Just thought you should know.
是哪个蠢货
Who the hell was dumb enough
笨到把你的匕♥首♥拔♥出♥来♥了
to pull that dagger out of you?
今天轮不到你发问
I'll be asking the questions today.
回见
See ya soon.
如果你决定回归文明世界
I am only ready to talk to you
我才做好和你交谈的准备
if you're ready to rejoin civilization.
你觉得把
How would you like to drive
白栎木桩插♥进♥丽贝卡的心脏怎么样
the white oak stake through Rebekah's heart?
如果你是说你不再
If it means you're not
继续坐在神秘酒吧喝酒 那就没问题
drinking your way through the mystic grill, sure.
所以
So...
第一次演讲之后
First speech under your belt.
现在是好玩的部分
Now for the fun part.
欢迎来到鲜为人知的世界
Welcome to the world of careful cover-ups.
我们裁决卡罗尔的死是因为摔下来撞到头部
We've ruled Carol's death as head trauma from a fall.
这是官方尸检报告
That's the official autopsy.
她死前受了很多折磨 是吧
She did not go gently, did she?
有什么线索吗
Any leads?
我们有些猜测
We have ideas.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
尖利的牙齿和粗暴的行为吗
Sharp teeth and bad table manners?
你确定要胜任这个职务
You sure you want this?
我是说 在你之前有六个人
I mean, 6 people were offered this job before you.
都因为一个理由拒绝了这个职位
They all said no for a reason.
我同意也因为一个理由
I'm saying yes for a reason,
我的理由来了
and my reason just walked in.
-我会向你汇报最新进展 -谢谢 警长
- I'll let you know what we find. - Thank you, sheriff.
你好警长 你好 爸爸
Hey, sheriff. Hey, dad.
和一个四处漂泊的医药代表相比真是差远了
Far cry from being a traveling pharmaceutical rep.
我注意到你几个朋友在集♥会♥消失了
I noticed a few of your friends missing from the assembly.
我猜是受够了管制
So much for mandatorat I guess, huh?
爸爸 别说了
Dad, stop it.
你不能刚一来就开始定规矩
You can't come in here and start making rules.
我想小镇应该有一些规矩
I think this town could use a few more rules.
你忘记了 我可以帮助保护小镇
You're forgetting I can help protect the town.
我很清楚你的天赋 邦妮
I am well aware of your gifts, Bonnie...
但别忘了 我是你的父亲
But don't forget I'm your father.
这意味着我要保护你
That means that I get to protect you.
卡罗琳
一楼 我去吸引她注意力 你用木桩捅她
你好 斯特凡
Hello, Stefan.
我来了 你想要什么
I'm here. What do you want?
你帮助克劳斯暗算我时
The same thing I wanted
我就想得到的东西
when you helped make Klaus stab me.
治愈方法
The cure.
我希望你不是在等卡罗琳出现
I hope you're not waiting for Caroline to show up
然后再用木桩捅我
and stake me...
因为我已经找到她了
Because I already found her.
斯特凡
Stefan.
我说你可以动了吗
Did I say you could move?
进入主题
Class is in session.
你们都被控制了 也都知道规矩
You've all been compelled. You know the rules.
诚实回答我的问题
Answer my questions honestly,
不能反抗
no disobedience,
不可以离开
no one leaves.
艾普莉 亲爱的 你来记笔记
April, my sweet, take notes.
这就是你想在小镇里找到答案的方法
This is how you get answers in this town.
先来做个小测试
Let's start with a little quiz.
11♥1♥4♥年 我哥哥得知 这还要感谢你
In the year 11♥1♥4♥, my brother learned-- thanks to yours truly--
得知吸血鬼猎人的五兄弟
about a brotherhood of vampire hunters with tattoos
他们的纹身会随着杀戮而生长
that grew with each kill.
这些纹身揭露了什么 埃琳娜
And these tattoos reveal what? Elena?
一个地图
A map.
