搞什么啊
What the hell is going on?
没事
Nothing.
什么事都没有
Nothing at all.
只是庆祝一个混血儿朋友的死
Just celebrating the life of a fallen hybrid friend.
波本威士忌
Bourbon.
两杯
Make that two.
还想着萨尔茨曼老师会来是吧
Still saving a spot for Mr. Saltzman, huh?
我只是想再找个喝酒的酒友
I'd say I'm in the market for a new drinking buddy.
可你不够格
You're not qualified.
我知道你不喜欢我
I know that you don't like me.
但是我挖到了一些杨农场爆♥炸♥案的事
But I dug up some stuff about the explosion
我觉得我需要找人说一说
at the Young farm that I kind of need to tell someone about.
艾普莉说
So April mentioned
她爸爸认识谢恩教授
that her dad knew that professor Shane guy.
这倒不足为奇
Which wouldn't be creepy,
但是他还知道猎人诅咒的原委
except he had all that info about the hunter's curse.
而在我们这个小镇上 凡是知道点什么的人
And we live in a town where, you know, anybody
在经证实前 通常都会是很可怕的人
who knows stuff is creepy until proven otherwise.
你已经快引起我的注意了 继续
You're on the verge of impressing me. Drive it home.
我让警长查了牧师的电♥话♥记录
I got the sheriff to dig up the pastor's phone records.
发现他活着的最后一个月里
Turns out, he made like a call a day
每天都会给同一个号♥码打电♥话♥
to the same number the last month he was alive.
而委员会的人都在农场炸死的那天
And on the day the council got blown up at the farm,
他打了十次那个号♥码
he called it ten times.
阿提库斯·谢恩教授办公室的号♥码
The office of professor Atticus Shane.
你的朋友达蒙 他...
Did your, uh, did your friend Damon...
他在我这边找到需要的文件了吗
Did he get everything he was looking for in my files?
找到了 谢谢你
Yeah. Thanks.
我...
I, um...
我想问问 你是怎么知道这么多事的
I have to ask, how do you know all this stuff?
邦妮
Bonnie...
我已经环游世界十几次了
I have been around the world ten times over.
我研究过人类所知的所有超自然生物
I've studied every supernatural creature known to man.
顺便说一句
And for the record,
女巫们世代相传着最强大的力量
witches are hands down the most powerful,
所以我会一直在你身边支持你
so I'm in your corner all the way,
我是你最强大的伙伴
I'm your biggest ally.
但请允许我说一件事
But let me just say one thing.
等你的新猎人 我知道你有
When your new hunter, and I know you have one...
等他完成他的印记
When he completes his mark,
你会想要来找我的
you're going to want to come to me.
因为我将是唯一一个能帮你的人
'Cause I'm going to be the only one who can help.
相信我 好吗
Trust me on that, ok?
我是唯一的那个
The only one.
抱歉我刺了你
I'm sorry that I stabbed you.
没事的
No, it's all right.
大概是我自找的吧
I probably deserved it.
那么
So, um...
达蒙告诉我 他把一切都告诉你了
Damon told me that he clued you in.
你没杀了他吧
You didn't kill him, did you?
谎言和秘密什么的都见鬼去吧
Nah, screw the lies and the secrets.
我们的目标是一致的
We all want the same thing.
我们只需要一起去努力
We just have to work together for it.
斯特凡
Stefan...
你为什么让达蒙
Why did you send Damon
来找我 而不是自己来
to come look for me instead of you?
我让他去 是因为最近...
I sent him because lately...
似乎他能够用我不能的办法
It seems like he's able to get through to you
和你沟通
in ways that I can't.
你听他的
You listen to him.
你相信他
You trust him.
即使是在你无法相信我的时候
Even when you can't trust me.
-我并不是... -拜托 埃琳娜
- I didn't mean to not... - Come on, Elena.
在我们经历了这么多之后
I mean, after everything that we've been through...
你可以承认的
You can admit it.
为了我 你一直那么坚强
You have been so strong for me.
帮助我
Helping me.
为了那个选择了你的女孩而奋斗
Fighting for that girl that chose you.
为了在桥上死去的那个我
The girl that I was when I died on the bridge.
我爱那个想要找到治愈方法的你
And I love you so much for wanting to find this cure,
因为我也非常想要找回那个她
because I'd like nothing more than to get her back.
因为...她所变成的那个女孩...
Because the... the girl that she's become...
那个
That...
那个现在的我
That I've become,
是不一样的
is different.
不知为何
Somehow.
更黑暗 我
Darker. I...
我是谁 我想要什么
Who I am, what I want...
你想要什么
What you want?
或者说...你想要谁
Or...who you want?
在我和达蒙之间
Something's changed...
有些东西改变了
between Damon and me.
比以前改变得更多
Much more than it ever used to be.
就好像
It's like...
就好像我在变成吸血鬼之前
It's like everything that I felt for him
对他的所有感觉
before I was a vampire...
都被放大了
It's been magnified.
你对他的感觉被放大了
Your feelings for him have been magnified.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不想骗你
I don't want to lie to you.
你知道 以前 我还是...
You know, before, when I was the, uh--
开膛手的时候
the ripper...
我理解你为什么在乎他
I understood why you cared for him.
事实上是我把你推向他的
I mean, I practically drove you to it.
但是现在
But now...
我做不到 埃琳娜
I can't do this, Elena.
我做不到了
Not anymore.
我明白
I know.
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表