我是埃琳娜·吉尔伯特
My name is Elena Gilbert.
我是新生吸血鬼 情况有些复杂
I'm a new vampire, and there have been complications.
我知道我对你认祖归忠了 达蒙
I know that I'm sired to you, Damon.
你知道什么会让我开心吗
You know what would make me happy?
就是你对我的感情是真的
That what you actually felt for me was real.
但现在有了希望 有个治愈方法
But there's hope now. There's a cure.
我们现在只有一步之遥了
And we're as close to finding it as we've ever been.
好戏开始了
Here we go.
我们远走他乡
We've traveled far from home,
来到治愈方法和古老的恶魔一起埋葬的地方
where the cure is buried with an ancient evil.
你对赛拉斯知道多少
What do you know about Silas?
他是世界上第一个长生不死之人
He's the world's first immortal being,
我想把他放出来
and I want to free him.
如果赛拉斯东山再起 他会带来浩劫
If Silas rises, he'll unleash hell on earth.
-搜寻处处遇险 -杰里米
- The search has been dangerous. - Jeremy.
忠诚受到了考验
Loyalties have been tested.
我也不在乎什么治愈吸血鬼的破方法
I don't care about some lame-ass cure for vampires.
你现在怎么能这么说
How can you say that right now?
因为我不想让你被治愈
Because I don't want you to be cured.
我能让你不被表达吞噬
I can keep expression from consuming you.
问题是你把她变成你只有你能拆除的炸♥弹♥
Downside is, you turned her into a bomb that only you can dismantle.
现在邦妮得让我好好活着
Now Bonnie has to keep me alive.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
大家都到了 赛拉斯等着我们呢
The gang's all here. Silas awaits.
治愈方法触手可及
The cure is within our reach,
但想要它的还有别人
but we're not the only ones looking for it.
你是个猎人
You're one of the five.
你怎么了
Something bothering you?
我说有蚊子你信吗
Would you believe me if I said mosquitoes?
好吧 我信
Oh, aye, I would.
被一个无情的吸血机器
How does it feel when a relentless eating machine
吸干血是什么感觉
is draining the blood from your veins?
痒痒
Itchy.
你们神秘瀑布的人觉得你风趣吗 达蒙
Your friends from Mystic Falls think you're funny, Damon?
你显然知道我的名字 我从哪来
You obviously know who I am and where I'm from.
-你跟踪我了吗 -是的
- Have you been spying on me? - Aye.
的确
I have.
你 斯特凡
You and Stefan,
埃琳娜
Elena,
你们的女巫 邦妮
your witch, Bonnie.
你们需要她来解读
You need her to cast the spell written
杰里米身上的猎人纹身
on your pal Jeremy's hunter's mark...
就是跟这个一样的纹身
A tattoo that looks exactly like this?
你有话就问吧
You want to know something, just ask.
我这辈子都在杀吸血鬼
I've been killing vampires my entire life.
这纹身还是不肯显露
Still, this thing refused to reveal itself to me.
可是三天前
That was, until 3 days ago,
纹身却奇迹般地完全显露了
and it just magically completed for no apparent reason.
得了 你觉得我想了解纹身的人吗
Come on, man. Do I look like I know anything about tattoos?
瞧瞧我的皮肤
Look at my skin.
完美无痕
It's flawless.
你不拿我当回事
Ah, you're not taking me seriously.
不怪你
I don't blame you.
你不认识我
You don't know me.
我来自我介绍一下吧
So let me introduce myself.
我叫盖伦·沃恩
My name is Galen Vaughn,
你最好赶快交代
and you'd better start talking.
你开玩笑呢吧
Tell me you're not serious.
那倒好了
I wish I weren't.
我们回去找杰里米的时候
When we got back from looking for Jeremy,
发现肖恩和邦妮也没影了
Shane and Bonnie were both gone, too.
为了找到治愈方法 肖恩需要邦妮
Shane needs Bonnie to cast a spell on Jeremy's tattoo
来给杰里米的纹身施咒
in order to find the cure,
而他在我们眼皮底下把他俩都偷走了
and he managed to sneak them both out from under our noses.
那达蒙呢
Well, where's Damon in all this?
我们之前起了争执
We had an argument.
