距离结束这一切又近一步了
We are one step closer to ending this.
泰勒: 金姆打破了认祖归忠 你在哪里
又成功了一个
We got another one.
好的
Good.
我们基本上都准备好了
We're almost ready.
我不希望最后把泰勒牵扯进来
I want to leave Tyler out of this when it all goes down.
你解决所有混血儿之后 我们再谈这个
We'll talk when you've broken the last one.
谢谢
Thanks.
礼貌而已
Just being polite.
觉得你不喜欢威士忌
Thought you hated whiskey.
我弟弟想杀了我
My brother wants to kill me.
和我一样
Welcome to the club.
杰里米不能和我住在一起
Jeremy can't live with me,
斯特凡想要把我变回人类
Stefan wants to fix me,
卡罗琳直接说
and Caroline flat out admitted
她不喜欢我现在这样
that she doesn't like me this way.
我想我还是
Think it's safe to say
不太会做吸血鬼
that I'm not so great at this vampire thing.
想知道我怎么想吗
You want to know what I think?
我觉得我从未见过你如此地鲜活
I don't think I've ever seen you more alive.
他们今天跳的那支舞
That dance that they did today
有点让我想起
kind of reminded me of when--
想起我们一起跳舞的时候吗
When we danced together?
我今天想要和你跳舞的
I wanted to dance with you today.
埃琳娜是对的 我应该放手
Elena is right. I just need to let go.
不是 你才是对的 斯特凡
No. You're right, Stefan.
这一切不美好 也不容易
It's not pretty, and it's not easy,
但是你不能放弃她
but you can't give up on her.
卡罗琳 她看着我的眼睛
Caroline, she looked me in the eye,
她告诉我往前走
and she told me to move on.
她现在搞不清楚 好吗
She's lost, ok?
你和她 是史诗般的
You and her--epic.
她和达蒙 天
Her and damon-- ugh, god.
她有些不对
There's something wrong with her.
答应我你不会停止找那个治愈
Just promise me you won't stop looking for the cure.
就算我想放弃 克劳斯不会允许的
Klaus won't let me, even if I wanted to.
他为什么在意呢 他又不想再做回人类
What does he care? He doesn't even want it.
他希望埃琳娜是人类
He wants to keep Elena human
那样他就可以制♥造♥更多混血儿
so that he can make more hybrids.
他是会需要些混血儿
He's gonna need them.
泰勒差不多把他们都解放了
Tyler has almost got all of them unsired.
我的天呐
Oh, my god.
我的
My...
老天
god.
我之前在想 为什么克劳斯对
I was trying to understand why Klaus was so intrigued
达蒙和埃琳娜的事那么感兴趣
by Damon and Elena.
他说我会知道的
He said I would figure it out.
他就是这个意思
This is what he was talking about.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
你想想
Think about it.
每次埃琳娜有什么问题
Every time Elena has had a problem,
达蒙都会是那个神奇的解决者
Damon has been the magic solution.
今天 埃琳娜很担心杰里米
Today Elena was worried about Jeremy.
是谁突然跑来告诉她放轻松
Who swoops in and tells her to relax?
是达蒙 而她就听他的
Damon, and she listens.
埃琳娜开始吸血的时候 是谁说的
When Elena started feeding, who said that she could only
她只能直接喝血管里的血
drink blood straight from the vein?
是达蒙
Damon.
她尝试着和动物血的时候
And when she tried to drink from animals?
她喝不下去
Couldn't keep it down.
-血袋呢 -也不行
- And blood bags? - Same thing.
整个吸血鬼的历史中 你找不出任何一个
Name one vampire in the history of vampires
不能喝血袋里的血的吸血鬼来
who couldn't drink blood from a blood bag.
达蒙说她不行 她就不行
Damon said she couldn't, so she couldn't.
达蒙喜欢红色的裙子 埃琳娜就喜欢红色的
Damon likes the red dress, Elena likes the red dress.
达蒙说杀了康纳 她就杀了他
Damon says kill Connor, she kills Connor.
如果真的有这个可能呢
What if it's possible?
达蒙的血让她成为了吸血鬼 对不对
Damon's blood made her a vampire, right?
这很少见 但却是发生了
It's rare, but it happens.
如果这就是万分之一的可能
What if this is one of those times?
如果就真的发生了呢
What if this is really happening?
埃琳娜对达蒙认祖归忠了
Elena is sired to Damon.
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表