我爱埃琳娜 鄙视你
I love Elena. I despise you.
真浪漫啊
Mm, so romantic.
可惜注定要失败
So doomed to fail.
你知道 她一变回原来的自己
You know, as soon as she goes back to her old self,
肯定会直奔斯特凡的怀抱
she'll go straight to Stefan.
这就是你悲剧的地方
That's the tragedy of you.
你永远得不到她
You never get the girl.
-她不见了 -什么
- She's gone. - What?
埃琳娜不在地窖里 我去附近找找
Elena's not in her cell. I'm gonna check the grounds.
问问她干了什么
Find out what she did.
我是不是忘记锁门了
Did I forget to lock her in?
我对让埃琳娜康复没兴趣了
Let's just say i've lost interest in Elena's recovery.
我宁愿看她血洗孤儿院
I'd rather watch her tear through an orphanage.
经历了那样的堕落要怎么恢复啊
Imagine trying to come back from a spiral like that.
埃琳娜不见了 怎么回事
Elena's gone? What happened?
多诺万 跟我来
Donovan, you're coming with me.
为什么跟你走
Why should he?
因为现在埃琳娜饥火烧肠 不见踪影
Because Elena's hungry and missing.
这次他的生命终于有意义了
For once, his life might actually have a purpose.
邦妮 怎么不接电♥话♥
Bonnie, why aren't you answering?
赛拉斯不会轻易收手的
Silas isn't going to just give up.
只有你才能阻止他 打给我
You're the only one that can stop him. Call me.
卡罗琳 怎么回事
Caroline, what's going on?
妈 别往前走了 停
Mom, don't come any closer. Stop.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我不知道你是不是真的
I don't know how to tell if it's really you.
万一又是骗我的呢
What if this is another trick?
他能进入我的思想
Well, he can get in my head.
所以可能知道我给你打电♥话♥了
And he would have known that I called you.
卡罗琳 是我
OK, Caroline. It's me.
是你母亲
It's your mother.
我不知道是怎么回事
I don't know what's happening,
但是不会有事的
But everything's going to be OK.
知道吗
All right?
你跟我谈谈
You just need to talk to me.
喂 近来可好
Hi. How's it going?
谢天谢地
Oh, good.
救救我
Please help me.
马特
Matt.
谢天谢地 你找到我了
Thank God you found me.
埃琳娜 停下 我知道你不想这样做
Elena, stop. I know you don't want to do this.
我知道你不想伤害我的
I know you don't want to hurt me.
我是吸血鬼 马特
I'm a vampire, Matt.
所以我需要吸血
The thing about vampires is that we need to feed.
不 你不仅仅是吸血鬼
No, but you're more than that.
你还是我的朋友 我的老朋友
You're my friend. You're my oldest friend.
你是那个我不知道爱了多少年的女孩
You're the girl that I've loved longer than I can remember.
不管你变成什么样子
Whatever wall you want to put up,
我知道你还是在意的
I know that still means something to you.
内心深处...
Deep down...
可能我的确在意...
it probably does mean something...
但我现在真的很饿
but I am really hungry.
邦妮还没回电♥话♥
Bonnie hasn't called back yet.
我搞不明白她为什么还不回我
I just don't understand why she hasn't called.
卡罗琳
Caroline?
终于来了
There you are.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我给你打了好多次电♥话♥
I've been calling you for hours.
抱歉 收到信息我就赶过来了
Sorry. I came as soon as I got the message.
卡罗琳 让我进去
Caroline, let me in.
我来帮你
Let me help.
我怎么知道是不是你
How do I know it's you?
赛拉斯不断进入我的思想攻击我
Silas keeps getting in my head, attacking me.
他说他想知道你在哪里
He says he wants to know where you are.
他还威胁我母亲
He threatened my mother.
卡罗琳
Caroline?
妈 不要过来
Mom, just stay there.
卡罗琳 那个不是你母亲
Caroline, that is not your mother.
怎么回事
What's going on?
天呐
Oh, my God.
你真的以为可以一直躲着我吗
Did you really think you could hide from me,
邦妮
Bonnie?
我这不是来了 你对她母亲做什么了
I'm here now. What did you do to her mother?
她还在里面
She's right where you left her.
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom!
我以为你跟我是一伙的
I thought you and I were on the same side.
不到两天就是满月了
The full moon isn't for two more days.
我一直在蓄积力量
I've been gathering my strength,
好好做准备
preparing myself.
你是施咒的唯一人选
You're the only one who can do this spell.
所以我不能伤害你
So I can't hurt you.
但我可以伤害你爱的人
But I can hurt the people you love.
这个你明白吧
You do understand that, right?
我明白 我会帮你施咒的
I understand. I will do your spell.
我会打破界限 帮你死亡
I will drop the veil. And I will help you die.
我保证
I promise.
不要伤害我的朋友
Just don't hurt my friends.
快喝 求你了 求你了
Come on. Please. Please, please, please.
妈
Mom...
你必须信守承诺 邦妮
Your promise is binding, Bonnie.
如果背弃诺言 你得向我交代
If you break it, you have to answer to me.
我不会背信的
I won't break it.
那你现在该走了
Then you should leave this house right now.
下次我找你的时候
And the next time I come looking for you,
你最好乖乖等着我
I expect you to be waiting.
快点
Come on!
睁开眼睛 妈妈
Open--open your eyes, mom.
你体内需要我的血 快咽下去
You need my blood in your system. Come on.
妈妈
Mom.
求你了 妈妈 求你了
Please, mom. Please...
妈妈
Mom...
妈妈
Mom?
快起来 我连一条动脉都没吸干
Oh, come on. I barely drained an artery.
快起来 我还饿着呢
Come on. Get up. I'm hungry.
我脑袋昏昏沉沉的 无法♥正♥常思考
And my head's fuzzy. I can't think straight.
我需要更多的血
I need more.
埃琳娜 不要这样
Elena, stop.
但是你人太好了
But you're so good.
别吸了
You're cut off.
放开我
Let go of me.
-停下来 -够了
- Stop it. - Enough.
你像个被宠坏的小孩
You are acting like a little spoiled brat.
你知道吗
You know that?
你以为我们没法惩罚你
You think that we can't punish you.
可能吧
Maybe not.
但我绝对能惩罚他
But I can sure punish him.
埃琳娜
Elena.
真的吗 你以为这是
Seriously? You think this is...
闭嘴
Shut up.
敬酒不吃吃罚酒
I'm done playing nice.
埃琳娜 现在就给我把你的情感打开
Turn your emotions back on right now, Elena,
否则 我发誓
or so help me, god,
我会给你一个难过的理由
I will give you something to be sad about.
我会当着你的面杀了他
I will kill him right here in front of you.
达蒙
Damon.
别劝我
Don't "Damon" me.
如果她谁都不爱 那很好
If she doesn't love anyone, fine.
证明给我看
Prove it.
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表