吸血鬼
日记
第四季 第二十集
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
关掉
Turn it off.
她失去了人性十分无情
She's ruthless without her humanity.
-要怎么做 -把她关起来
- So, what are we gonna do? - Lock her up
让她生不如死
make her life a living hell.
我本来在新奥尔良搜寻我亲生父母的信息
I was in New Orleans trying to find information about my real parents.
我只在几个人身上见过这样的印记
I've only seen that mark on a handful of others,
都来自一个曾在
all from the same werewolf clan
路易斯安那州兴旺一时的狼族
that once thrived throughout louisiana.
你凭什么认为我会饶恕你心爱的凯瑟琳
What makes you think I'll spare your beloved Katerina?
你会饶恕她 因为我求你饶恕她
You will spare her because I'm asking you to spare her.
作为你你唯一活着的兄弟
As your only living brother,
我请求你给我这个机会去爱
I would ask that you provide me with this opportunity to love.
克劳斯 你不肯给我自♥由♥
Klaus, you have refused me my freedom.
我还有最后一样东西要给你
In return, I have one last thing to offer you.
新奥尔良有一位巫师
There is a witch in New Orleans
简安·德弗罗 她在密谋对付你
named Jane-Anne Deveraux plotting a move against you.
找到她
Hunt her down.
再没见过哪个要风干的吸血鬼这么冷静了
That's the calmest desiccating vampire I've ever seen.
我记得你把我扔在下面饿了我三天
I remember when you starved me down there for 3 days.
我会爬在你脚下哭求要一块橘子皮
I would've wept at your feet for an orange peel.
她不会求我们要血的
Look, she's not gonna beg for blood.
祈求是绝望的表现
Begging means desperation.
那是感情 而她依旧没有人性
Emotion. She's still in no-humanity zone.
那要饿她到什么程度
How hungry does she have to be
才能折磨她出现点感情
before we can torture some feelings back into her?
显然现在还远不够饿
A lot hungrier than she is now, apparently.
那我们现在怎么办
So, what are we supposed to do in the meantime?
或许我能给你们找点乐子
Maybe I can provide a little excitement.
凯瑟琳
Katherine.
独一无二 算是吧
The one and only. Sort of.
什么时候给我开欢迎回家派对
So, when's the welcome home party?
瞧瞧谁胆子变大了
Wow. Look who went and got bold.
我没记错 克劳斯在想办法杀你呢
Last time I checked, Klaus was plotting your eternal demise.
这不重要了
Well, it doesn't matter anymore,
因为克劳斯走了
because Klaus is gone.
等等 这话什么意思
Wait. What do you mean he's gone?
这么说吧 那个狼女海莉
Let's just say that werewolf girl Hayley
正是能让我们
turned out to be just the thing we needed
彻底摆脱克劳斯的人
to get Klaus out of our lives for good.
新奥尔良
波旁街
这周都来三次了
Third time in here this week.
我就喜欢秋葵汤 简安
I'm obsessed with the gumbo, Jane-Anne.
下九区的老太太们说我妹妹索菲
The old ladies in the ninth ward say my sister Sophie
在每一碗汤里灌注了自己的一点灵魂
bleeds a piece of her soul into every dish.
我在这一带打听我家人的事
I asked around the quarter about my family.
-有结果吗 -没有
- And? - Nothing. Zero.
我找不到任何对他们有印象的人
I can't find a single person who remembers them.
海莉 因为你们这些人早不在这儿混了
Because, Hayley, people like you were run out of here years ago.
什么叫我们这些人
What do you mean, people like me?
在河口那边 管狼人叫红毛
In the bayou, they call the werewolves roux-ga-roux.
你去那儿
You head out there,
会找到你想找的东西
you'll find what you're looking for.
小心
Be careful.
那里对你很危险
It's the last place you'd ever want to go.
别这样 求你了
Don't do it. Please.
如果我看错了呢
What if I'm wrong about her?
这就是你的优点 你从不犯错
That's the beauty of you. You're never wrong.
只有通过她 我们才能找到克劳斯
She's the only way we're gonna get to Klaus.
我们能找别人施咒吗
Can we get someone else to do the spell?
