我不想要没有你的生活
I don't want to live without you.
要是你想让我高兴的话就会的
If you want to make me happy, you will.
你只要忘了我
You just forget about me.
再也不会想起我
You'll never think of me again,
你会找到新的爱人 会永远快乐
and you'll find someone new, and you'll be happier than ever.
拜托你别哭了
Please just stop crying.
我永远都无法忘记你
I'm never gonna be able to forget about you.
你会的
Yes. You are,
若你不能意识到 你生活中有我
and I'm never gonna be happy until you realize
就永远得不到你该有的生活
that you're never gonna have the life that you deserve
这样我也会难过
if I'm in it.
再见 夏洛特
Good-bye, Charlotte.
-怎么样 -还她自♥由♥了
- How'd it go? - Set her free.
要做正确的事情 很难吧
Must've been hard, doing the right thing,
特别是你不想这么做的时候
especially when it's not something you want to do.
斯特凡 直说吧
Get to the point, Stefan.
你觉得当我不得不告诉埃琳娜
You don't think I'm gonna be able to do what I need to
远离我的时候 我做不到
when I have to tell Elena to stay away from me.
达蒙 我想说无私恰好
Well, I mean, selflessness isn't exactly
不是你显著性格特点之一
one of your most obvious character traits, Damon.
是吗 总有一天 你会意识到
Yeah? Well, one of these days, you're gonna realize
你对我的了解连真实的我的一半都没有
you don't know me half as well as you think.
好
All right.
达蒙
Damon...
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did,
你不能不带斯特凡就独自出国
and you're not going overseas with Stefan.
你懂吗
Do you understand me?
山姆大叔[美国政♥府♥的绰号♥]可不这么认为
Well, Uncle Sam begs to differ.
你杀了十二个无辜的人
You just killed 12 innocent people.
你怎么知道他们不是死有应得呢
How do you know they didn't have it coming?
过去的二十年里 你的弟弟
Your brother has spent the last 20 years
饱受内疚的折磨 抗拒
racked with guilt, fighting the temptation
吸食人血的欲望
to drink human blood.
他参军是为了那些
He's serving in war as penance
他所造成的伤痛而苦行赎罪
for the pain that he's caused.
如果他发现你所做的一切
If he finds out what you did,
他会想知道你是如何能够
he'll want to know how it is you function
对自己的行为毫不内疚的
without guilt for the things that you do.
他会像以前一样 寻求你的指引
He'll turn to you for guidance like he did before,
他会再一次 变成
and he'll become the ripper of Monterey
蒙特里的开膛手
all over again.
自从1912年我们小吵了一架之后
I've pretty much been on my own
我基本都是独来独往的
since our little falling out in 1912.
你从没想过我需要我弟弟吗
Did you ever think that I just need my little brother?
正是如此你才不能去
And that's why you can't go.
达蒙 这样也许对你有好处
It might be good for you, Damon,
但是这样会毁了斯特凡
but it will destroy Stefan.
仅此一次 你需要先为
For once, you need to put someone else
他人着想
in front of yourself.
你得让他离开
You need to let him go.
祝你好运 老弟
Good luck, brother.
我一直不知道这事
I didn't know about that.
是啊 下次 我会先挂个广♥告♥牌的
Yeah. Well, next time, I'll hang a billboard.
我知道看起来似乎是我对这事有点不公平
I know it may seem like I'm being unfair about this,
好像是我很失望因为她爱上了你
like I'm upset about losing Elena to you,
我的确如此
and I am,
但这一切结束之后
but after all this is over,
如果她对我的感觉再也不能
if she never feels the same way about me
和以前一样 至少这也是她的选择
as she used to, at least it'll be her choice.
丧气话
The dreaded c-word.
斯特凡 我知道自己该做什么
I know what I have to do, Stefan.
对不起
I'm sorry.
