你知道吸血鬼猎人的诅咒吗
You know anything about the hunter's curse?
怎么了 你车后备箱里
Why, you got a dead hunter in the trunk
是有死的猎人还是怎么的
of your car or something?
打个比方而已
Metaphorically speaking.
据传说 如果猎人
Legend says that if a hunter
被自己追捕的生物杀掉
is killed by that which it hunts,
那么那个人
then that person
会被诅咒行走于世间 折磨他们直到...
will be cursed to walk the earth and torment them till...
直到...
Until...
直到新的猎人被唤醒
until a new hunter's awakened
把他们的传统传递下去
and their legacy's passed on.
他们被叫做"潜在势力"
They're called "Potentials".
听着 我做了大量的调查
Listen, I have a bunch of research on it,
不如让我去帮你取来吧
why don't I go grab it for you.
那太好了 谢了
That would be great. Hey, thanks.
我们怎么才能找到潜在的猎人呢
How are we supposed to find a potential hunter?
是啊 关于这个...
Yeah, about that...
小吉尔伯特
Little Gilbert.
需要你出场了
Your services are needed.
谢谢你能见我们
Thanks for meeting us.
没事 长话短说 克劳斯马上就回来了
Yeah, well, make it fast. Klaus will be back soon.
他不会这么快回来的
No, he won't.
考虑到你的混血在这儿炸死了
Place looks pretty good
这地方还是不错的
considering your hybrid got blown up in it.
卡罗琳
Caroline.
什么风把你吹来了
To what do I owe the pleasure?
我想让你把埃琳娜还给我们
I want you to give Elena back.
他们派你来跟我说好话
They sent you to sweet talk me.
想法不错 不过我不能那么做
Well, good form, but I'm afraid I can't do it.
为什么
Why not?
她需要我的帮助
She needs my help.
我不会用血淋淋的细节来给你负担
Look, I'm not going to burden you with the gory details.
我知道你压力已经够大了
I know you have enough on your plate already.
那跟你没有关系
That's none of your business, actually.
是啊 不过只要泰勒还对我认祖归忠
Yes, well, just know that if Tyler was still sired to me,
他就绝不会伤害你的
he never would have hurt you.
我不会让他这么做的
I wouldn't have let him.
至少让我请你喝杯酒吧
Can I at least offer you a drink?
好的
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
你只需让我们接近埃琳娜
All you need to do is give me access to Elena
-我会把她带走 -拜托了 哥们儿
- and I'll take it from there. - Please, man.
帮帮我们 你就可以消失了 你就自♥由♥了
Help us, and then you can disappear. You'll be free.
是啊 直到克劳斯派其他的混血来抓我
Yeah, until Klaus sends one of his other hybrids after me.
海莉和我会帮你的
Haley and I got your back.
我们会确保什么都不发生
We'll make sure nothing happens.
你还是人类的时候真是个好女孩啊
You were such a good girl when you were a human.
总会为你的朋友两肋插刀
Always willing to sacrifice yourself for your friends.
但是 通常最终不都是他们受伤吗
Except, weren't they usually the ones that ended up getting hurt?
我根本不想那样
I never wanted that.
邦妮因为你失去了她的外婆
Bonnie lost her Grams because of you.
她的妈妈因为你差点转变成吸血鬼
Her mom almost turned into a vampire because of you.
她或许暗地里挺恨你的
You know, she probably secretly hates you.
你有想过吗
Did you ever think of that?
我打赌你死了她一定很欣慰
I bet she'd be relieved if you were gone.
我是不会自杀的
I'm not going to kill myself.
为什么不 你的存在
Why not? Your very existence
只会给别人带来痛苦
brings people nothing but pain.
当你有价值的时候或许还值得
I mean, maybe it was worth it when you were worth it.
但你现在什么也不是
But you're nothing now.
你是个怪物 埃琳娜 你应该去死
You're a monster, Elena. You deserve to die.
