没事了 没事了
It's ok. It's ok.
你没事了
You're ok. You're ok. You're ok.
邦妮 把她带出学校
Bonnie, get her out of the school.
小心点 泰勒在那里 他变身了
Just be careful. Tyler is out there, and he turned.
那你怎么办
What about you?
不行 我们走不了 丽贝卡控制了我们
No, we can't leave. Rebekah's compelled us.
快走 我们等会再对付她
Just go. We'll deal with her later.
斯特凡
Stefan...
不要
No.
斯特凡 我们得谈一谈 求你了
Stefan, we have to talk about this, please.
谈什么
Talk about what, huh?
有多少种让我心碎的方法
How many more ways are there for you to rip my heart out?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你抱歉所发生的一切还是抱歉让我知道了
Sorry that it happened, or sorry that I found out?
我对所有的都感到抱歉
I'm sorry about all of it.
我真的很抱歉 斯特凡
I'm really sorry, Stefan.
我没想要伤害你 那不是我想要的
I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't want that.
为什么我最不喜欢的人总是最耐用的
Why are my least favorite people always the most durable?
泰勒
Tyler...
对不起
I'm so sorry.
那不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
是我的错
Yes, it was.
这一切事
This whole thing.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
不 泰勒
No, Tyler.
我应该救了她
I should have saved her.
别把她牵扯进来
Leave her out of this.
这是你和我之间的事
This is between me and you.
你还在保护她
You're still protecting her?
非得让我把你流血的心掏出来向你证明
Must I rip your bleeding heart from your chest
那上面的伤疤是埃琳娜·吉尔伯特吗
and show you the scar tissue that is Elena Gilbert?
有一种解决你所有问题的方法
There's a solution to all your problems, you know.
我可以控制他
I could compel him...
让他忘记所有关于你的记忆
Erase every memory he has of you.
你们在一起的所有日子
Every day you've spent together,
每一个吻 每一条谎言 所有的痛苦
every kiss, every lie, every ounce of pain.
我可以抹去他对你的所有爱意
I can take away every bit of love he has for you.
给你们俩清白的过去
Give you both a clean slate.
只要你开口 我就可以抹去
Just say the word, and I'll make you
你对他造成的所有伤痛
and all that misery you've caused him disappear.
做吧
Do it.
你说什么
Excuse me?
抹去每一丝记忆
Erase it all. Every memory.
斯特凡 不要
Stefan, no.
我说动手吧
I said do it.
不行 那就太便宜你了
No. That would be far too easy.
我拒绝让你以克劳斯迫使你忘记我的
I refuse to make you forget her
同样方式忘记她
the way Klaus made you forget me.
但至少你知道他的感觉
But at least you know how he really feels.
把你无尽的痛苦
Consider your eternity
当成是我的报复吧 斯特凡
of pain my revenge, Stefan.
我把你所有的用处都用完了
I've used you for all you're worth.
所以你可以走了
So now you're free to go.
斯特凡 等等
Stefan, wait.
看来我估计错误了
Turns out I miscalculated.
科尔会是一个麻烦
Kol's gonna be a problem.
我差点杀了别人
I almost killed someone,
那就是你的错误估计
and that's what you miscalculated?
艾普莉今天差点死了
April could've died today.
那仅仅是因为你不了解你的能力有多强
That's only because you didn't know the extent of your abilities.
我父亲刚刚上任镇长
My father just became mayor.
我不能在外乱用黑魔法
I can't be out doing black magic.
黑魔法不是这个意思
That's not what expression is.
那是什么意思
Then what is it?
黑魔法就是
It's a way of doing magic
脱离自然规律和圣灵们的约束进行施咒
that isn't monitored by nature or the spirits.
它无关好坏
It isn't good nor bad.
但它也无所顾忌
But it also has no limits.
如何使用它都取决于你
So how you use it is up to you.
所以我才会在这里
That's what I'm here for...
来帮助你
To help you.
邦妮 你是一切的关键
Bonnie, listen to me. You are the key to everything.
我不会让你出事的
I'm not going to let anything bad happen to you.
但愿你今天过得比我好
Hope your day is going better than mine.
我得承认我的确喜欢怪事情
Got to say, I'm liking the odds.
我们的事斯特凡都知道了
Stefan knows about us.
他什么反应
How'd he take it?
你觉得呢
How do you think?
我在想 这是我这个星期第一次觉得
I'm thinking, for the first time all week,
在这个鸟不拉屎的地方露营真好
I'm happy to be at camp nowhere.
杰里米怎么样了
How's Jeremy?
那就要看你有多相信我了
That depends on how much you trust me.
你知道我相信你
You know that I trust you.
那我觉得他会顺利度过这段时间的
Then I think he's gonna get through this thing just fine.
谢谢你照顾他
Thanks for looking out for him.
对啊 我和他们说如果表现好的话
Yeah, well, I told them if they were good,
我就给他们俩买♥♥冰淇淋 所以我得走了
I'd buy them both ice cream, so I got to go.
等等
Not yet.
今天发生了一些事
Something happened today.
让我对你 对我们的关系有了新的认识
I realized something about you, about us.
你也许觉得是因为认祖归忠
And you can say that it's the sire bond,
也许吧 也许是因为认祖归忠
And you know what? Maybe--maybe it is.
但这是我一辈子 感受到过的
But I'm telling you it's the most real thing
最真实的情感了
that I've ever felt in my entire life.
我爱你 达蒙
I love you, Damon.
我爱你
I love you.
听着
Look.
我会为你找到治愈方法
I'm going to get this cure for you.
我也不得不做一些你不赞成的事
And I'm gonna have to do things you don't like.
达蒙
Damon--
但你听好了
But listen carefully.
现在 坐上车
Get in your car right now.
来见我
Come to me.
我马上就到
I'll be there soon.
你进来可真自便啊
You let yourself in.
不是你给我打了电♥话♥吗
You called me.
我该检查一下有没有藏着的匕♥首♥吗
Should I be checking for hidden daggers?
你还想找到那个治愈方法吗
Do you still want to find the cure?
胜过一切
More than anything.
我想把它插♥进♥尼克劳斯的喉咙
I want to ram it down Niklaus' throat
盯着他的眼睛
and look into his eyes
看他如何意识到自己也终有一死
as he realizes he's mortal again.
但肖恩死了 你又毫无用处
But Shane's dead and you are useless,
所以我又回到原点了
so I'm right back where I started.
肖恩没死
Shane's not dead.
但我亲眼看着科尔把他钉死了
But I watched Kol impale him.
或许你不该留他一个人在那
Well, you probably shouldn't have left him alone.
邦妮施了个小咒语
Bonnie did a little spell.
他现在安然无恙
He's perfectly fine.
你没必要告诉我的
You didn't have to tell me that.
你究竟为什么找我过来
Why am I really here?
说得没错
You were right.
我会是不死之身
I'm gonna be here for an eternity,
要是不知道埃琳娜对我哥的
and I will go insane if I don't know
真实感情 我会疯掉的
how Elena truly feels about my brother.
如果你真心想要治愈方法
If you really want the cure,
那你该知道肖恩有个日程表
you should know that Shane has an agenda,
黑暗日程表
and it's a dark one.
他说他谋划了很多人的死来作为祭祀
He said he organized dozens of people to die in sacrifice.
他承认了12人致死的委员会爆♥炸♥案
He admitted to the council explosion where 12 people died,
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表