但最终还是要你自己去相信
but at the end of the day you'll just have to take a leap.
不起作用
Didn't work.
芬恩的血脉需要一段时间才会死光
It took time for Finn's line to die off.
记得吗 会起作用的
Remember? It'll work.
如果不行呢
What if it doesn't?
吉尔伯特家族的乐观劲哪去啦
Where's that Gilbert optimism?
抱歉我错过了好戏
Sorry I missed all the excitment.
见到你我就放心了
I'm just happy to see you.
看来我没错过什么
So I guess I didn't miss much.
塞拉斯的墓碑拿到了
Got the Silas's headstone.
我们正在等杰里米长出印记
We're just waiting for Jeremy's mark to grow.
-克劳斯被困在客厅里 -只是暂时的
- Klaus is trapped in our living room. - Temporarily.
我将咒语与新月绑定在一起
I drawn the new moon to bond the spell.
能给我们三天寻找治愈方法 最多四天
Got three days to find that cure, four max.
如果找不到 我们不如去找找凯瑟琳
If we don't, we might as well look up Katherine's appearance
看看她想不想找几个逃亡的同伴
and see if she wants some company in hiding,
因为他一定会将我们赶尽杀绝
'cuz he will come after us.
我们会找到治愈方法的
We'll find it.
现在丽贝卡已经解决了
Now we've got Rebekah taken care of,
我们只需要肖恩教授
all we need is Professor Shane,
一切都万事俱备了
we'll get everything we need.
那个 我没有封住丽贝卡
Yeah, I didn't uh...I didn't dagger her.
什么 为什么没有
What? Why not?
我不需要封住她 她跟我们是一伙的
I didn't need to, she's on our side.
跟我们是一伙的
On our side?
你没说胡话吧
Did you really just say that?
没有 她把墓碑交给了我
Yeah. She handed over the headstone,
她比我们任何人都想找到治愈方法
I mean she wants to find this cure more than anyone of us.
你怎么会认为你可以相信她
Why would you possibly think that you could trust her?
让我猜猜 她向你宣誓了衷心
Let me guess. She pledged her allegiance
在你们赤♥裸♥身体滚床单的时候
to you while you were naked in the sack.
你非得把这事说出来是吗 达蒙
I bet you're just dying to get that out, aren't you Damon?
难道这是个秘密吗
Oh was this supposed to be secret?
也许当你让我在地窖里流血时
Maybe you should make that a little clearer
应该说的更明确一些
while you're bleeding me dry in our cellar.
那是为了阻止你去杀杰里米
That is keeping you from killing Jeremy.
你们俩都给我住口
Stop it, both of you.
你为什么不让她冷静下来呢 达蒙
Now why don't you tell her to calm down, Damon?
你不是一直把她的认祖归忠操纵的很好吗
You've managed she is all sire bond pretty well so far, haven't you?
开始了
It's happening.
我的天啊
My God.
什么 你也能看见吗
What? You can see it?
好戏开始了
Here we go.
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表