实际上 我想我们来对了地方
Actually, I think we're in the right place.
但是高度不对
Just the wrong elevation.
这里是三角的中心
Ok. This is the center of the triangle.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
给我墓碑
Now give me the tombstone.
这个咒语居然要靠一块破石头
The fact that this spell hinges on some crappy hunk of blood-rock
让我很没有信心
does little to inspire my confidence.
里面有凯茨雅钙化的血
It's filled with the calcified blood of Qetsiyah,
她是世界上最强大的女巫之一
one of the strongest witches in the world.
会起效的
It'll work.
如果我没记错
If I remember correctly,
地下室有一个入口
I think there's an entrance in the basement.
地下室在哪
Where's the basement?
锅炉房♥旁边
Off the boiler room.
听到了吧
You hear that?
好的 在那儿碰头
All right. I'll meet you there.
-怎么了 -你得待在这儿
- What? - You're gonna have to stay here.
你开我心吗
Are you kidding me?
我们得阻止邦妮施咒
We really need to stop Bonnie from doing this spell,
如果你杀心一起 搞砸了
and if you get all murderous and screw it up--
你真是为了这个吗
Is that really the reason?
不管斯特凡怎么自以为是
As self-righteous as Stefan is,
他说得有道理
he has a point.
你的愤怒之后 是一股情绪的巨浪
Behind your rage, there is a tidal wave of feelings.
你的愧疚
All of your guilt,
你的悲伤
all your grief.
每一种被你推开的情绪
Every emotion you've ever put off.
杀掉凯瑟琳会让这些情绪一涌而上
And killing Katherine's gonna let it all in,
如果你无法面对
and if you can't handle it,
那我们又回到原点了
then we're back to square one.
如果我能呢
And if I can?
如果杀了凯瑟琳我的悲伤和愧疚就消失了呢
What if killing Katherine takes away all that grief and guilt?
如果杀了凯瑟琳
What if killing Katherine
能终于让我感到我失去的一切美好
finally lets me feel all the good things that I've lost?
达蒙 帮帮我
Damon, help me.
我一越过这个障碍 就会变回自己了
As soon as I get over this hurdle, I'll be me.
我就能理智思考
I'll be able to think clearly.
回到我原来的样子 一切都会恢复如初
I'll be myself and everything will go back to normal.
她很强大 很聪敏 你会死的
She's strong. And crafty. And you'll die.
那至少我拼死一试了
Then at least I'll die trying.
怎么回事
What is happening?
我在连通"表达三角式"
I'm channeling the expression triangle.
完成了
It's done.
界限已经打破
The veil is down.
需要帮忙吗
Need a hand?
不是飞来横福 就是大祸临头
So, this is either really good or really bad.
见到你很高兴 达蒙
It's good to see you, too, Damon.
我也一样
I'd say the feeling was mutual,
但人们的真实身份往往和
except a lot of people aren't exactly
他们自称的不符
who they say they are around here.
你以为我是赛拉斯 开什么玩笑
You think I'm Silas? Are you kidding me?
这可让我们犯难了
See, this puts us in a bit of a pickle,
因为那正是赛拉斯会说的话
cause that is exactly what Silas would say.
赛拉斯会知道42号♥柜子里有什么吗
Now, would Silas know about locker 42?
等等
Hang on.
如果你能让我看得见摸得着
If I can see you, and I can touch you,
那就是小女巫做到了
that means the little witch did it.
她打破了界限
She dropped the veil.
没有完全打破 只是在
Not completely. It's only down
"三角表达式"内打破界限
inside the expression triangle.
如果我走出这个范围
If I step outside of it, it's
就会再次回到鬼魂那边
back to ghost world.
大家都去哪儿了 界限打破了
Where's everybody? I figure with the veil down,
我还以为能见到鬼魂聚会呢
it'd be like ghost-a-palooza.
不是所有鬼魂都想重回神秘瀑布镇
Not every ghost has a reason to come back to Mystic Falls.
