吸血鬼
日记
第四季 第六集
神秘瀑布镇 我在这里出生
Mystic Falls... I was born here.
这里是我的家
This is my home.
-也是我的 -还有我
- And mine. - And mine..
几个世纪以来 超自然生物生活在我们之中
For centuries, supernatural creatures have lived among us.
有吸血鬼 狼人 二重身
They were vampires, werewolves, doppelgangers...
-女巫 -甚至还有混血儿
- witches. - And even hybrids.
斯特凡 她需要人血 血管中的血
She needs human blood, Stefan. From the vein.
她要是杀了人 会崩溃的
If she kills someone, she will crumble.
你不是应该在神秘瀑布镇杀吸血鬼吗
Shouldn't you be in Mystic Falls killing vampires?
不论谁挡了我路 都是死路一条
Anybody gets in my way-- They're dead.
现在能听我说话了吗
Do I have your attention?
我们谈谈吸血鬼的事吧
Then let's talk about vampires.
能跑多快跑多快
Run as fast as you can.
你为什么要保护他
Why are you protecting him?
克劳斯会杀了所有知情的人
Klaus will kill anyone who knows!
康纳的纹身是治愈埃琳娜的关键
Connor's tattoo is the key to a cure for Elena.
离我弟弟远点儿
Stay the hell away from my brother!
你说过要保护杰里米的
You said you were going to protect Jeremy!
我杀死了一个人
I killed someone.
凶手
睡不着吗
Can't sleep?
知道吗
You know...
这很正常
It makes sense.
杀人会有负罪感
Guilty conscience.
你不在这里 我
You're not here. I'm...
我一定是在做梦
I've got to be dreaming.
你怎么知道不可能
Then how do you know that I'm not here?
因为你已经
Because you're...
接着说 说啊
Go on. Say it.
因为你死了
Because you're dead.
没错
Yes.
我是死了
I am.
那是你第一次杀人吧
Was that the first time that you've taken a human life?
你是鬼魂
You're a ghost.
一定是这样 你是鬼魂
It's got to be-- you're a ghost.
所以我才会看见你
That's--that's what's happening right now.
杰里米
Je--Jeremy.
杰里米
Jeremy!
你是鬼魂
You're a ghost.
冤魂不散 你是鬼魂
You're haunting me. You're a ghost.
-只不过是冤魂纠缠 -鬼魂会索命吗
- You're haunting me. - Can a ghost do this?
我的天啊
Oh, my god!
杰里米 杰里米
Jer! Jer!
杰里米 杰里米 不要死
Jer! Jer! No, no, no!
不要死 杰里米
No. No, Jer!
杰里米
Jeremy!
真不敢相信会是这样
I can't believe this happened.
我该对他说什么
What--what am I going to say to him?
就说幸亏他留着把里克弄疯的
Thanks for not ditching the family ring
永生戒
after it drove Ric crazy?
你该给斯特凡打电♥话♥
You should have called Stefan.
我不想和他说话
I don't want to talk to him.
他一直欺骗我 隐瞒我
He's been lying to me, and hiding things from me.
天知道他催眠杰里米逼他忘记什么
He compelled Jeremy to forget god knows what.
说句公道话 我觉得
In all fairness, I mean,
杀人比催眠严重多了
I think you killing him kind of trumps that.
你应该给斯特凡打电♥话♥
I mean, you should have called Stefan.
达蒙 我现在不相信他
I don't trust him right now, Damon.
多说一句 是我叫他来的
P.S.--I called Stefan.
出了什么事 你怎么没给我打电♥话♥
What happened? Why didn't you call me?
我要上楼去洗个澡
I just--I need to go upstairs and shower.
把手上的血都洗掉
Clean all the blood off my hands.
欢迎复活 感觉如何
Welcome back. How you feeling?
发生了什么事
What happened?
说来话长 自己想吧
Long story. Buy the e-book.
埃琳娜
Elena?
