这就是凯瑟琳为什么总是能逃脱你的追捕
That's how Katherine escaped you all this time.
或许你知道凯瑟琳那些特殊盟友的名字
Perhaps you know the names of katerina's special little helpers.
或许知道一两个
Maybe I know one or two.
或许我会告诉你
Maybe I'll even tell you.
你对我做了什么
What'd you do to me?
在你制♥造♥更多麻烦之前把你带了回来
Brought you home before you can cause any more trouble.
这么说你在囚禁我
So you're grounding me
就因为我让卡罗琳跌了一跤
because I dropped Caroline on her thick head.
不是 是因为你在公共场合...吸血了
No, because you fed on someone... in public.
那又怎样 我饿了
So? I was hungry.
你真的要一直在我眼前脱衣服
You're really gonna keep stripping in front of me?
这可真成熟
It's real mature.
啦啦队比赛结束了 所以我要换衣服
I'm done cheering, so I'm gonna change.
当然 不受信任的时候
Sure. When in doubt
就用性♥爱♥控制别人
manipulate people with sex.
你知道吗 这跟凯瑟琳以前爱玩的花招一样
You know, that's the same trick Katherine used to pull.
别拿我跟凯瑟琳比
Don't compare me to Katherine.
她逃了那么久
She's been running so long
连自己的影子都怕
she's afraid of her own shadow.
而我什么也不怕
I am not afraid of anything.
我把所有情感都关闭了 全都关闭了
I've shut it all off--all of it,
包括对你的感情
including my feelings for you.
但是别误会我
But don't get me wrong.
我的意思是 看你站在那儿
I mean, I see you standing there
依然很帅
and you look good.
我记得我们俩之间的缠绵 很棒
I remember our sex, and it was good sex.
我只是现在对那些没什么感觉罢了
I just don't feel anything about it anymore.
但很显然你还有
Though you clearly do.
你为什么在乎我做了什么又杀了谁呢
Why do you care what I do and who I kill?
因为你变成这样是我的错
Because it's my fault that you're like this.
我把这一切引进了你的生活
I brought this into your life.
听着 我杀了很多人
Look, I've killed hundreds of people
并且我必须得承受这个事实
and I have to live with that,
但我没法承受你杀的那些人
But I'm not gonna live with the people that you kill
以及这对你产生的影响
or what that'll do to you.
你在给谁发信息
Who are you texting?
看看你 你的全世界都光围着我转了
Look at you. Your whole world revolves around me.
或许你才是那个该关闭一切感情的人
Maybe you're the one that needs to turn it all off.
什么声音
What is that?
你发信息就是在干这个
So that's what all this texting was about?
你把这些人都请了过来
You invited all these people over here.
你不想让我出去参加派对
You were trying to keep me from throwing the party
所以...我就把派对搬到这儿来了
so...I brought the party here.
很好
Great.
真是太好了
That's great.
我尽快赶过来了 这真是疯了
I got here as soon as I could. This is insane.
是啊 但不会持续太久的
Yeah. It won't last.
要么他们把酒喝光 空虚无聊走掉
They'll either drink all the booze and get bored,
要么达蒙回来 把所有人都杀了
or Damon will come home and kill everyone.
我们没法迫使他们离开
We can't compel them to leave.
镇里的供水系统浸了马鞭草 大家都免疫了
The locals are all on vervain from the town water supply.
是啊
Yeah.
那我们怎么办
So, what do we do?
我也不知道
I don't know.
享受派对
Enjoy the party
防止埃琳娜大肆屠♥杀♥林峦啦啦队队员
keep Elena from butchering Grove Hill's cheerleading squad.
真好 她在哪儿
Great. And where is she?
你觉得呢
Where do you think?
我都快忘了那是什么感觉
I almost forgot what that was like.
什么 埃琳娜笑吗
What? Elena smiling?
不是 是乐趣
No. Fun.
你看看她
I mean, look at her.
确实 这一切都很糟糕
Yes, this is all very bad,
但她就没让你有想要放开一切的冲动吗
But doesn't she make you just want to let go?
