我极度需要闺蜜悄悄话
I'm in desperate need of some girl talk.
算我一个
I'm in.
肖恩教了我几招小法术 我一直想试试
Shane taught me some small spells I've been wanting to try.
让人毛骨悚然的教授男现在就叫成肖恩了
Oh, creepy professor guy is just Shane now.
他才不恐怖
He is, he's not creepy.
-我们可不知在评头论足 -我是
- We're not judging. - I am.
别听她瞎扯
Don't listen to her.
说好闺蜜之夜了
So girls' night?
我们能横扫塞尔瓦托家的酒窖
We can raid the Salvatore wine cellar.
你确定斯特凡和达蒙
Are you sure that Stefan and Damon are cool
不介意我们闯入他们家吗
with us crashing at their place?
我不能回自己家 因为我弟弟还想着杀我
I can't go home because my brother is trying to kill me.
所以他们家现在也成了我家
So their place is mine now, too.
一会儿见
I'll see you in a bit.
你的出现让这自私 秘密的一天
You being here makes your selfish, secret day
有点难熬 不这么觉得吗
a little difficult, don't you think?
忘拿你的午餐了
Forget your lunch.
我不能喝 你知道我喝不下
I can't. You know I can't.
上次你喝的时候
Well, last time you tried it,
还不是最佳情形
the circumstances were less than optimal,
或许你应该再试试
and I think maybe you should just give it another try,
看看能不能喝下去
see if it works.
我真心觉得能行
I really think it will.
为我再试试
Please...for me?
还好吗
You ok?
我没事
I'm fine.
喝起来像是血的味道
It tastes like blood.
上次喝着就像垃圾
Last time, it was like hot garbage.
确定你没事吗
You sure you're ok?
我好的不能再好
I'm better than ok.
或许上次喝得是坏了的或是诸如此类的
I mean, maybe last time, it was a bad batch or something.
达蒙 我简直不敢相信
I can't believe this, Damon.
以后我都不用再伤害无辜了
I don't have to hurt people anymore.
我得去上课了
I have to get to class.
谢谢
Thank you.
还没到满月 就开始擅闯别人地盘了
Trespassing, breaking and entering, all before noon?
艾德里安有点不受控制
Having trouble breaking Adrian.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
你已经完成了我12个混血儿的要求
You already got the 12 hybrids I need.
我们有11个
We have 11.
我告诉你了泰勒·洛克伍德不算在内
I told you, Tyler Lockwood isn't part of the deal.
好吧 现在只有11个
Well, now there's 11 hybrids.
你给我12个不忠心于克劳斯的混血儿
You deliver me 12 without loyalties to Klaus,
或者是泰勒也加入游戏
or your friend Tyler becomes fair game.
你还是没完玩没了地讨价还价
You haven't held up your end of the bargain.
这里有你一直想要的
This is everything you always wanted to know
所有关于你亲生父母的信息
about your biological parents,
它被加密了
and it's encoded
以防你想抢走或者彻底损坏
in case you're thinking of the smash and grab.
只要给我12个混血儿 它就是你的
Just bring me 12 unsired hybrids, and it's yours.
我和泰勒谈过了
I talked to Tyler.
然后
And?
认祖归忠的存在
The sire bound exists because the hybrids
是因为混血儿们对于克劳斯把他们从
are grateful to Klaus for relieving them
满月变成狼人的痛苦中解救出来
from the pain of having to wolf out every full moon,
所以这就是为什么打破认祖归忠
and that's why they have to turn
就要一直变身到不再痛苦为止
until they're not ruled by the pain anymore.
没错 但是埃琳娜不是狼人
Right, but Elena is not a werewolf.
那么吸血鬼又是什么定律呢
So what's the vampire equivalent?
这就是问题 没有这样的说法
Well, that's the problem. There isn't one.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
埃琳娜的确认祖归忠了
Elena is sired.
你是对的 我错了 开心吗
You were right. I was wrong. Happy?
不 我一点不开心
No. I'm not happy,
我们该怎么做
but what are we gonna do about it?