如果你不赶紧回抱住我
Hey, if you don't start hugging me back,
这很快就会变得非常尴尬了
this is gonna get really awkward really fast.
你把我的手都束住了
You've got my hands pinned down.
我是混♥蛋♥
I'm a jerk.
我保证再也不会评头论足了
I promise to never again judge ever.
拜托不要告诉斯特凡我和达蒙的事情
Just please don't tell Stefan about me and Damon.
我保证我会告诉他的
I promise that I'll tell him.
我只是需要先搞清楚一些事情
I just need to figure out some stuff first.
当然
Of course.
你们和好了
You guys friends again?
谢天谢地
Thank god.
她救了我
Well, she saved my life,
尽管我表现得像个脾气暴躁的坏女巫
in spite of me being the nasty, bad witch.
万幸的是 我们有个好女巫
Thankfully, we had our good witch.
你知道吗 你的性感的古怪的教授
You know, your hottie creepy professor
真的非常专业 邦妮
really knows his stuff, Bonnie.
这才是起步阶段 但是他帮我
It's been baby steps, but he's helping
施展一个全新的魔法
with a whole new kind of magic.
他叫它表达
He calls it expression.
你听说过有种东西叫短♥信♥吗
You ever hear of a text message,
也许就能给人先提个醒
maybe just give a guy a heads-up?
艾德里安打破认祖归忠了
Adrian finished breaking the sire bond.
你已经有十二个混血儿了
You have your 12 hybrids.
现在 我父母在哪里
Now, where are my parents?
他们已经死了
They're dead.
-你是骗我的吗 -不是
- You lied to me? - No.
我没有骗你
I didn't lie to you.
我说过我会告诉你去哪里能找到他们
I said I'd tell you where to find them.
这里面有所有你想知道的东西
This is everything you ever wanted to know,
包括他们葬在哪里
including where they're buried.
你刚挑起了和一个狼人的战争
You just picked a fight with a werewolf.
你知道吗
You know that, right?
放轻松 好吗 杀手
Easy, killer, all right?
我不是要挑起战争
I'm not declaring war here.
他们已经死去了
Just because they're dead
并不代表你不能再见到他们
doesn't mean you can't see them again.
什么
What?
海莉 这一切离结束还远着呢
Oh, this is far from over, Hayley.
我们才刚刚开始
We are the beginning.
你为他感到难过吗
You feel sorry for him?
听着 没有打破吸血鬼之间认祖归忠的方法
Look. There's no other way to break a vampire's sire bond.
不管我们都多恨这一点
As much as you and I both hate it,
达蒙是真的爱埃琳娜
Damon does love Elena.
而现在 他必须彻底放手
Now he has to completely let her go.
你能想象被迫这样做的感觉吗
Can you imagine having to do that?
对不起 我告诉她了
I'm sorry I told her, ok?
我似乎没有选择
I kind of didn't have a choice.
我只知道 他最好是做他该做的事
All I know is, he better do what he's supposed to do.
他会的
He'll do it.
他没有你想的那么坏
He's not as bad as he wants you to think.
他会做他需要做的事情
He'll do what he needs to do.
他告诉我他会的
He told me he would.
他只告诉你这些吗
Is that all he told you?
什么意思
What do you mean?
没什么 就是
Nothing. It's just--
就只是
It's just...
你怎么能相信他
How can you trust him?
因为我觉得 他和我一样爱她
Because I think he loves her as much as I do.
他不会对她自私的
He can't be selfish with her,
再也不会了
not anymore.
我们回来了
We're back.
晚上过得怎么样
How was your night?
很糟糕 你呢
Awful. Yours?
一样
Same.
埃琳娜 我们得谈谈
Elena, we need to talk.
我知道我对你认祖归忠了 达蒙
I know that I'm sired to you, Damon.
卡罗琳告诉我了
Caroline told me.
你和斯特凡就是在处理这件事情 对吗
That's what you and Stefan were doing, wasn't it?
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表