吸血鬼
日记
第四季 第十八集
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
他已经死了
He's dead.
不 不 我做不到 我做不到
No, no! I can't, I can't!
我能帮你 关掉
I can help you. Turn it off.
我们会失去她的 达蒙
We're gonna lose her, Damon.
她失去了人性十分无情
She's ruthless without her humanity.
治愈方法是恢复她人性的最快方法
The cure's the fastest way to get it back.
凯瑟琳得到了治愈方法
Katherine has the cure.
她会把它用在你身上
She's gonna want to cram it down your throat.
而且你最不想要的
The last thing that you want
就是治愈方法被塞给你
is for that cure to be used on you,
所以你拿来给我
so you bring it to me.
你吓唬不了我 赛拉斯
You don't scare me, Silas.
给你留个念想
Just a little something to remember me by.
都是凯瑟琳以前的地址
It's all of Katherine's former addresses,
还有前两个月的两个
including a couple from the last two months.
你不想要治愈方法
You want the cure off the table.
我想要
I want to take it.
我们可以合作
We can work together.
为什么停下
Why are we stopping?
我们过去一天内搜了三座城市了
We've searched 3 cities in the last 24 hours.
我听腻了收音机 而且一身皮味儿
I'm sick of top 40 radio, and I smell like leather.
这能怪我吗
And that's my fault?
是你偷了凯瑟琳可能藏身处的单子
You are the one who stole the list of Katherine's possible whereabouts.
你有没有想过或许达蒙的消息不准
Did you ever think that Damon had bad information?
我有没有说过你的声音让我抓狂
Have I mentioned I can't stand the sound of your voice?
可惜 你暂时别想甩掉我
Too bad. We're not done.
上车 我们继续
Get in. Next town.
等等
In a minute.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
我们不是来串酒吧的 埃琳娜
We're not here for a pub crawl, Elena.
我要治愈方法 它在凯瑟琳手里
I want the cure. Katherine has it.
不找到她我们不能停下
We don't stop until we find her.
我说等等了
I said, in a minute.
天呐 你吓着我了
Oh, my god. You startled me.
是吗
Did I?
凯瑟琳 你这是干什么
Katherine, what are you doing?
你认识我
You know me?
当然
Of course.
我知道这里大多数人
Um, I know most people around here
喜欢你咬脖子吸血
prefer you to feed from the neck,
但我让你吸食我的手腕 记得吗
but I asked you to drink from my wrist. Remember?
那个狡猾的小贱♥人♥控制了全镇人
Conniving little bitch compelled the whole town.
我们找到凯瑟琳了
I think we just found Katherine.
我全名是什么
What's my full name?
凯瑟琳·皮尔斯
Katherine Pierce.
新衣服真好看
I love the new 'do, by the way.
你怎么认识凯瑟琳的
So how do you know Katherine?
什么意思
How do I know who?
我 我们怎么认识的
Me. How do you know me?
小镇子嘛 大家都认识
Small town. Everybody knows everybody.
这儿的人都认识凯瑟琳
So everyone here knows Katherine.
抱歉 我不知道你在说谁
I'm sorry. I don't know who you're talking about.
她让人完全不记得她的存在
She compelled people to forget all about her
除非是她本人在和他们说话
unless she was talking to them herself.
真聪明
Clever girl.
我们相识多久了
How long have we known each other?
有日子了 记不得了
Uh, it's been a while. I can't remember.
我在哪住 在哪工作
Where do I live? Where do I work?
我不知道
I don't know.
我跟谁在一起 我有朋友吗
Who do I spend time with? Do I have any friends?
你说我们都可以跟你做朋友
Well, you said we could all be friends with you
只要我们替你保密
as long as we kept your secret.
什么秘密
What secret?
我
I...
我不知道
I don't know.
他们要是敢刮花了我的车
If they so much as even scratch the paint on my car.
