Probably time to start looking for a new job.
埃琳娜不想做吸血鬼
Elena doesn't want to be a vampire.
她也不想死呢 现在她还没死
She doesn't want to be dead, and now she's not.
这不怪你 马特
This isn't your fault, Matt.
就是我的错 开车的是我
This is all my fault. I was driving.
我得救了 而她要因为我而变成吸血鬼了
I was saved. She's a vampire because of me!
别说那个词啊 我现在在逃命呢 记得吗
Shh! Cool it on the "V" word. I'm a fugitive, remember?
我现在应该快到福罗里达了
I'm supposed to be halfway to Florida by now.
既然委员会在找你 你怎么还在这儿
If the council's after you, then why are you here?
因为我不知道该去哪
Because I don't know where to go.
泰勒死了 一切都变了
Tyler's dead, and everything's different now.
我...
And I--
有事吗
Can I help you?
打扰
Sorry.
这里没问题
All good here.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们要问几个关于你儿子的问题
We just need to ask you a few questions about your son.
你无权逮捕我 我可是镇长
You can't arrest me. I'm the mayor of this town.
你现在不是了
Not anymore, you're not.
抱歉 莉兹
Sorry, Liz.
你今天不用上班了
You're not going to work today.
这话什么意思
What are you talking about?
怎么回事
What's going on?
他们要拿走你的警章
They're taking your badge.
你不合适做我们的保护者了
You're not fit to protect us anymore.
你根本不知道自己对抗的是什么
You have no idea what you're up against.
正相反 莉兹 我已经接管了你的副手
On the contrary, Liz. I've already taken your deputies.
我们拿到了全镇的马鞭草
We've got the entire town's supply of vervain,
包括在塞尔瓦托家里发现的私藏
including the stash found in the Salvatore house.
我们要进攻了
We're making our move.
妈妈
Mom! Hey.
卡罗琳 你在哪 告诉我你已经跑远了
Caroline, where are you? And tell me it's far away.
我在哪 好问题
Where am I? Good question.
满眼都是无聊的高速
Uh, just a whole lot of boring highways.
怎么了 没事吧
Why? Is everything ok?
卡罗琳 怎么了
Oh! Caroline, what's going on?!
很恶心
It's disgusting.
-不 挺... -恶心
- No, it's, um... - It's disgusting.
嗯 我想吐
Yeah, I'm going to puke.
我从没想到我会说这话
I never thought I'd be saying this,
但是我不能抑制对血的渴望
but I can't stop thinking about blood.
我该先救你的
I should have saved you first.
你根本不该经历这些
You shouldn't be going through this right now.
如果你救了我 马特就会死了
No, if you had saved me, then Matt would be dead.
那我现在会是什么心情
What do you think I'd be going through then?
斯特凡 听我说
Stefan, listen to me.
你做得对
You did the right thing.
你像以往一样 你尊重我的决定
You did what you always do-- you respected my choice.
那如果
And what am I supposed to do
邦妮想不到帮你的办法我怎么办
if Bonnie can't figure out a way to help you, huh?
因为那样你要做另一个决定了
Because then you'll have another choice to make--
要么死掉 要么变成吸血鬼
Either let yourself die, or be a vampire.
船到桥头自然直
Well, then we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
我的天
Oh, my God. Did--
我刚刚说
Did I just say,
船到桥头
"Cross that bridge"?
你在笑
You're laughing.
但是我看你并不觉得好笑
I'm pretty sure you don't actually think that's funny.
我...
I...
可我就是停不下来
I can't stop, though.
今天你的情绪会被放大
Your emotions are a bit heightened today.
放大很多
A lot heightened.
没事的
It's ok.
没事
It's ok.
对不起
I'm sorry, I...
听我说
Listen to me.
不管发生什么
No matter what happens,
有我呢
I'm here for you.
我能帮你
I can help you.
嗯
Yeah, I--I--
你上楼去暗的地方吧
Why don't you go back upstairs where it's dark.
我来收拾
I'll clean up.
你没走啊
I thought you left.
睡衣很可爱
Cute PJs.
我累了 达蒙
I'm tired, Damon.
给你送这个来了
I brought you this.
我还以为弄丢了
I thought that was gone.
谢谢
Thank you.
我有话要跟你说
I just have to say something.
为什么要拿著我的项链说
Why do you have to say it with my necklace?
因为我要说的
Because what I'm about to say is...
可能是这辈子最自私的一番话
probably the most selfish thing I've ever said in my life.
达蒙 不要那样
Damon, don't go there.
别 我只说一次
No, I just have to say it once.
你一定要听
You just need to hear it.
埃琳娜 我爱你
I love you, Elena.
因为爱你 所以
And it's because I love you that...
不能自私地把你据为己有
I can't be selfish with you.
为什么不能让你知道呢
And why you can't know this.
我配不上你
I don't deserve you.
可我弟弟配得上
But my brother does.
好想把这番话留在你心中
God, I wish you didn't have to forget this.
可是不行
But you do.
你不该偷偷靠近一位女士[淑女]
You should know better than to sneak up on a lady.
好建议 你见著淑女了吗
Good advice. Have you seen one?
埃琳娜的事真不幸
Tragic about Elena.
我不想雪上加霜了
Not to make the gray cloud grayer,
但是马特给车上保险了吗
but does Matt even have automobile insurance?
斯特凡
Stefan!
埃琳娜 别动
Elena, don't move.
妈妈
你这女人真没完没了
Ah, you incessant woman.
妈妈 怎么了
Hey, mom. What's up?
泰勒 谢天谢地 你没事吧
Tyler, thank God. Are you ok?
没事啊 怎么了
Fine. Why? What's going on?
杨牧师今早把我逮捕了
Pastor Young had me arrested this morning.
委员会拷问我你的下落
The council grilled me on your whereabouts.
泰勒 别告诉我你在哪
Tyler, don't tell me where you are.
我知道的越少越好
The less I know, the better.
妈妈 我没事 别担心
Mom, I'm ok. Relax.
你没回电♥话♥ 宝贝
You didn't answer your phone, honey.
我还以为你跟卡罗琳在一起 担心死了
I was so scared that you were with Caroline.
什么意思
Why?
卡罗琳怎么了
What happened to Caroline?
她被委员会抓走了
The council took her.
那是什么意思
What do you mean, they took her?
马鞭草绳子
Vervain ropes.
阿♥拉♥里克把我们的事告诉委员会了
Looks like Alaric outed us all to the council.
委员会
The council...
他们想对我做什么
What exactly do they think they can do to me?
怎么回事
What the hell happened?!
-泰勒 -我比你想的坚强多了
- Tyler? - I'm harder to kill than you think.
你还活著
You're alive?!
泰勒 你还活著
Tyler, you're alive!
没时间了 来 我们得走了
No time. Come on. We have to go.
等等 我呢
Wait, what about me?
拖住他们 小妹妹
Keep 'em busy, little sister.
这不可能
That's impossible!
他们不见了
They're gone.
抓走丽贝卡的人也抓了他们
Whoever nailed Rebekah took them, too.
求你告诉我你有办法 任何办法
Please tell me you have something. Anything.
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表