我知道你还在为昨天的事生气
Listen, I know you're still upset about yesterday,
我理解的 相信我
and I get it. Believe me.
但是 让我帮你吧
But just...Let me help you.
斯特凡 我现在不想让你帮忙
I don't want your help right now, Stefan.
怎么达蒙帮你就行
But you'll accept Damon's?
别把达蒙扯进来
Don't make this about Damon!
你在和克劳斯做不为人知的交易
You've been working with Klaus doing
你要否认就是侮辱我的智商
God knows what, and don't insult me by trying to deny it.
事情不像你想的那样
Listen, it's not what you think, ok?
我不知道该怎么想
I don't know what to think.
但我知道我不想和你说话
But I do know that I don't want to talk to you
现在也不想看见你
and I don't really want to be around you right now.
-你听我解释 -不
- Look, please, just-- - No.
我手上有自己兄弟的血 斯特凡
This is my brother's blood on my hands, Stefan.
我昨晚把刀插♥进♥他脖子
I stabbed him in the neck last night,
所以 请原谅我没心情
so forgive me if I'm not in the mood to listen you
听你解释苦衷
try to talk your way out of this.
你还是要去吗
You're still going?
我昨晚喝多了
I drank enough last night.
然后倒头就睡 你们俩却还熬夜
And then I slept, which is what you guys should have done.
我们这么做只是向迪恩致敬
We're just paying our respects to Dean.
好极了 克里斯 但你能去酒吧折腾吗
That's great, Chris, but would you pay them at a bar instead?
别生气
Don't be mad.
我们在为失去的混血儿朋友庆祝
We're celebrating our fallen hybrid friend.
继续 别因为我扫了兴
Don't let me interrupt.
我不知道你也在这里
I didn't know you were here.
显然
Clearly.
我突然想过来庆祝一下
Thought I'd just pop 'round
恭喜迪恩圆♥满♥完成刺杀
to celebrate Dean's successful retrieval
吸血鬼猎人的任务
of the vampire hunter.
但我到现场才知道
Yet when I arrived,
迪恩不仅行动失败
I learned that not only was Dean unsuccessful,
还让埃琳娜把那猎人杀死了
but that Elena killed the hunter.
如果你让迪恩动用武力去抓住康纳
Maybe if you had let Dean use force on Connor
而不是让他去完成自杀任务就不会如此
instead of sending him in on a suicide mission...
还是少管闲事为好 小狼妞
Maybe you should mind your business, wolf girl.
康纳的死活与你何干
What do you care if Connor's dead, anyway?
我自有道理
I have my reasons.
如今 一切皆休
They have ceased to matter.
干杯
Cheers.
拿回你的东西 旧手提 运动衫
Brought your stuff. Old laptop, your jersey,
幸运手链
the charm bracelet.
卡罗琳
Car...
现在不是说这事的时候
This isn't a good time.
拿着
Just take it.
卡罗琳
Caroline.
在我面前上演的分手戏码
By the break-up drama unfolding before me,
让我猜到你已经见过海莉了
I assume you've met Haley.
好了 我们走吧
All right, come on, let's go.
给他们点空间
Let's leave them alone.
-你的天赋得用到别处才行 -哪方面
- Your talents are needed elsewhere. - For what?
老兄 你有更重要的事情要做
I think you've got more important things to deal with, mate.
你觉得他会相信吗
Do you think he bought it?
反正我信了
Hell, I bought it.
海莉 谢谢你刚告诉我他在这里
Thanks for the head's up that he was here, Haley.
你们女人是天生的谎言家
You girls are good liars.
杰里米去哪了
Where'd Jeremy go?
去学校了 邦妮带他去参加
School. Bonnie has him volunteering
神秘学展的志愿活动
for some occult exhibit.
或许他不想待在一间他姐姐
Or maybe he didn't want to linger in a house
拿刀插他脖子的房♥间里
where his sister just jammed a knife in his neck.
是克劳斯的电♥话♥
It's Klaus.
是时候面对现实
Ooh, time to face the music,
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表