你就谢天谢地福布斯警长
Why don't you just be grateful sheriff Forbes
还能找到车 毕竟是你让她们把...
was able to track down the car after you let them, uh...
车给偷走了
You know, steal it from you.
记得提醒我给她送点小松糕
Remind me to send her some mini-muffins.
我们真的需要十加仑的汽油吗
Do we really need 10 gallons of gas
还是你想让我拎着这些油作为惩罚
or are you making me just lug this around as punishment?
他们耗尽了汽油才弃车的
Well, they ditched your car after it ran out of fuel.
我们得给车注油
We got to fill it up.
离威洛比还有一百英里呢
We got a hundred miles before we get to Willoughby.
我在纽约拿到的地名清单上
Yeah, well, I don't remember that name
好像没有那个地方吧
from the list of places that I got in New York.
清单啊
Oh, the list.
你是指他们从你眼皮子底下偷走的那份吗
You mean the list they stole from right under your nose
就因为你放松了警惕
after you let your guard down?
他们肯定在那儿
They'll be there.
福布斯警长找到了他们弃了你的车后偷的车
Sheriff Forbes tracked down the car they stole after yours.
不送松糕了 我要送香槟
Screw the muffins. I'll get her champagne
前提是埃琳娜真的在那儿
if Elena is wherever it may be.
威洛比
Willoughby--
宾夕法尼亚的奶油玉米之都
The creamed corn capital of Pennsylvania.
那个威洛比啊
Willoughby.
他们肯定在那儿
They'll be there.
希望我们能赶在她们找到治愈方法前找到她们
Let's just hope we get to them before they get to the cure.
往好处想
Ooh, silver lining.
如果丽贝卡使用了治愈方法变回常人
If Rebekah takes the cure, then she's mortal.
我们就可以当即杀掉她
And then we can just kill her right then and there.
但美中不足
Ooh, dark cloud.
埃琳娜就不能变回常人了
Elena stays a vampire forever.
你能不能暂时别去想复仇的事
Look, why don't you just table the revenge fantasies for now
把精力放在要紧事上
and just keep your eye on the prize?
找到凯瑟琳 找到治愈方法 抽身
Find Katherine, get the cure, get out
别再叫人家拧断脖子
before you get your neck snapped again.
相信我 我吃一堑长一智
Believe me, I learned my lesson.
没有人性的埃琳娜是个冷酷的贱♥人♥
Elena without humanity is a stone cold bitch.
除非我们找回原来那个她 我绝不再信任她
And I won't trust her until we get the old Elena back.
瞧瞧啊 我们终于能在什么事上达成一致了
Look at that. We're finally on the same page about something.
是啊
Look at that.
克劳斯 我们得谈谈
Klaus? We need to talk.
你是怎么了
What happened to you?
赛拉斯
Silas.
他袭击了我
He attacked me.
他用白栎木树桩捅了我
He stabbed me with the white oak stake.
还留了一段在我体内
A piece of it is still inside me.
天呐 克劳斯 你会死的
My God, Klaus, that could kill you.
我的确有这种感觉
I certainly feel like I'm dying.
我虽然很希望看着你死掉
And as much as I would love to watch you die,
你还没给我找的治愈方法呢
you still haven't found me that cure.
赛拉斯
Silas!
没错
That's right.
昨晚我是肖恩的样子
Last night I looked like Shane.
今天我是卡罗琳的样子
Today I look like Caroline.
谁知道明天又是谁
And tomorrow, who knows?
显露你的真容
Show me your real face.
我为什么要那么做呢
Now, why would I do that
我明明能向你展示任何人的样子
when I can look like whomever I want you to see.
随你怎么抵抗我 克劳斯
Resist me all you want, Klaus,
但你不给我治愈方法
but until you bring me the cure,
我就只会给你痛苦
I will bring you nothing but misery.
打扰一下
Hey, excuse me. Um...
我今天收到邮件了吗
Did I get any mail today?
你的头发怎么了
What happened to your hair?
我剪了
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表