你跟谁来的
So who are you here with?
没有人
No one.
说啊 我知道你怎么想的
Go on. I know what you're thinking--
我为什么不控制谁做我的男伴
Why didn't I just compel myself a date?
其实 我是在想
You know, actually I was thinking,
不知道邦妮要不要冰
I wonder if Bonnie wants ice.
能问你个问题吗
Oh. Could I ask you a question?
问什么 我想什么你不是都知道了吗
Why? Apparently you already seem to know everything I'm thinking, so...
你觉得我能做个好人类吗
Do you think that I would make a good human?
我觉得要做个"好"任何什么都很难
I think that "good" is a hard word to live up to.
而我从没见过你做任何跟好贴边的事
I've never seen you do anything remotely good,
所以
so...
说实话 不 我不这么想
honestly, no, I don't.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你只是来帮丽贝卡得到解药的
So you're just here to help Rebekah get the cure, right,
而这只恰好是整个高中最令人感怀的夜晚
on what happens to be the most sentimental night in high school.
你认为这是我在求助吗
You think this is my cry for help?
我很乐意让你听听真正的求助是什么样子
I'd be happy to show you what a real cry for help sounds like.
那这个
So this...
我们
us...
你毫无感觉吗
you feel nothing?
一点没有
I feel nothing.
我不相信
I don't believe you.
我不在乎
I don't care.
那你也不记得
So you don't remember
我们以前跳舞时的感觉吗
what it used to feel like when we would dance?
我的手放在你的腰间
When my hand would touch your waist?
不
Nope.
那这个呢
How about this...
我们的指尖相触
When our fingers would touch?
没感觉
Nothing.
这个呢
And this?
你的心真的不愿记起来吗
Does your heart really refuse to remember?
什么心
What heart?
我看起来怎么样
So how do I look?
你开玩笑吗 你看起来像个背后伤人的贱...
Are you kidding me? You look like a backstabbing bi--
这礼服很漂亮 很衬你的眼睛
The dress is beautiful, and it brings out your eyes.
谢了 我觉得这对礼服比较公平
Thanks. I thought I'd do it a favor.
卡罗琳 跟我跳支舞吧
Caroline, why don't you come dance with me?
我知道你说要用善意杀死她
I know you said to kill her with kindness,
但我能就杀了她吗
but can't I just kill her?
你这不是找到礼服了吗
I see you found a dress.
克劳斯的
It's from Klaus.
别问
Don't ask.
你知道他完全受你的摆布吧
You know you have him wrapped around your little finger, right?
如果真是那样
If I had Klaus wrapped around my finger,
那跟我共舞的就是泰勒了
then I would be here with Tyler right now.
跟那个偷礼服的有进展吗
Are you making any progress with the dress thief?
说不好
I don't know.
我觉得对我的影响要比对她大多了
I think it's affecting me a lot more than it's affecting her.
什么意思
What do you mean?
每一次我告诉自己该向前看
Every time I tell myself that I'm moving on,
心里却还有一部分无法忘怀她
there's this part of me that just can't seem to shake her.
这很正常 斯特凡
That's normal, Stefan.
你们曾经相爱
You guys were in love.
你光说要向前看是抹不去心里的爱的
That doesn't go away just because you declare that you're moving on.
那其他人是怎么向前看的呢
Then how does anyone ever seem to move on?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想有一天
I think that someday,
你会遇见别的人
you'll meet someone new
你会疯狂地爱上她
and you'll fall madly in love.
到时候你就向前看了
and you'll have moved on
你自己甚至都不知道
without even realizing it.
我不能让你做舞会王后
I can't just make you prom queen.
这是票选的
It is based on votes.
而你目前一票都没有
And you have approximately none so far.
你就不能帮帮朋友吗
And you can't just help out a friend?
不行
No, I can't.
你逼不了我 我现在喝马鞭草茶
And you can't make me. I drink vervain tea now.
我没打算逼你
I was not going to compel you.
控制不了你 但是可以杀了你
You can't be compelled, but you can be killed.
让丽贝卡做舞会王后
Rebekah wins prom queen.
懂了吗
Got it?
你到底在干什么
What the bloody hell are you doing?
替你动手而已
What you were about to do.
我没打算威胁她
I was not going to threaten her.
记得那次你折磨我
Remember that time you tortured me
逼我说出解药的下落吗
until I told you how to find the cure?
你毁了我和斯特凡的关系
You ruined my relationship with Stefan
还把我们和狼人关在一起
and then you trapped us with a werewolf?
记得 那又怎样
Yeah. So?
你不是善类
So you're not a good person.
凭你的本性是得不到解药的
You're not gonna win this cure by being yourself.
所以还是乖乖闭嘴吧
So just stand there and refrain from talking, ok?
我们俩人
You and me.
共度毕业舞会
We're at senior prom.
你想念我吗 邦妮
Do you miss me, Bonnie?
我当然想你
Of course I do.
想让这一切成真吗
Do you want this to be real?
想
Yes.
这是能办到的
Then it can be.
邦妮
Bonnie...
你的魔法可以让我复活
Your magic can bring me back for good.
你现在有能力施咒语
You have the power to do the spell now.
我的老天 你是赛拉斯
Oh, my god. You're Silas.
离我远点
Get away from me.
你需要我 邦妮
You need me, Bonnie.
我不需要你
I don't need you.
我不想和你扯上任何关系
I don't want anything to do with you.
你不知道自己有多危险
You have no idea how dangerous you are.
如果我不帮你 你会杀死自己的
If I don't help you, you'll kill yourself.
你在试图侵入我的大脑
You're trying to get in my head.
我只是希望我们能帮助彼此
I'm just asking for your help in return for mine.
别来烦我
Leave me alone.
最近经常在火海中醒来吗
Wake up on fire recently?
是你干的吗
Did you do that to me?
邦妮 在你伤到自己或其他人之前
Please, Bonnie, let me help before you hurt somebody
让我帮你吧
or yourself.
你在乎的不是我
You don't care about me.
你只想打破那边的结界
You only care about bringing down the wall to the other side,
我不会帮你的
and I won't do it.
你难道不想再见到杰里米吗
Don't you want to see Jeremy again?
不能用这种方式
Not like this.
你从哪找来的
Where did you get that?
我们小妹那儿
Our baby sister.
一旦她变成人类
Once she's human...
这东西对她就无所谓了
it'll make no difference to her whatsoever.
留着吧
Take it.
为什么给我
Why would you give me this?
只有木桩会让我们死去
We are immortal apart from the stake.
既然这东西在你手上
Now that it's yours,
你就能无所畏惧
you have nothing to fear.
赛拉斯还会继续折磨我
Silas will continue to torment me.
几个世纪以来 你经受的折磨不计其数
You've survived endless torments throughout the centuries.
你能挺过去的
You'll shake this.
如果你不能
And if you can't,
你就使劲逃
you outrun him.
是吗 有这么简单吗
Yes, it's that simple.
不给我解药 你凭什么认为
Without the cure, what makes you think
我会饶恕你心爱的凯瑟琳
I'll spare your beloved Katerina?
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表