends.
今天真是个适合毕业的好日子
What a beautiful day for graduation.
谢谢各位出席这个特殊的时刻
Thank you for joining us today on this special day.
那就让我们开始
As we celebrate our graduates,
庆祝毕业
so let's get started.
约翰·阿波切特
John Albrecht.
大卫·班斯
David Bance.
莎拉·比斯利
Sarah Beasley.
不是表示偏心
Not to play favorites,
但是我尤为下一位毕业生感到骄傲
but I am especially proud of this next graduate,
我挚爱的女儿 邦妮·贝内特
my lovely daughter Bonnie Bennett.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
我为你骄傲 宝贝儿
I'm so proud of you, sweetheart.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thanks, dad.
别客气
You're welcome.
谢谢你做的一切
For everything.
萨万娜·戴维斯
Savannah Davis.
马特·多诺万
Matt Donovan.
威廉·邓肯
William Duncan.
卡罗琳·福布斯
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表