克劳斯说让你俩去找泰勒
Klaus said you two have to go to Tyler.
-为什么 -一些关于他女朋友卡罗琳的事
- Why? - Something about his girl Caroline.
我来接管这里
I'll take over here.
埃琳娜
Elena.
别过来
No!
别过来
No, no, no.
是我啊
Hey, it's me.
别过来 离我远点
No, stay... stay away from me.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
不 埃琳娜 快停下
No, Elena, stop!
杰里米这些事我怎么一点都不知道
How did I not know any of this stuff about Jeremy?
失去能力的女巫
The witch who loses her powers
就不让参加重要谈话了
get left out of the important conversations.
一切都还好吧 是埃琳娜的事吗
Is everything ok?! Is it Elena?
我们知道怎么帮助她了
We figured out how to help her.
你需要去杀一个吸血鬼
You need to kill a vampire.
很好 给我个木桩 我马上杀死达蒙
Oh, great. Give me a stake. I'll kill Damon right now.
放松点 范海辛 我们会给你的
Easy, Van Helsing. We'll get you one.
-别担心 -在你动手之前
- Don't worry. - Before you do this,
你要知道自己在做什么
you need to know what you're getting yourself into.
你可以休息了 弟弟
You can rest easy, brother.
我们知道怎么解决我们小埃琳娜的难题了
We figured out how to solve our little Elena problem.
是吗 很好
Yeah, well,
现在我们有个更大的难题了 我把她弄丢了
now we have a bigger one. I lost her.
什么 又丢了
What? Again?
她思维很混乱
She's in bad shape.
我试着帮她 但她袭击了我
I tried to help her, but she attacked me.
听着 你去找她 好吧
Listen, you go find her, all right?
让她情绪稳定下来 她会听你的
Talk her down. She'll listen to you.
告诉我怎么才能终结这件事
Just tell me what I need to do to end this.
来自斯特凡
我把埃琳娜丢了
我需要杀死个吸血鬼 必要的话我就转变一个
速回话
有件事得跟你说
So here's the thing.
我来这不仅仅是为了
I didn't just come here
让你放了埃琳娜
to try to get you to release Elena.
还用你说
You don't say.
我来让你分心
I came here to distract you
这样斯特凡就可以去你家救她了
so that Stefan could go to your house and break her out,
他救出了她 但不要生气
which he did. And don't get mad,
因为他又把她弄丢了
but then he lost her.
-克劳斯 -卡罗琳
- Klaus! - Caroline.
你是个美人儿
You're beautiful,
但你要继续说下去 我会杀了你
but if you don't stop talking, I will kill you.
他们找到了停止幻想的办法
They figured out how to stop the hallucinations.
好吧
Ok.
给你十秒钟告诉我
You have 10 seconds to tell me.
我都准备好去死了
I was ready to die!
你是个怪物
You're a monster.
你还会杀人的
You'll kill again.
我不能当吸血鬼
I can't be a vampire!
准备好去死了吗
Are you ready to die yet?
你知道这是解脱的唯一方法
You know it's your only way out of this.
做过的事情就已经覆水难收
You can't take back what you did.
不可能当做没发生一样
It can never be undone.
你是个怪物 你应该去死
You're a monster and you deserve to die.
没事儿的 甜心
It's ok, sweetie.
妈妈
Mom?
我知道你经历了什么
I know what you're going through.
没关系的
And it's ok.
这座桥应该是...
This bridge is...
你的生命终结点
where your life should have ended.
不是一次 而是两次
Not just once, but twice.
你准备好接受死亡了 记得吗
You were ready to die, remember?
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
宝贝 你知道的
Yes, you do, honey.
你很清楚应该怎么做
You know exactly what to do.
这样做是对的
That's right.
太阳照常升起 一切都会结束
The sun will come up and this will all be over.
这是正确的选择 埃琳娜
It's the right thing to do, Elena.
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表