He said there was a cure.
变成吸血鬼之后不会被治愈的
There is no cure for vampirism.
我说的是实话 斯特凡
I'm telling the truth, Stefan.
那你为什么以前从没寻找过它
Then why wouldn't you have searched for it, found it?
因为当那天晚上猎人们咽下最后一口气后
Because when the hunters drew their final breath that night,
他们身上的纹身也随之消失了
the marks disappeared from their body.
地图消失了 五人兄弟会绝种了
The map was gone, the brotherhood of the five extinct.
这900年来没有一点关于新猎人的消息
For 900 years, there was not a whisper of another hunter
直到房♥间里的那个朋友出现在镇上
until our friend in there showed up in town.
既然现在我们有了地图 接下来怎么做
Well, now we have the map, what do we do next?
我们什么都不用做
We don't do anything.
我们可不能信你 小妹妹
You can't be trusted, little sister.
你会把秘密泄露给每个夸你漂亮的男生
You'll be blabbing this secret to the first boy who calls you pretty.
这实在是太悲剧了 不是吗
I mean, it's pathetic, really, isn't it?
继续义无反顾地把自己的心
How she continues to hand her heart
交给任何一个对她有一点点好感的男人
to any man who shows her a hint of affection.
你觉得这么多年过去了她总该
You think she would have learned by now
从无穷无尽的失望和欺骗中学会点什么
from the endless cycle of disappointment and deception!
但我没有学会 相反我一直呆在你身边
But I haven't! Instead I stay with you
让你从我的生命中夺走
and let you leech every moment
让我感到快乐的每一个瞬间
of happiness from my life.
至少我比芬恩价值更高
You know, at least I faired better than Finn.
克劳斯因为他的啰嗦就把他钉死了
Klaus left him daggered because he was tired of his judgment.
不 芬恩是个蠢货
No, Finn was a dullard.
他更喜欢躺在棺木里
He's more interesting lying in a box.
你想为埃琳娜找到治愈方法 对不对
You want the cure for Elena, don't you?
这样你就可以继续大规模地制♥造♥混血儿
So you can go back to mass producing your hybrids.
这也是你把斯特凡拖进来的原因
That's why you brought Stefan in,
因为你知道这样无论他多恨你依然会帮你
cause you knew he'd help you even though he hates your guts.
你就去找你的治愈方法吧
You know what, you can shove your cure.
我希望在你把她赶走之前
Well, I hope you got what you wanted out of her
得到了所有你想得到的信息
before you chased her off.
她一定不会告诉我我想要知道的东西
She never would have told me what I needed to know.
但是她会告诉你
But she'll tell you.
你想让我打听什么
What do you need me to find out?
光有地图没有解图的工具是不行的
The map is useless without the tool to decipher it.
猎人的剑
The sword.
她知道剑在哪里 你要让她开口
She knows where it is. And you're going to get her to tell you.
你有一个把埃琳娜
You have a chance to save Elena
从毁灭中救回来的机会
from the very thing that's going to destroy her.
如果你喜欢的话
You can call it a deal with the devil
可以把这叫做与恶魔做交易
if you like.
但是你知道你不会放手这个机会
But you know you won't walk away from it.
我把你外婆的东西放在这里
I put your grandmother's stuff around here somewhere.
有几张全家福
There were a couple family photos
还有一本首版的史蒂芬·金作品集
and a first edition Stephen King.
你知道她喜欢《狂犬库丘》吗
Did you know she liked "Cujo"?
这些太有趣了 都是你旅行中带回来的吗
This is amazing. It's all stuff you picked up on your travels?
是啊 我 我喜欢做这些
Yeah. I, uh, I do this thing.
这就像是一个小镇之行的神秘展
It's like a one man traveling occult exhibit to small towns.
这样可以为我的旅行提供资金支持
It funds my crazy Indiana Jones adventures.
你会练习巫术吗 就像她做的那样
Do you practice? Like she did?
我相信巫术 只不过不要告诉别人
I'm a true believer. Just don't tell anyone.
不 我不练习 不会再练了
No, I don't practice. Not anymore.
我对自己失去了控制 带来了一些后果
I lost control of myself and there were consequences.
女巫们都喜欢她们的后果 是不是
Witches love their consequences, don't they?