是引导我们 卡罗琳
Which led to, Caroline?
找到治愈吸血鬼的方法
A cure for vampirism.
太棒了 我们步调一致
Perfect. We're all caught up.
斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 上次我们见面时
Stefan Salvatore, the last time we saw each other,
你有一个猎人
you had a vampire hunter,
但为了解码那份地图
but in order to decode the map,
你需要知道猎人剑的位置
you needed the location of the hunter's sword,
你就用一些卑鄙的伎俩套出我的话
which you got out of me using some very dirty tricks.
假设你找的了剑
Assuming you found the sword,
你一定找到了治愈方法
you must have found the cure,
然而你们还都是吸血鬼
and yet you're all still vampires,
这代表某个环节出问题了
which means something went wrong.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你让我记笔记
You asked me to take notes.
亲爱的 我说说而已
I wasn't being literal, darling.
但既然你提到了
But now that you mention it,
流程图会是个更好的方法
a flow chart would be nice,
那就是说我们需要卡片和图钉 去找来
which means index cards and push pins. Go fetch.
你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
我们什么都不知道
We don't know anything.
那你就这么放弃了
So you just gave up?
我以为你为了救埃琳娜会不惜一切
I thought you'd do anything to save Elena,
尽管那意味着你自己也可以变成人类
even if it meant taking the cure yourself
这样就可以和她生老病死了
so you could grow old and die with her.
为什么你这么惊讶
Why do you look so surprised?
我错过好戏了吗 是什么
I'm missing something. What is it?
他们分手了 行了吧
They broke up, ok?
可以让我们离开了吧
Now let us go.
分手了
Broke up?
等等 我很困惑
Wait. I'm confused.
斯特凡 我以为埃琳娜是你永恒之爱
I thought Elena was your epic love, Stefan.
我问你发生了什么
I asked you what happened,
你必须如实回答
and you have to tell me.
她和达蒙滚床单了
She slept with Damon.
很好
Good.
现在
Now...
再继续 你活命要靠它
Now do it like your life depends on it 'cause it does.
别假装很在意我的命
Don't act like you care about my life.
你所关心的就是猎人纹身和治愈埃琳娜
You care about the hunter's mark and curing Elena
这样她就不必对你认祖归忠了
so she's not sired to your ass.
这两点的前提是你要活着
Both require you to be alive,
所以我们的关系才更近一步
which is why I've updated
要我描述的话 该是"很复杂"
our relationship status to "It's complicated."
你和她好好谈了吗
You talked to her at all?
埃琳娜
Elena?
可能吧
Maybe.
为什么 语♥音♥信息里没有盼头了吗
Why? Runing out of voicemails to listen to?
不好意思 我打扰你们休息时间了吗
I'm sorry. Did I interrupt play time?
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我只是来呼吸呼吸新鲜空气
I'm simply appreciating
顺便感受一下大自然
the sights and smells of nature,
没想到居然碰见
neither of which presently include
一堆吸血鬼腐肉
rotting vampire flesh,
所以我有点儿担心啊
so I'm a bit concerned.
他杀了多少吸血鬼
How many vampires has he killed?
如果我们把杰里米放走 他可以当诱饵
If we throw Jeremy out into the world right now, he's chum.
那可不算数
Now, see, that's not a number.
十二才算数
12--that's a number.
这个数才是用我的剑
That's how many of my hybrids
屠♥杀♥了的混血儿数量
I slaughtered with my sword.
三天的时间
3--that's how many days it took
才能让我平息杀死你哥哥的欲望
to quell the urge to kill your brother, after
他明知事实 却看着我步入死亡陷阱
he knowingly watched as I walked into a death trap.
而一
One...
是你唯一的目的
That's the number of purposes you serve.
你在这里等杰里米的印迹显现
You are here to grow Jeremy's mark,
所以我再问一遍
So I ask again...
到这里之后他杀死多少吸血鬼
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表