Bonnie, what do you think we've been doing for seven hours?
不会吧
That's crazy.
听着 我对这很在行
Look, I'm good at this, ok?
相信我 你比今天早上来时
And trust me, you're doing a lot better
进步了很多了
than you were when you came in this morning.
你知道吗
You know what?
这就是证据
Proof.
我打赌 你可以点燃这个蜡烛
I bet that you can light this candle
就像我能签名那么简单
as easily as I can sign my name.
你所需要的只是这个想法
All you have to do is want to.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不能
I just--I can't.
如果你不能
If you can't...
只是因为恐惧
It's only because you're afraid.
你害怕那些灵魂
You're afraid of those spirits
害怕他们会伤害你外婆
and what they might do to your grams.
但是我告诉你 邦妮·贝内特
But let me tell you something, Bonnie Bennett.
你比他们更强
You're stronger than they are.
你有一股自己的能量
You have a power of your own,
现在还没有达到
you haven't even approached yet,
但你不需要害怕
and you don't have to be afraid,
任何人
of anyone.
说出来
Say it.
"我不需要害怕"
"I don't have to be afraid."
我不需要害怕
I don't have to be afraid.
现在闭上眼睛
Now close your eyes.
去做到
And mean it.
我不需要害怕
I don't have to be afraid.
看来还是不够
Guess it wasn't good enough.
我不这么认为啊
Oh, I don't know.
埃琳娜
Elena...
我得埋了他
I need to bury him.
我杀了他 我得
I killed him, I should...
我得埋了他
I should bury him.
冷静点
Hey. Hey, come on.
别碰我
Don't!
我听到你和他的谈话
I heard you talking to him.
跟克劳斯偷偷订协议
Making some secret deal with Klaus?
你说过要保护杰里米的
You said you were going to protect Jeremy!
不让我跟...这些扯上关系
Keep me from...this.
你说过我可以信任你 斯特凡
You said that I could trust you, Stefan.
埃琳娜 这很复杂
Elena, it's complicated.
不 这不复杂 达蒙
No, it's not complicated, Damon!
想知道为什么吗 因为
You want to know why? Because,
因为现在他死了
because he's dead now.
你告诉我要杀了他
You told me to kill him.
所以我杀了
So I did.
我杀了...
I killed..
一个人
I killed someone.
我杀死了一个人
I k--I killed someone!
对不起
I'm so...sorry.
不敢相信迪恩死了
I can't believe Dean's gone.
我们本能救他的
We could have saved him.
不好意思 我打扰你们了吗
I apologize. Am I intruding?
卡罗琳 不是你想的那样
Caroline, it's not like that.
我一直等着你编出个像样的故事
I keep waiting for you to make up some dumb story
那样我就可以叫你骗子
so at least I can call you a liar.
这就是你的故事
Is that now?
你们聊聊吧
I'll let you two talk.
谢谢你 真大度啊
Thank you, how big of you!
你得知道...
You have to understand...
不 不用你告诉我该怎么做
No, you don't tell me what I have to do.
我以为你死了的时候我心如刀绞
I went through hell when I thought you died.
哭的像个傻子
I cried like an idiot,
可你这段时间里却跟我保密
and this whole time, you've been keeping a secret from me.
说你在阿巴拉契亚山爱上了狼人
about falling for some werewolf in the Appalachians!
-我没有爱上她 -行了
- I never fell for her. - Oh, please.
卡罗琳 她救了我的命
Caroline, she saved my life!
为了解除认祖归忠我差点死了
I almost died trying to break the sire bond.
当时海莉帮了我 是她帮我熬过来的
Haley was there for me. She helped me get through it.
别的什么都没发生
But nothing else happened!
那为什么克劳斯会那样想
Then why would Klaus think that?
因为我想让他那样想 不想让他知道真♥相♥
Because I'd rather him think that than know the truth.
还有其他混血儿需要重获自♥由♥
There are other hybrids that need to be set free.
我和海莉可以帮他们
Haley and I can help them.
但是如果克劳斯知道了我们的目的
But if Klaus found out about what we're trying to do,
那他肯定会把我们都杀了
he'd kill us all.
嗨 杰里米
Hey, Jeremy.
抱歉我们来晚了
Sorry we're so late.
我们一路都快绕晕了
We had to take this crazy detour.
汽车漏气了
There was a gas leak.
我听说了
Yeah, I heard about that.
我们中途还去泰勒·洛克伍德家了
Yeah, and we had to stop by Tyler Lockwood's house.
去看了看卡罗琳
'Cause we had to see Caroline.
我们跟她聊了一会儿
We talked to her for a little bit.
现在我觉得
But now I was thinking
我们可以去喝杯咖啡
maybe we could all go get some coffee.
但是酒吧关门了
But the Grill is closed.
神秘酒吧
很奇怪
That's...weird.
没关系的 反正我...
You know what, it's ok. I, uh,
得回家了
I need to get home anyway,
今天我感觉有点...
'cause I'm feeling a little...
太累了
over it today.
我也该回家了
I should probably get home, too.
那好
All right, then.
艾普莉
Hey, uh, April.
这是你掉的吗
Did you drop this?
不是我的
Oh, that's not mine.
你确定吗 拿手腕来试一下
You sure? Here, let me see your wrist.
谢谢 但是...
Ah, thanks, but--
不错 你戴着很漂亮
I like it. I think it looks good on you.
那就戴着吧
You should wear it.
那好
OK.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
没事
Yeah.
我只是厌倦了保守这么多秘密
I'm just sick of all the secrets, you know?
可以跟我说说
Yeah, tell me about it.
这是怎么了
What?
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
她怎么样了
How is she?
生气 愧疚无比
Angry, full of guilt.
除了说她想一个人之外
Hasn't said a word to me
没跟我说过一句话
other than she wants to be left alone.
那是我的日记吗
Is that my journal?
打开了六道锁才拿到手
Had to go through six locks to get it.
日记真是你精神错乱的备份
Needed something to back up your insanity.
你想到怎么告诉克劳斯
Did you figure out how to tell Klaus
死了一个猎人和一个混血儿了吗
you lost a hunter and a hybrid?
他现在在飞机上呢
He's on a plane.
也就是说我还能活六个小时
Which means I get to live for another six hours.
他要是来杀你的话 我会保护你的
I got your back. You know, when he comes to murder you.
谢谢 谢谢你没跟埃琳娜说
Thanks. Thanks for not saying anything to Elena.
说什么
About what?
说有治愈方法 但找不到
A cure that we don't have, can't find,
甚至可能根本不存在吗 那就不用客气了
and probably doesn't exist? You're welcome.
她不需要知道
She doesn't need to know
是她亲手扼杀了她重新做回人的机会
that she killed her chance of being human again.
只是可能而已
Alleged chance.
达蒙 我相信克劳斯 你没听过他的故事
I believe him, Damon. You didn't hear Klaus' story.
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表