也是被咒语所封印的 只有特定的
is sealed with a spell only a certain kind
一类女巫可以解开
of witch can perform.
哪类女巫
What kind of witch?
行了吧 达蒙
Come on, Damon.
我最爱压痛点了 哪类女巫
I love pressure points. What kind of witch?
别这样 你是个大人了
Come on. You're a big boy.
你可以自己想清楚
You can figure this one out.
贝内特家族的女巫
A Bennett witch.
周围可没有太多的女巫
Aren't too many of those lying around,
所以我确定你知道的
as I'm sure you know.
所以再帮你重新施展巫术之前
So none of this matters until Bonnie
这一切都没有意义
is back in touch with her magic.
你和我俩人 你觉得
Between the two of us, who do you think
她会相信谁能帮她恢复呢
she trusts to help her get there?
五秒到了
5 seconds are up
现在你意识到你需要我好好活着了吧
unless you just realized you need me alive.
现在 如果你不介意的话
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我还有一个奖学金要授予
I have a scholarship to award.
现在到了大家期待已久的时刻
And now the moment you've been waiting for.
卡罗琳 你来宣布吧
Caroline, would you do the honors?
今年神秘瀑布镇小姐是
This year's Miss Mystic Falls is...
艾普莉·杨
April Young.
杰里米
Jeremy.
你去哪了
Hey, where have you been?
你拿那个做什么
What are you doing with that?
放下
Put it down.
康纳是对的
Connor was right.
我满脑子都在想杀死吸血鬼
All I can think about is killing vampires.
你和康纳完全不同
You're nothing like Connor.
我也想相信这点
I want to believe that,
我也知道我不想伤害你
and I know I don't want to hurt you,
但是我的内心却一直对我说
but everything inside of me is telling me
把这个插♥进♥你的心脏
to drive this stake through your heart.
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
是我啊 杰里米
It's me, Jeremy.
你是个吸血鬼
And you're a vampire.
对 但我还是你的姐姐
Yeah, but I'm also your sister.
杰里米
Jer...
我永远都不会伤害你
I would never do anything to hurt you.
不
No.
别让我看到这个
Get it away from me.
杰里 杰里米
Jere-- Jeremy.
杰里米 醒醒 醒醒
Jer, wake up. Please wake up.
-杰里米 -出去 马特
- Jeremy! - Get out of here, Matt.
杰里米 你不想这样的 好吗
Jeremy, you don't want to do this, ok?
这是你姐姐
That's your sister.
是你胳膊上那该死的印记在作怪
It's that stupid mark on your arm.
-闭嘴 马特 -杰里米 看着我
- Shut up, Matt! - Jeremy, look at me.
我是人类 我告诉你
I'm human, and I'm telling you
别伤害她
not to hurt her.
-出去 马特 -来吧 我们出去
- Get out of here, Matt! - Come on, let's get out of here.
让我来 让我来 让我来
Let me do it. Let me do it. Let me do it.
你妈妈对宴会可比你认真多了
Your mom parties harder than you do.
是她有狼人基因吗
Does she have the gene?
是爸爸
Dad.
你的父母呢
What about your parents?
从来没见过
Never met them.
我变身的那个晚上
My adoptive parents found out
拆了家里的客厅
about my wolf gene when I did,
那时候我的养父母
the night that I turned
就发现我身上有狼人基因了
and tore apart their living room.
他们立马就把我赶出去了
Promptly kicked me out.
你没告诉过我你是怎么触发的
You never told me how it triggered.
你是问我杀了谁吗
You mean, who I killed?
船只失事
Boating accident.
我们喝多了 我以为我没有
We were drunk. I thought I wasn't.
所以你为什么
So what's with you
会和这些老古董搭讪
chatting up all these old-timers, huh--
我妈妈 那个教授
my mom, that professor guy.
那个教授 只有差不多 30岁
That professor guy is, like, 30,
他性感又聪明
And he's hot and smart.
你认识他还是怎么样
You know him or something?
没有 我刚认识他 为什么这么问
No. I just met him. Why?
就问问
No reason.
你问我有没有想过再做回人类
I never answered your question,
我一直没有回答这个问题
if I'd ever thought about being human.
有一次
Once.
那时候我在安第斯山脉长途跋涉
I was on a trek in the Andes,
一只蜂雀朝我飞过来
and a hummingbird flew up to me
一直在那儿盯着我 盘旋着
and just hovered there staring at me.
它小小的心脏跳动的声音就像机关枪那样
Its tiny heart was pattering like a machine gun...
我就想 多么神奇的小东西
And I thought, "What a thing, you know,
每天那样努力
to have to work that hard every day
只为了活着
just to stay alive,
这样才能在生死边缘继续游走
to be constantly on the verge of death,
每一天 当它存活下来的时候
and how satisfying every day must be
一定非常满足
that it survived..."
那就是我唯一一次
And that was the only time
想到要再做回人类
I thought about being human.
他在说什么
What's he saying?
一堆关于做人类的事
A bunch of bs about being human.
我们越早摆脱他越好
The sooner we get rid of this guy, the better.
埃琳娜 等等
Elena, wait.
我得去找杰里米
I have to find Jeremy.
这些都不应该发生在他身上
This shouldn't be happening to him.
埃琳娜 等等 是我的错
Elena, wait. It's my fault.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
我在想 也许吸血鬼猎人
I'm starting to think that when a hunter
每杀一个吸血鬼
kills a vampire, their urge
他们想要继续的渴望就越强烈
to keep killing grows stronger.
告诉我杰里米不是
Tell me that Jeremy hasn't been with you
一直和你在一起
this entire time.
告诉我你没有让他
Tell me that you haven't been making him
去杀吸血鬼 斯特凡
kill vampires, Stefan.
我们需要找到那个治愈的地图
We need the map to get the cure.
如果让我做回人类意味着要让杰里米失去人性
If getting my humanity back means stripping jeremy of his,
那我宁愿不要那治愈方法
then I don't want the cure.
他是解决这一切的唯一方法
He's the only way to fix all of this.
你是说我
You mean me,
是解救我的唯一方法
the only way to fix me.
你没必要这样爱我
You don't have to love me like this.
现在的我就是这样
This is who I am now.
以前那个埃琳娜 在掉下桥的时候就死了
The old Elena died when she went off that bridge.
放她走吧
Let her go.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
如果我想要杀了我的姐姐
I can't keep living here
我就不能再住在这里了
if I want to kill my sister.
埃琳娜知道这点
Elena knows that.
所以她搬出去了 让我搬进来
That's why she moved out and asked me to move in.
-什么 -听着
- What? - Look.
我不是吸血鬼 杰里米
I'm not one of them, Jer.
我能看着你
I'll keep an eye on you,
我们能控制好吸血鬼猎人这件事
and we can keep this hunter business in check.
那埃琳娜搬到哪里去了
Where's Elena gonna go?
我不能再住在家里
I can't stay at home anymore.
选一个房♥间吧
Pick a room.
我到别的地方去
I'll crash somewhere else.
告诉我结束了 泰勒
Tell me it's over, Ty.
我真的觉得我坚持不下去了
I really don't think I can do this anymore.
结束了 做得不错
It's over. Nice work.
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表