只有像我一样
Just the ones like me,
惦记白♥痴♥兄弟的人才会回来
looking out for their idiot best friends.
我更担心那些
I'm more worried about the ones looking out
想回来寻仇的人
for their enemies.
这风刮得邪乎
This wind is weird.
一下子就有飓风之势
One minute it was blowing like a hurricane.
现在又一切风平浪静
Now nothing, not even a breeze.
看来邪恶的事情终于发生了
Looks like something wicked finally came.
你不必留在这里
You know, you don't have to be here.
严格说来 我们俩只有一人能领工资
I mean, technically, only one of us is getting paid.
但我觉得有意思 这里很舒服
But it's fun. And kind of cozy.
室外狂风怒吼 室内烛光摇曳
With the storm outside and the candlelight.
你我二人独处
And us.
我的老天 科尔
My god. Kol.
来自死者的问候 有人想喝酒庆祝吗
Greetings from the dead. So, who fancies a drink?
我以为再也见不到你了
I thought I'd never see you again.
妹妹 不必猫哭耗子假慈悲
Spare me the waterworks, sister.
我见识过你的悲伤
I've already watched you grieve.
不过持续了一天而已 记得吗
Lasted a full 24 hours, remember?
看来邦妮打破了界限
I'm assuming this means Bonnie dropped the veil.
没完全打破 也持续不了多久
Not completely, and not for long.
但我怎能放弃报仇的大好机会呢
But who am I to give up an opportunity for revenge?
杀我的人已经死了
My killer's already dead,
但他姐姐可以代他受过
but his sister's just as culpable.
也许你能帮我找到她
So maybe you could help me find her.
你要是敢动埃琳娜
If you hurt Elena--
她死定了
I'm going to.
但你请接着说 我很好奇
But please, continue. I'm curious
你能把我怎么样
as to where you're going with this.
我们知道你的来意了 科尔 你走吧
You've made your point, Kol. Leave.
先告诉我埃琳娜在哪儿
First tell me where I can find Elena.
她已经离开好几个小时了
She left here hours ago.
我们不知道她在哪里 你马上走
We don't know where she is. Now get out.
你终于让四分卫
I see you finally got the quarterback
注意到你了
to pay attention to you.
投球的胳膊怎么样 冠军
How's the throwing arm, champ?
抓紧时间哦 邦妮
Tick tock, Bonnie.
别说话了
Stop talking.
你每五秒钟干扰我一次
I can't reach out to Qetsiyah
这样我是永远不会联♥系♥到
with you breaking my concentration
凯茨雅的
every 5 seconds.
邦妮 听到没有
Bonnie. Did you hear that?
有人来了
Someone's coming.
你能安静会儿吗
Will you be quiet?
我有吸血鬼的听觉 邦妮
I have vampire hearing, Bonnie,
肯定有人来了
and there's someone here.
放开我让我去拖住他们
Unlink me so that I can go stall them
我们好顺利等到凯茨雅出现
while we wait for Qetsiyah to show up.
我不会放你走的
I'm not letting you go.
那至少给我点自♥由♥
Then at least give me some slack.
好 去吧 去阻止他们
Fine. Go. Stop them.
赛拉斯
Silas?
来抓我呀
Come and get me.
你好 凯瑟琳
Hello, Katherine.
我把你放出来
I let you out of your cage
你就这样谢我吗
and this is how you thank me?
不 我要这样谢你
No. This is how I thank you.
邦妮 邦妮 怎么回事
Bonnie. Bonnie, what happened?
凯瑟琳 去找凯瑟琳 我们连通了
Katherine. Find katherine. We're linked.
那就解除啊
Then unlink her.
你去找她 我留下陪邦妮
You go. I'll stay with Bonnie.
除了带走我生命中的幸福之外
You have done nothing but suck the happiness
你还干什么了
out of my life.
现在我一定要杀了你
Well, now I get to kill you.
不要 等等 求你了
No, wait, please.
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表