克劳斯还在家里
Home. Klaus.
邦妮的咒语困不住他的
Bonnie's spell isn't gonna hold him.
我们杀死了科尔
And after what we did to Kol,
如果不把解药给他灌下去
if we don't ram that cure down his throat,
他会把我们全杀光的
he'll kill us all.
没时间悲伤春秋 快走
Pity party over. We have to go.
每次我以为自己制住他了
Every time I think I have him,
那混♥蛋♥总能棋高一着
that son of a bitch gets the upper hand.
我们不会让他伤害你的
We won't let him hurt you.
斯特凡和埃琳娜会带回治愈方法
Stefan and Elena will bring back the cure.
那也要捷足先登才行
If they get to it first.
如果他们没拿到 克劳斯会杀死我
And if they don't, Klaus kills me.
我得离开镇上
I need to get out of town
好好想想保命之法
to figure out how I'm gonna stay alive--
等等 别急 好吗 老天
Wait, hang on, ok? Gosh!
在你担心世界末日之前
Before you get all doomsday, just--
至少先让我和他谈谈
at least let me try and talk to him.
他无牵无挂 卡罗琳
He's got nothing to lose, Care.
他弟弟死了 他的混血儿大军没了
His brother's dead, his hybrids are gone.
他现在只想血债血偿 先要拿我开刀
All he wants right now is blood, starting with mine.
我不想再次和你分离 你明白吗
I'm not gonna say good-bye to you again, do you understand me?
让我来想办法
Let me fix this.
我们是要跳舞还是玩游戏
Are we gonna dance or are we gonna play?
你知道他伤不了我的 达蒙
You know he can't hurt me, Damon,
除非他有白橡树木桩
unless he's got the white oak stake.
他没有 但他有其他小玩意
He doesn't, but he's got other toys.
达蒙
Damon!
别耽误时间了 快去拿治愈方法 快
You're wasting time. Just get the cure. Go.
我们不能丢下你不管
We're not gonna leave you.
我们不会的
No, we aren't.
你先去 我们随后就来
You need to go ahead. We'll be right behind you.
快去
Go.
瞧瞧我俩
Look at us.
一个新手猎人和需要监护人的女巫
A newbie hunter and a witch who needs adult supervision.
我们是怎么走到这一步的
How are we the ones that made it this far?
能一起走到这里我很高兴
I'm glad we're here together.
我也是
Me, too.
"这里"到底是哪里
Where is "here," Exactly?
这条路
This way.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
我就是知道
I just know.
你好呀 邦妮
Hello, Bonnie.
外婆
Hi, grams.
你在这里做什么 外婆
What are you doing here, grams?
这个地方让人鬼能够对话
This place allows the living to talk to the dead.
邦妮 发生了什么
Bonnie, what's going on?
我很抱歉
I am so sorry
对所有的事
about what happened.
没关系 你来了
It's okay. You're here now.
你马上就能将我复活
And you are this close to bringing me back to life for good.
怎么做
How?
塞拉斯可以做到
Silas can do it.
你要做的只是找到他 给他治愈
All you have to do is reach him and feed him,
一切就会恢复原状了
and everything will go back to the way it was.
邦妮 停下
Bonnie, stop!
你看到的不是你外婆
Hey, you're not seeing your grams.
如果她在这 我也能看到 但我没有
If she were here, I'd be able to see her, and I can't.
那不是她的鬼魂 那是个幻象
It's not her ghost. It's a hallucination.
你所看到的都不是真的
What you're seeing, it isn't real.
我在这里 你外婆不在这
It's me. Your grams isn't here.
我在这 我是真的 明白吗
I'm here. I'm real, okay?
发生了什么
What happened?
塞拉斯 他进入了你的思想
Silas. He was in your head.
他想控制你
He was trying to control you.
肖恩看见他妻子的幻象
And Shane. Illusions of his wife.
也这样被塞拉斯控制了
That's how Silas controls him.
你要将他从你脑中赶出去
You need to block him out of your mind.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
听着我的声音 只有我的声音
Listen to my voice and only my voice.
我会带着你一起去那里
I'm gonna get us there.
你不能杀掉泰勒
You can't kill Tyler.
我不仅能杀 我还一定要杀
Not only can I, I have to.
我还要保护我的名誉
I have a reputation to uphold.
此外 我想杀了他
Moreover, I want to.
我不是请求你原谅他
I'm not asking you to forgive him.
我只是求你让他在离这很远的
All I'm asking is that you let him live,
某个地方能继续活下去
somewhere far from here.
他让所有的混血儿背叛我
So he gets to live a happy life
他试图杀死我 他把寻得治愈方法
after he turned all my hybrids against me,
当做自己的人生使命
after he tried to kill me,
以此来对付我
after he made it his life's mission
在这一切之后他还能快乐地活着
to find the cure so he could use it against me.
我们都想找到治愈方法
We all want the cure.
是吗
Do we?
你想要吗
Do you?
那不重要 只有一剂
It doesn't Matter. There's only one,
反正我也得不到它
so it's not like I'm gonna get it anyway.
但如果你能得到
But if you could...
你也不会接受治愈 对不对
You wouldn't,would you?
相比起原来的你 你更喜欢现在的你
You prefer who you are now to the girl you once were.
你喜欢变得强壮
You like being strong,
永远年轻 无所畏惧
ageless, fearless.
我们是同一类人 卡罗琳
We're the same, Caroline.
那就证明给我看
Then show me.
你知道我有多爱泰勒
You know how much I love Tyler.
你能看到我多么害怕失去他
You can see how scared I am to lose him.
如果你我如此相像
If you and I are so similar,
那么把你的怜悯之心证明给我看
then show me your compassion.
把我会给你的那种怜悯也给他
Show him the mercy that I would show you.
给泰勒 怜悯
Mercy... for Tyler?
好吧
Very well.
告诉他马上离开小镇
Tell him to leave town immediately.
并且让他躲到我永远都找不到的地方
And tell him to run and hide in a place I will never find him.
当然
Of course.
告诉他这份怜悯是看在你的份上
Tell him that this is the mercy I extend for your sake...
我会在杀他之前给他一个先跑的机会
That I will give him a head start before I kill him.
好了 快来 我们得继续行进
All right, come on. We have to catch up.
不 没事 我要喘一口气
No, it's ok. I just need a minute.
我只会把你们拖慢 快走
I'm only gonna slow you down. Go.
她只需要我们中的一个
She only needs one of us.
那又怎样 你不想成为那一个吗
And what? You don't care to be that one anymore?
你终于意识到放弃才是最容易的
You finally decided it was easier to just walk away?
只有一剂治愈 斯特凡
There's only one dose of the cure, Stefan.
如果她想要 你也想让她得到
If she wants to take it, you want her too.
我可不想 去做让她高兴的事吧 斯特凡
I don't. Just do what makes her happy, Stefan.
一切都变了 没有原来想的那么简单了
Things have changed. It's not that easy anymore.
现在还没有变
It is right now.
快下井 帮助埃琳娜得到治愈方法
Get your ass down the well, help Elena get the damn thing.
快去
Come on.
斯特凡
Stefan?
谁在那
Hello?
埃琳娜
Elena.
不
No.
我们还要离别多少次
How many times are we gonna have to say good-bye?
至少这次我们有时间好好告别
At least this time we have a minute to do it the right way.
没有什么好不好之说
There isn't a right way.
这不是再也不见
This isn't good-bye.
这只是暂时分开 直到我们找到出路
This is... until we find a way.
我们是永生的 还记得吗
We're immortal, remember?
我们会重聚的
We will find a way.
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表