I hate her.
我以为我不会恨
I didn't think I was capable of hate,
但我恨她 我讨厌恨着她的自己
but I hate her and hate that I hate her.
是那个吸血鬼猎人
That's the hunter.
他在这里做什么
What the hell is he doing here?
是杰里米
That's Jeremy.
-不 -不不不 听着
- No. - No, no, no. Hey.
你去处理这个
You get this, ok?
我去找他
I got that.
你在这呢
There you are.
丽贝卡让我来看看你还好吗
Rebekah sent me to see if you were ok.
我没事 海瑟
I'm fine, Heather.
我有事
I'm not.
怎么了 埃琳娜
What's wrong, Elena?
饿了吗
Getting hungry?
不 离我远点
No, g-get away from me.
但是看她多美味
But she's so delicious.
你不该来这儿的
You shouldn't be here.
这是我的学校 这是我的生活
This is my school. It's my life,
我是不会任由你毁了它的
and I'm not gonna let you ruin it.
现在这也是我的学校我的生活了
It's my school now, my life.
也许你才是那个不该在这儿的人
Maybe you're the one who shouldn't be here.
而且我没忍♥住不小心偷听到
And I couldn't help but overhear
有个吸血鬼猎人正在走廊上晃悠
that there's a vampire hunter roaming the hallways.
这下你可不方便了
How inconvenient for you.
体育馆见
See you in gym.
又到了玩躲避球的日子了
I think it's dodgeball day.
麻烦请告诉我你是谁还有我为什么来这儿
You mind telling me who you are and why I'm here?
我很乐意翘了生物课 但...
I'm happy to miss bio, but...
我查阅了你家族的历史
I looked into your family's history.
你和你姐姐经历异常坎坷
You and your sister have been through quite a lot.
你是谁 社工吗
What are you, a social worker?
你为何要在意这些
What do you care?
因为你能看到这个
Because you saw this.
这是个纹身 了不起
Mm, it's a tattoo. Big deal.
不 我叫它猎人的印记
No, I call this a hunter's mark,
吸血鬼猎人的印记
as in vampire hunter.
吸血鬼猎人
Uh, a vampire hunter?
我很抱歉 伙计 但是...
Heh. Look, I'm sorry, man, but--
杰里米 我知道这镇上你家族的历史
Jeremy, I know your family's history in this town,
所以你继续跟我装傻只能说明你真是个蠢蛋
so you playing dumb just makes you look dumb.
为什么要给我看纹身还告诉我这些
Why the show and tell?
我都不认识你
I don't even know you.
因为这纹身
Because it's invisible
只有吸血鬼猎人或潜在猎人才看得见
to anyone but another hunter or potential hunter.
给我找一个吸血鬼来
Find me a vampire.
我会训练你 教你我做的事
I'll train you, teach you how to do what I do.
我在13号♥州际公路哈得逊
I'm on Hudson, off route 13.
找到吸血鬼之前不要来见我
Don't show up unless you find one.
我要怎样才能找到
Well, how am I supposed to do that?
你怎么不先问问
Why don't you start by
你那个脖子上包着绷带的朋友
asking your friend with the bandage on his neck?
早该料到
Yeah.
这是努力克制的第一天
It was a valiant first-day effort.
如果你想回家没人会说你的
No one will judge you if you want to go home.
我不想回家
I don't want to go home.
我想拿着白栎树木桩钉死她
I want to take the white-oak stake and kill her.
我快气疯了
That's how mad I am.
她让我想杀人
She made me murderous.
还是把杀人的活都留给达蒙吧
How about we just leave the murdering to Damon?
然后怎么样 放任她直到死
And--and then do what? Ignore her to death?
她只是想让自己好受一点
Look, she's trying to make herself feel better.
她知道人人都讨厌她
She knows that everybody hates her,
所以她就破罐子破摔
so she's trying to hate harder.
听着
Tell you what.