练习有好多方法 要是你感兴趣的话
You know, there are other ways to practice magic. If you're interested.
-难道你是 -不 不 不是
- Are you... - No. No, no, no.
我只是 只是个头脑比较开放的人罢了
I'm just, uh, i'm just a guy with a very open mind
看过很多东西
who has seen a lot of things.
而且也愿意尝试
And I'm willing to test some of them out.
要是你也愿意的话
If you are.
别叫 不会痛的
Don't scream. This isn't going to hurt.
我的天啊 我的天
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
线条不错
Nice lines.
要是你能加快一点速度就更好了
Now, if you could just hurry it up a little bit.
画完了
I'm done.
这是什么
What is this?
就是他的纹身
It's the tattoo.
我见过那纹身 死小子
I've seen the tattoo, you repugnant punk.
-可不止这些 -就这些了
- There's more to it. - That's all of it.
他说每杀一个吸血鬼他的纹身就会扩大
He said every time he kills a vampire, it spreads.
内特
Nate!
让那女孩带杰里米回家
Tell the girl to take Jeremy home.
不惜一切代价保护他
Keep this one alive at all costs.
貌似你很火大
Looks like you got too much leash.
你哪儿都去不了 就好好待着吧
You're not going anywhere, so you might as well.
别闹事
Stop the racket.
算你走运我暂时不能杀你
You're lucky I can't kill you.
怪胎
Freak.
我是谁 我这是怎么了
Who am I? Why am I acting like this?
因为你听了达蒙的话
Because you listened to Damon
而他不达目的
and Damon makes everything he wants
不罢休
sound like a good idea.
我应该跟斯特凡一起来的
I should be here with Stefan.
而不该跟他一起来
I shouldn't be here with him.
我该和斯特凡一起经历这些的
I should be going through all this with Stefan.
估计我们该回去了
I'm guessing we should hit the road.
你本该帮她
You were supposed to help her,
却放任让她完全失控
and you let her get completely out of control.
她才没失控 而是在享受乐趣
She's not out of control, she was having fun.
毫无乐趣可言 她简直变了一个人
This isn't fun. She's acting like a different person!
她本来就变了 她现在是吸血鬼
She is a different person! She's a vampire.
我们是血族 享受追逐
We're a predatory species. We enjoy the hunt,
嗜血和杀戮 要有愧疚感作祟
the feed, and the kill. And when the guilt gets too bad,
我们就收起人性 尽情享受
we switch off our humanity and we revel in it.
那就是你要的吗 把她变得跟你一样
Is that what you want? Her to be like you?
她已经跟我一样了
She already is like me.
你明知道我猎食能留活口
And you know what makes me able to drink my fill
而不会像我弟弟那样扯掉人家脑袋
and leave someone breathing and not rip their head off
是因为我享受这个过程
like my brother, is that I can revel in it.
我让这变得有趣
I can make it fun.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
I got your message.
抱歉 我知道你想要我帮忙
I'm sorry. I know you wanted my help.
只是他 让我很生气
He just... makes me so angry.
他不应该这样对你
No one deserves to be treated that way.
我当时也想找到它
I wanted it back then.
治愈方法
The cure.
我曾愿意为它置家人于不顾
I was willing to leave behind my family for it.
要有机会你愿意这么做吗
Would you take it if you had the chance?
还是只是为了埃琳娜
Or is it just for Elena?
我一方面希望她和我都能
Part of me wishes that she and I can have
长生不死
an eternity together.
但达蒙是对的
But Damon's right.
没有吸血鬼
There's not a single vampire
不杀人的
who hasn't killed a human.
埃琳娜迟早也会
Elena will kill.
然后她肯定会痛苦
And then there will be the pain,
愧疚 再然后
and the guilt, and then...
就会丧失人性
The humanity switch.
埃琳娜充满了爱意
Elena, she's driven by love.
充满了怜悯
by compassion.
她一旦丧失人性
When she turns off her humanity,
我们就再也找不回原来的她了
then I don't think we'll ever get her back.
所以我愿意不惜一切挽回她
So I'd do anything to save her.
我真嫉妒
I envy that.
你和埃琳娜
You and Elena.
我嫉妒你们的爱情
I envy the love you have.
艾里克斯说他爱我的时候
I really did believe Alex
我是相信他的
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表