我是埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 我是吸血鬼
My name is Elena Gilbert, and I'm a vampire.
我正学习如何生存 但情况有些复杂
I'm learning how to survive, but there are complications.
埃琳娜 你对我认祖归忠了
You're sired to me, Elena.
也就是说 你以为自己拥有的感觉
Everything that you think you feel
可能不是真的
Might not even be real.
但现在有了希望
But there's hope now.
告诉他那猎人怎么说的
Tell them what the hunter
纹身究竟指向什么
told you the tattoo leads to.
他说有个治愈的方法
He said there was a cure.
想得到它的人各怀目的
Everyone wants it for a different reason.
为了复仇
For revenge...
为了重新做人 感受爱情
To be human and in love...
为了找出真♥相♥
For the truth...
我要放你自♥由♥ 埃琳娜
I'm setting you free, Elena.
某人若不得手 誓不罢休
Aand some will stop at nothing to get it.
动手啊
Do it!
卡罗尔·洛克伍德常说
Carol Lockwood always said that togetherness
在悲剧面前
in times of tragedy,
团结能治愈心伤
leads to healing.
社区的集体力量比千万人要强
That one community is stronger than a thousand of its members.
但失去领导者之后 这个社区
but how does a community stay strong
将如何坚强
after losing its leader?
卡罗尔不仅仅是一镇之长
And Carol was so much more than just a mayor.
她还是
She was...
一位思想开明的朋友
an open-minded friend...
也是一位关爱孩子的妈妈
And a concerned mother,
一场意外带走了她
taken from us too soon
令我们始料未及
by a terrible accident.
我听不下去
Screw this.
泰勒
Tyler.
泰勒
Tyler.
请大家和我一起
Please join me in observing
为她默哀一分钟
a minute of silence in her memory.
你没事吧
You ok?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
感谢大家
Thank you very much.
值此悲难之际
In the wake of this tragedy,
小镇选举出代理镇长
the town has selected an interim mayor.
许多人都认识他
Many of you already know him.
欢迎鲁迪·霍普金斯先生
Please welcome Mr. Rudy Hopkins.
谢谢你 警长
Thank you, sheriff.
卡罗尔·洛克伍德以小镇利益为先
Carol Lockwood put this town first,
因此我临危受命
and that's why I'm here to talk to you guys.
大家
You folks...
艾普莉
April?
你怎么了
What's wrong?
没事 我很好
Nothing. I'm fine.
可你在哭
But you're crying.
镇长去世我很难过
It's just the whole mayor thing.
让我想起过世的父亲
You know, it's bringing up stuff with my dad.
还有 我知道你是吸血鬼
And I know you're a vampire.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
有必要这样做吗
Was that necessary?
没有 但很好玩
No, but it was fun.
你没来参加
You just missed
学校要求的集♥会♥
the mandatory all-school assembly.
那是因为我必须参加独自借酒浇愁的派对
That's because I'm at a mandatory all-alone drinking party.
不是吧 你要在这时做回开膛手吗
Seriously? You decided to go on a ripper bender now?
我哥和埃琳娜滚床单了
My brother slept with Elena.
实在是太让人郁闷了
Kind of puts a little bit of a damper on things.
首先 你要假装不知道这件事
First of all, you are not supposed to know that.
其次 泰勒已经快崩溃了
Second of all, Tyler is already spiraling,
先得安慰他
and he gets priority.
他妈妈刚去世 你还想让他怎样
His mother just died. What do you expect?
我是他女朋友 我想让他跟我谈谈
I'm his girlfriend. I expect him to talk to me.
但他现在异常愤怒
But instead he's all angry,
每个人都说他妈妈的死
and it doesn't help that
是一场意外 不过是把死于贪杯
everyone keeps referring to his mother's death as an accident,
说得婉转点 这更是火上浇油
which is really just a polite way of saying that she was drunk.
你觉得是克劳斯杀死她的吗
You think Klaus killed her?
我觉得她不是贪杯致死
I don't think she drowned in a martini glass.
你振作点 我自己应付不来
Just get it together. I can't do it alone.
集♥会♥结束了
The assembly's over.
到底发生了什么事
What the hell's going on?
学校里马上就要空无一人了
The school will be empty soon.
你控制了我多少次
How many times did you compel me?
别对我说谎
Don't-- just don't lie.
丽贝卡说你爱说谎
Rebekah says you lie.
丽贝卡不像你想的那么好 艾普莉
Rebekah's not who you think she is, April.
有多坏 不就是千年吸血鬼始祖吗
What, she's not a thousand-year-old original vampire?
听着 这事可以慢慢说
Listen, we can figure this out, ok,
但我们得先离开这里
but we have to get out of here.
抱歉 我不许
Sorry. Not allowed.
请坐吧
Why don't you take a seat?
同学们马上就到齐
The rest of the class will be here shortly.
第一条留言
First saved message.
是我
It's me.
我知道你为什么把我赶走
Look, I know why you sent me away.
你觉得我喜欢你
You think that what I'm feeling for you
是因为认祖归忠
is because of the sire bond,
但我只想留在你身边
but I hate not being near you.
接着来 出招
Go ahead. Make a move.
我来是给你做陪练的
I drove up here to be your wingman,
不是来揍扁你的
not kick your ass.
好吧
Ok.
我认输 我认输
I get it. I get it.
你下手可真狠
You're a badass.
看到了吗
You see that?
想看不见都难 跟慢动作回放一样
Couldn't miss it. It was in slow motion.
那就快点教我些实用的
Then teach me something useful.
我们来这里都好几天了 迄今为止
We've been here for days, and so far
你除了发号♥施令 毫无作为
all you've done is bark orders.
好吧
Ok.
去坐冷板凳 四分卫
Take a seat at the bench, quarterback.
空手道小子想得点教训
Karate kid wants a shot at the title.
杰里米 你还不够强
Jeremy, you're not ready for this.
来吧
Well?
现在我要在你的下巴上轻轻施力
Now, all I have to do is apply
你的小命就交代了
a little pressure under your jaw.
不是吧 又来了
Really? Again?
双份意大利香肠 连吃三天
Double pepperoni 3 days in a row.
你们不换点别的吗
You guys eat anything else?
怎么 你有好的提议吗
Why? Are you offering?
这是小费 先让做披萨的
A little something extra, cut off
歇几天 别再送了
the pizza pipeline for a couple days.
就算他们求你来 你也要不为所动
No matter how much they beg, don't come back.
抱歉
Sorry, guys.
你打算让我们断粮吗
You're gonna starve us now?
为了让你成功成为猎人 值得一试
If that's what it takes to make you a hunter.
现在 绕湖跑两圈
Now run around the lake, twice.
你也一起
Keep him company.
我不必听命于你
I don't have to listen to you.
你要想吃东西就照办
You do if you want to eat.
...在你身边 而且达蒙 我很想你
...Being near you, and I miss you. Damon
我希望你让我回到你身边
I wish you would just let me come to you.
未知号♥码
什么事
What?
猜猜是谁
Guess who.
我回来了
I'm back, dagger-free,
并且埃琳娜作为人♥质♥和我在学校
and I'm holding Elena hostage at the high school.
就是通知你一声
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表