不幸的是当我派对尽兴了
Well, unfortunately I have this little problem
我有个小问题
when I, uh, party too hard.
我会杀人
I end up killing people.
作为你冷静的教练 我允许你这么做
Well, your sober coach is giving you the green light.
我是说你现在在辣妹如云的啤酒聚会上
I mean, come on. You are at a kegger full of hot girls,
而你又单身 你又是斯特凡
and you're single, and you're, well, you.
那我该怎么做
So, what am I supposed to do?
随便抓个女孩 扔在我肩上
Just grab some girl, throw her over my shoulder,
把她带到舞池吗
take her out onto the dance floor?
听你自己的
Just take your own advice.
找点乐子
Have fun, you know?
我们应该要开心一下
We deserve a little bit of fun.
我不是指我
Whoa! I didn't mean me!
没有人会指望你低调点的
Well, nobody could ever mistake you for subtle.
你得为自己的工作而骄傲
You have to take pride in your work.
没事 过来
It's ok. Come here.
现在你慢慢走向自己的车
Now you're gonna walk very slowly to your car.
去吧
Off you go.
我不认为这么做能
You know, I just don't see how
增加找到的几率
this increases our odds any.
我们要找的是个被狼人咬过的吸血鬼
I've been on the other side of a wolf bite.
刚开始他会觉得不舒服
First you get really sick.
然后他会感到特别饿
Then you get really hungry.
等到太阳下山了
Since the sun's gone down,
我猜他就会出来寻觅最后一顿晚餐了
I'm imagining he's gonna be looking for his last supper.
我只为他准备了115磅三道菜的晚餐
I just laid out a 3-course, 115-pound meal for him.
达蒙
Damon?
威尔
Will?
兄弟
Hey, buddy.
我觉得我有点不对头
I think there's something wrong with me.
我需要帮助
I need help.
没事的
Yeah. It's ok.
我知道该怎么做
Yeah. I know what to do.
你到底在搞什么鬼
What the bloody hell are you doing?
太晚了
Too far gone.
结束他的痛苦
Put him out of his misery.
我妹妹告知我攻击你的吸血鬼已经死了
My sister informs me that your vampire assailant is dead,
所以你现在安全了 可以走了
so you're safe and free to go.
或者留下来
Or stay.
你可以说服我留下来
I could be persuaded to stay,
享受下美好的生活
enjoy some of the good life.
或许我也可以透露凯瑟琳的一些秘密
And maybe I could drum up a few more of Katherine's secrets
你也可以为我做点什么
and you could do something for me.
亲爱的 对不起
Oh, I'm sorry, love.
你永远都说服不了我放了泰勒
You'll never convince me to let Tyler go free.
那么 我猜我再也没机会和泰勒在一起
Well, then, I guess I'll never get my chance with Tyler
你和卡罗琳也没希望了
any more than you'll get a shot with Caroline.
你想知道我为什么喜欢那幅画吗
Do you want to know why I like that painting?
或许是因为它
Well, perhaps it was because it allowed you
让你看到我内心深处受伤的灵魂
to see into my deep, wounded soul.
我看到你的灵魂是多么纠结
I saw how twisted it really is.
也许我能感受得到
And maybe I can relate.
所以要怎样
So what's it gonna be?
离开
Going...
还是留下
or staying?
你告诉过我 你喜欢控制
You like to be in control, you told me.
看看谁终于参加了聚会
Look who finally joined the party.
为什么 你在嫉妒吗
Yeah. Why? Are you jealous or something?
没有啊 那是情绪的表现
No. That would imply emotions.
我们早就确定了那些都是没用的
And we've already established those are useless.
来吧 埃琳娜 和我们一起跳吧
Come on, Elena. Just dance with us.
你俩在一起看起来不错
No. You guys look good together.
真不错 卡罗琳 带他去兜风吧
By all means, Care, just take him out for a spin.
他会利用好的
He could use it.
埃琳娜
Elena.
这儿发生了什么
What's going on in here?
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表