我正在寻找方法
Well, I'm working on it.
这个 还记得吗
Here. Remember that?
新奥尔良
New Orleans.
1942年 更准确的说
1942, to be exact.
1942年在新奥尔良发生了什么
What was in New Orleans in 1942?
除了波本威士忌和玻璃粉 还有我们 斯特凡
Other that Bourbon and beads, us, Stefan.
那女孩叫什么
What was the name of that girl
你之前约会的那一位
you used to hang out with?
不是个普通的女孩
That was no ordinary girl.
是夏洛特
That was Charlotte.
打我们第一次见面她就对我很痴迷
She was crazy about me from the minute we met.
当然 在她要求我把她
So, of course, when she asked me
变成吸血鬼 我照做了
to turn her into a vampire, I did.
你决定
So did you decide
今晚谁会成为你的盘中餐了吗
who you would like to have for dinner tonight?
他
Him.
他看起来很美味
He looks tasty.
真是个很好的选择 夏洛特小姐
That's a very fine choice, Miss Charlotte.
我去准备一下
I will go set that up.
现在 要是有人动我的酒
Now, if anyone tries to touch my drink,
就不要给他们好脸 好吗
you show them no mercy, ok?
正巧路过 过来加入我们
Drop by after your set. Come join us.
你把我男人的酒弄撒了
You spilled my man's drink.
对不起 这里太挤了
Sorry. It's crowded in here.
没有任何借口
That's no excuse.
女士 别这么认真
Hey, take it easy, lady.
我不会就这么算了
I'm not gonna take it easy.
你在干什么
What did you do?
他动了你的酒 你说过不能给好脸
He touched your drink. You said show no mercy.
我以为你会开心
I thought you'd be happy.
那是我第一个线索
That was my first clue.
她对你认祖归忠了
She was sired to you,
我想你是占尽了便宜
and I can only assume you took full advantage of that
直到你厌倦了她 对吗
until you got bored of her, right?
更像是我对她有致命的诱惑
More like when she went all "Fatal attraction" on me.
然后我只能干脆地分手
Then I had to make a clean break.
你是怎么做的
How'd you do that?
这里
Here.
多菲内大街 920号♥
谁是瓦莱丽·马尔什
Who's Valerie la Marche?
帮助我打破夏洛特认祖归忠的
The witch that I found to help me break
一个女巫
Little Charlotte's sire bond.
收拾行李 亲爱的弟弟
Pack your bags, baby bro.
我们回波本街一趟
We're going to Bourbon Street.
一个给你 另一个是你的
One for you, one for you.
我想那一定是给卡罗琳的
I'm assuming this is for Caroline.
事实上 是我的
Actually, it's for me.
-我以为 -你是说...
- Oh, I thought... - Are you saying that--
多亏达蒙 我现在是一个功能紊乱的吸血鬼
Thanks to Damon, I am now a functional dysfunctional vampire.
那太好了
That's amazing.
什么意思 多亏达蒙
What do you mean, thanks to Damon?
他建议我再试试
Well, he suggested that I try it again.
我就试了 很有效
So I did, and it worked.
不用再咬一口 吸血 删除记忆了
No more snatch, eat, and erase.
我最讨厌的那个塞尔瓦托去哪儿了
So where is my least favorite Salvatore?
"晚上和斯特凡出门
"Out with Stefan for the night.
别等我 兄弟叙叙旧"
Don't wait up. Brother bonding."
你俩开始短♥信♥汇报情况了啊
So you guys check-in text now?
你们还干什么
What else do you do?
我知道你不看好我俩
I know that you're not the biggest fan,
但某种意义上 他改变了我的生活
but he kind of just changed my life.
你能不能不那么讨厌他
Would you mind laying off on all the hate?
好了 闺蜜之夜新规矩--
Ok. New girls' night rule--
不许谈男孩 好吗
No boy talk, yeah?
而且 有了这些还谈他们干什么
Plus, why talk when we have this?
那是毒茶吗
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表