不如我们忘了一天的不快
Let's just skip the rest of the day,
去找点乐子 我觉得
go have some fun. I feel like
今天我们严重缺乏乐趣
this day is severely lacking in fun.
好吧
Yeah. Ok, fine.
我们去参加派对 告诉她
We'll go to her party and show her
威胁这招对我可不管用
that she can't intimidate me.
我得先回家换衣服
I just have to go home and change first.
她是不是有点不稳定
Does she seem a little off-balance to you?
是 她正在把情绪转为愤怒
Yeah. She's channeling all her emotions into rage.
这让她觉得自己有某种目的
Makes her feel like she has purpose.
过去我也这样 那时我...
I used to do that, too, when I was, you know...
-是杀人狂 -是啊
- Ripper you? - Yeah.
她需要学会妥协
She needs to come to terms with it,
面对 接受这种感觉才能真正放手
confront it, let it in before she can let it go.
你知道吗 你很擅长这个
You're good at this. You know that?
是你拯救了我的吸血鬼人生
You saved my vampire life.
现在你又要拯救她的了
Now you're saving hers.
你可以写本书 去参加《观点》节目
You should write a book, go on "The view."
不错
Hmm.
这里就是你的藏身之处吗
So this is where you've been hiding, huh?
海莉
Hayley?
你好 洛克狼人
Hey, Lockwoof.
混♥蛋♥ 我还以为克劳斯把你杀了呢
Ass. I thought Klaus killed you.
我该先给你打电♥话♥的
I should have called.
在弗罗里达的拖车公园就该打了 你这个骗子
From your trailer park in Florida. You liar!
原来你这么有钱
You're totally loaded.
我都把你拴遍阿巴拉契亚山了
I chained you up all over the Appalachians.
你每次转化的时候我都开导你
I talked you through every turn.
是我帮你解除了认祖归忠
I helped you break the sire bond.
你该告诉我你的真实身份的
You could have told me your real story.
我不想让大家跟我回来
I didn't want anybody to follow me back.
离克劳斯近了对狼人没好处
Werewolves weren't safe around Klaus,
你也不该来这里的
And you shouldn't be here either.
他的混血儿到处都是 他自己也在这里
His hybrids are all over this house and so is he.
我知道 有一个混血儿
I know. One of his hybrids
在我们的群里
is with a pack I ran with.
他打电♥话♥告诉我他要来
He called me and told me that he was coming
保护一个叫泰勒的人 我就想
to protect a guy named Tyler, and I thought,
真是机会难得啊
"What are the chances?"
至少你可以
Well, the least you could do
请我喝杯富人才喝得起的威士忌吧
is pour me some fancy, rich-people scotch.
当然
Sure.
没问题
Absolutely.
这么神神秘秘的干什么
Why were you being so cryptic?
进来 关上门
Come in. Close the door.
这是枚炸♥弹♥吗
Tell me that is not a bomb.
好吧 是只淘气猫
Ok. It's a kitten.
是只可爱但能爆♥炸♥的淘气猫
It's an adorable exploding kitten.
为什么不叫你弟弟来
Why didn't you call your brother?
因为我骄傲自大 顽固不化...
Because I'm proud and stubborn and--
看 你这不是已经来了吗
Oh, look. You're already here.
动手吧 你不会受伤的
Come on. You're not gonna get hurt.
你只需要像医生一样
All I need you to do is be doctorly,
把箭弄断
cut out the arrow.
我也可以自己动手的 但是如果我动的话
I'd do it myself, but if I move...
嘭
Psssh!
好吧
Ok.
好
Ok.
你了解杨牧师吗
So how well did you know pastor Young?
他是我的病人
He was a patient of mine.
为人不错
He was always a nice guy.
不错的疯子
Nice crazy guy.
他写的关于神秘瀑布镇即将到来的
He wrote a letter about sacrifice
牺牲与战争的信
and war brewing in Mystic Falls.
"将有更邪恶之事来临"是什么意思
What does he mean, "A greater evil is coming"?
我们现在的事已经够邪恶了
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表