找谁 一半的女巫不相信你
Who? Half the witches don't believe you.
另一半则太害怕
The other half are too scared.
因为他们知道他们会被抓到 简安
Because they know we're gonna get caught, Jane-Anne.
我们没别的办法 索菲
We don't have any other option, Sophie.
去吧 你知道该怎么做
Now go. You know what you need to do.
怎么回事
What the--uhh!
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
我需要一辆拖车
Hey, I'm looking for a tow service.
欢迎光临新奥尔良的黑暗世界
Welcome to the dark side of New Orleans,
超自然生物的游乐场
A supernatural playground
生者会在此迷路
where the living are easily lost
而逝者则留下游戏
and the dead stick around and play.
新奥尔良
New Orleans?
克劳斯跑去那儿做什么
What the hell is Klaus doing there?
貌似那里有女巫密谋对付他
Evidently, there are witches conspiring against him.
就我们对他的了解
So, knowing our brother,
他是去镇♥压♥消灭敌人了
this was a mission to silence and slaughter.
法国区的女巫可不是好惹的人物
Well, the French quarter witches are not a lot to be trifled with.
你认为他能想到
You don't suppose they've found a way
把他们彻底消灭的办法吗
to kill him once and for all, do you?
丽贝卡 看在我们是一家人的分上
Rebekah, in the name of our family,
你是不是别那么幸灾乐祸
you might try to dial down your glee.
什么一家人
What family?
我们不过是三个互不信任的人
We are 3 distrustful acquaintances
恰巧血脉相通罢了
who happen to share a bloodline.
我希望他们能想办法整死那卑鄙的混♥蛋♥
I for one hope they've found a way to make that traitorous bastard rot.
下午好 能再看一位吗
Good afternoon. Time for one more?
我对你没什么好说的
I have nothing to say to you.
这多不好啊
Oh, now, that's not very amiable, is it?
你都不认识我
You don't even know me.
我知道你是什么
I know what you are.
半吸血鬼 半野兽
Half-vampire, half-beast.
你是那个混血儿
You're the hybrid.
事实上 我是始祖混血儿
I'm the original hybrid, actually,
不过说来话长 下次的吧
but that's a long story for another time.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
查明是谁要跟我们的兄弟过不去 然后
To find out who's making a move against our father, and then...
我要么阻止他们
I'll either stop them,
要么帮助他们
or I'll help them.
看心情了
Depending on my mood.
我在找一个女巫
I'm looking for someone. A witch.
或许你能帮我找到她
Perhaps you might be able to help me find her.
简安·德弗罗
Jane-Anne Deveraux.
抱歉 不认识
Sorry. I don't know.
这可不是实话啊
Well, now, that's a fib, isn't it?
你瞧 我知道你是货真价实的女巫
Now, you see...I know that you're a true witch
这里其他人都是装的
amongst this sea of poseurs.
所以就别骗我了
So, enough with the fabrications.
我脾气很差劲的
I've quite a temper.
这里的巫师不会泄露秘密
Witches don't talk outta school in the quarter.
那吸血鬼不许
The vampire won't allow it.
这是规矩
Those are the rules.
我不会坏了马塞尔的规矩
I don't break Marcel's rules.
马塞尔的规矩
Marcel's rules?
我能在哪找到马塞尔
Where do you suppose I might find Marcel?
有新人
谢谢
Thank you.
克劳斯
Klaus.
马塞尔
Marcel.
你♥爸♥爸那事都过去一百年了吧
Must be 100 years since that nasty business with your papa.
有这么久了吗
Has it been that long?
我记得他把你逼跑了
Way I recall it, he ran you out of town.
还留下了一堆吸血鬼的尸体
Left a trail of dead vampires in his wake.
可你却有幸活了下来
And yet how fortunate you managed to survive.
我父亲则在前不久被我烧成了灰
My father, I'm afraid, I recently incinerated to dust.
如果我知道你要回来
Well, if I'd known you were coming back in town,
如果谁告诉了我一声
if I had a heads-up--
你会怎么做 马塞尔
What, Marcel?
你会做什么
What would you have done?
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表