我想这不会是巧合
And I'm guessing it's not a coincidence
我哥哥正好手刃了12个混血儿
that 12 hybrids died at the hand of my brother.
12...
12...
从大规模死亡当中汲取能量
Channeling the energy from a mass death is used
是黑魔法的做法
in witchcraft to perform dark spells.
这被叫做表达
It's called expression.
肖恩自己对你承认了这些吗
Shane admitted all this to you?
没错
Proudly.
那我们恐怕得在找治愈方法的过程中
Well, then I guess we'll have to figure out how to manage him
想想怎么对付他了
while we find the cure for ourselves.
"我们"
"We"?
没有"我们" 斯特凡
There's no "We", Stefan.
我恨我哥哥 你也恨你哥哥
Listen, I hate my brother, and you hate yours.
但达蒙手上有杰里米 克劳斯手上有剑
But Damon's got Jeremy, and Klaus has the sword,
肖恩有邦妮
And Shane has Bonnie.
独独你和我一无所有
You and I are the only ones left with nothing.
这是你自己说的 不是吗
You said it yourself, right?
谁先找到治愈方法
Whoever finds the cure first
谁就能决定如何使用
gets to decide what to do with it.
你怎么想 要和我合伙吗
What do you say? You want to be partners?
我父亲没理由杀掉那11个人
My father had no reason to kill 11 people.
他没理由自杀
He had no reason to kill himself.
他爱我
He loved me.
他爱神秘瀑布镇
He loved Mystic Falls.
他被洗♥脑♥了 所以才会点火
He was brainwashed into sparking that fire.
肖恩教授一手谋划了他的死
Professor Shane organized his death
还有另外11个人的死
and the 11 others who died with him.
这一整个镇的人都是时候说实话了
It's time this entire town started telling the truth.
我都要开始担心
I was beginning to worry
你们找不到地方了
you boys wouldn't find the place.
怎么回事
What the hell...?
你杀了这些人吗
Did you kill all these people?
没有
Not exactly.
他们正在转化
They're in transition.
杀了他们是你的事
Killing them is your job.
你说你会说服克劳斯
You said you were going to convince Klaus
不这么做的
to do this another way.
我是这么想过
I thought about it.
不过我后来意识到他的主意更好
And then I realized his idea was better.
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表