尼克 尼克
Nik. Nik!
你再碰我
You touch me again--
你就怎么样 威胁我吗
And you'll what? Threaten me?
如果你为了治愈方法的事难过 抱歉了 达蒙
Sorry if you're upset about the cure, Damon,
但我们还得赶路呢
But we've got road to cover.
我才不在乎治愈方法呢
I don't care about the cure.
事实上 真不懂怎么有人不想做吸血鬼
In fact, I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to be a vampire.
如果我不是个吸血鬼
You know what? If I wasn't a vampire,
等我解脱了 我想对你做的
then I wouldn't be able to do 9 of the things
那些事有9件都做不到了
I'm gonna do to you when I'm free.
-10件了 -好吧
- Make that 10. - Right.
好吧 我承认
All right, I admit, ok?
想要治愈方法的是我的朋友
My friends want the cure,
我也希望他们得到
and I want them to have it,
我不能给我爱的人他们想要的我很难过
and I get very upset when I can't provide for my loved ones.
但是告诉我 沃恩
But tell me something, Vaughn,
如果你只担心少年女巫邦妮
if all you're worried about is Bonnie the teenage witch,
那你昨天为什么要救杰里米和埃琳娜
then why'd you save Jeremy and Elena yesterday?
-什么意思 -大个子
- How did I do that? - Big guy.
满脸白色油彩
White paint all over him.
背上有把短柄斧
Stuck a hatchet in his spine.
我不记得有这回事
I don't remember doing such a thing.
我们在一座偏远的岛上
We're on a remote island.
岛上只有你 我 和一些不友善的岛民
There's you, me, and a bunch of unpleasant locals.
你指望我会相信
You expect me to believe that someone else
打败了那个冲着杰里米
took out that monster truck of a human being
和埃琳娜去的大块头吗
that went after Jeremy and Elena?
我说了 不是我
I'm telling you, it wasn't me.
这个是你吗
Was that you?
不 是你吗
No. You?
不是
No.
看来岛上还真有别人啊
I reckon there really is someone else on this island.
真是不可思议
It's just amazing, isn't it?
我们一唤醒赛拉斯 一切的牺牲
Once we raise Silas, all of our sacrifices
都会值得了 我们都能拿到我们想要的
will have been worthwhile; we'll all have what we want.
或许他会杀掉我们
Or he'll kill us all.
听着 你会知道我是对的
Listen, you're gonna see I'm right.
如果你想打什么主意 别忘了
Just so you don't get any ideas, remember,
如果我有事 你会更糟
anything happens to me, something a lot worse will happen to you.
行了 她要开启的通道在哪呢
All right. Where's this stupid magic passage she needs to open?
到处找找不对劲的东西
Just look for anything that looks out of place,
任何不自然的东西
All right? Anything not occurring in nature,
像是壁画或者铭文
like a drawing or an inscription or...
或者完美的圆形
Geometrically perfect circle.
就是这儿
This is it.
就是这里
This is the spot.
卡罗琳说什么了
What did Caroline say?
不知道 信♥号♥♥中断了
I don't know. We lost the signal.
来吧 这边
Come on. This way.
我们得下去再过湖
We need to get down and across.
幸好我们都是吸血鬼
Advantage, vampires:
跳下去就行了
all we have to do is jump.
等等
Wait, wait. Um...
或许你该把地图留下
Maybe you should leave the map behind.
你要是摔倒了 手♥机♥摔坏怎么办
In case you fall, you don't want anything to happen to the phone.
你又想这样
Are we doing this again?
我们不是一伙的吗
I thought we were a team.
行了 没时间吵架
Guys, we don't have time for this.
埃琳娜 你先走
Elena, you go first.
我们就来
We'll be right behind you.
关于治愈方法 你要知道一件事
There's something you should know about the cure.
有效了 呼吸
Now you're doing it. Just breathe,
集中注意想你能做的
All right? Focus on what you can do.
别害怕你做不到的
Don't be afraid of what you can't.
你能行的
You can do this.
记住 就想你教我的那样
Remember, just like you taught me.
你能掌控好
You're in control.
对了 就像这样吸气
That's it. It's just like drawing breath.
现在把力量吸聚到你体内
Now just pull the power into you.
看来你们的女巫在施展法力了
Looks like your witch is casting her spell.
你确定克劳斯说得是实话
So you're sure that Klaus is telling the truth,
只有一剂量的治愈药吗
that there is only one dose of the cure?
当你傻到还存有希望
Well, I guess that's what happens
那么我猜该是真的
when you're dumb enough to hold out hope.
我们其中一人还是有希望的
There's still hope for one of us,
但即便如此 我为你感到遗憾
but even if I felt pity for you,
我要是想减轻你的痛苦
if I wanted to ease your pain
那么我就会把治愈方法给你
so I gave you the cure to take for yourself,
你会把它给埃琳娜 是吗
you'd give it to Elena, wouldn't you?
不用问我也知道
That's what I thought.
我很抱歉
Well, I'm sorry that
一切没能如我们所愿
it couldn't work out the way we all wanted it to.
邦妮
Bonnie!
邦妮
Bonnie!
我没事
I'm fine.
我在这里
Here.
快看
Look.
我们成功了
It worked.
你做到了
You did it.
我们做到了
We did it.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
我需要帮忙 我腿断了
I need a hand. My leg's broken.
那你就最好呆在这
Best to stay off it, then.
邦妮
Bonnie.
等等 等等 不要
Wait, wait. Don't--
别走 邦妮
Come on. Bonnie!
救我 快救救我
Help me! Come on! Please!
救我
Help me!
我们到了
Well, here we are.
看来有人抢占先机了
Looks like someone beat us to the punch.
达蒙 这真糟糕
That's a shame, Damon.
你已经没利用价值了
You have no use anymore.
真不想杀你
Hate to kill ya.
我也是 烦人的猎人诅咒还有一切麻烦事
Ditto. You know, that pesky hunter's curse and all.
是啊
All right.
你想怎么做
How do you want to do this?
我会下手迅速毫无痛苦
I'll make it quick and painless.
希望我也能实现同样的承诺
Wish I could make the same promise.
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
接着我就能拿到那该死的治愈方法了
And then I'm gonna get to that damn cure,
我要把它拿给我的心上人
And I'm gonna give it to the girl that I love.
对朋友讲义气会害死你
Your attachment to your friends will be the end of you.
你不了解我的朋友
You don't know my friends...
或我的敌人
or my enemies.
治愈方法只有一剂
There's only one cure?
我不能要 大家都想要
I can't take it. I mean,
他们和我一样有被治愈的权利
not above everyone else who deserves it just as much as I do.
就这样吧
It's over.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不必抱歉 塞翁失马 焉知非福
Don't be. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise.
怎么说
How so?
自我从桥下坠落起 一切都不同了 斯特凡
Things changed the minute that I went off that bridge, Stefan.
即便我能重新做人
Even if I could be human again,
我也不会和从前一样了
I wouldn't be the person that I was.
所以 是时候让我接受如今的自己
So it's about time that I accept the person that I am now
并找到一种方式 过好我的余生
and figure out a way... to start living the rest of my life.
你的余生 都会
The rest of your life...
对达蒙认祖归忠
sired to Damon.
这些事我们回到家再解决吧
I guess we'll have to deal with that when I get home.
我的天啊
My god...
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表