我以为他只是去走走
I thought he was just taking a walk,
但我们去海滩的时候 发现了打斗的痕迹
but then when we went to the beach, we saw signs of a struggle.
那是什么意思
Meaning what?
就是说可能有人偷袭并抓走了他
Meaning somebody probably jumped him and then grabbed him.
你觉得是肖恩吗
Do you think Shane took him?
不 就算是偷袭
No, I mean, he's not strong enough to take Damon on,
他也没本事拿下达蒙
even with the element of surprise.
他肯定有人
He must have someone
几个人帮他
or at least a few someones helping him.
真抱歉 真希望我能做什么
I am so sorry. I wish I was there to help.
或许你在那儿就能帮我们
Well, maybe there's something you can do from home.
你说吧
Anything. Tell me.
肖恩在找治愈方法 我们或许能找到他
So Shane's looking for the cure. We think we can find him.
我们给杰里米的纹身拍了照
We have pictures of Jeremy's tattoo,
但我们不会翻译地图
but we just can't translate the map.
除非你们拿到克劳斯的猎人剑
Unless you get the hunter's sword from Klaus.
没错
Exactly.
他才不会交出剑呢
He'll never give up the sword.
如果有人能劝他交出剑 肯定是卡罗琳
Yeah, but if anyone's gonna get him to give it up, it's Caroline.
他绝对不会交出剑的
He will never give up the sword,
卡罗琳也劝不动
not even for Caroline.
他很怕我们用治愈方法把他变成凡人
He's terrified we'll use the cure against him to make him mortal,
即使不是这样
and even if he wasn't,
他也不会希望
he wouldn't want any of us
我们任何人因为变成人而获得片刻快意
to derive a moment's worth of happiness from being human.
或许他不用交出来
Well, maybe he doesn't have to give it up.
克劳斯被邦妮的咒语困在埃琳娜家
Klaus is stuck in Elena's house by Bonnie's spell.
他哪都去不了
He can't go anywhere.
三英尺的剑应该不会很难找
There's only so many places you can hide a 3-foot piece of metal.
我能找到 别担心
I'll find it. Don't worry.
把杰里米的纹身发给我
Just email me photos of Jeremy's tattoo.
我找到剑再打给你
I'll find the sword and I'll call you back.
谢谢你 卡罗琳
Thank you, Caroline.
再见
Bye.
要我帮你吗
Need my help with anything, love?
不用
Nope.
我就走到这儿了
This is as far as I go.
我们即将创造一个历史性事件
We're on the brink of a monumental event in human history.
我们将唤醒史上最强大的永生之人
We're gonna raise the most powerful immortal creature that ever was.
别这样 还没结束呢
Come on, our work's not done yet.
我结束了 你让我抓孩子和女巫
Mine is. You said get the kid and the witch.
我做到了 现在就给我钱
I did. I want to get paid now.
我会为你们的灵魂祈祷的
I'll say a prayer for your souls.
你要墓碑就为了这个
That's what the tombstone was for?
作为报酬吗
To pay off a mercenary?
那墓碑核心是凯茨雅钙化的血
The core of that tombstone is made up of Qetsiyah's calcified blood.
对于一些女巫
In some witch circles,
那块石头比希望钻石更值钱
that stone's more valuable than the hope diamond.
好了
So...
谁想先下去呢
So who wants to go down first?
这不是孤儿洛克伍德吗
Well, if it isn't little orphan Lockwood.
又来展现你在我面前是多么无力了吗
Come to show how laughably impotent you are against me?
我只是想帮助我朋友找到治愈方法
I'm just trying to help my friends find the cure.
在你阁楼找到的
Found this in your attic.
你以为找到剑
And you think finding the sword
就离治愈方法更近了吗
brings you closer to the cure?
你说呢
You tell me.
开车过来的路上 我在玩弄手柄
I was playing around with the handle on the ride over...
我发现了这个
And I found this.
你觉得那是什么呢
And what do you think this is?
这叫密♥码♥筒 我看过《达芬奇密♥码♥》
It's called the cryptex. I've seen "The da vinci code."
转不同的角度 显露不同的符号♥
You turn the different sides to the different symbols
就能在另一边得到翻译
to get the translation on the other side.
而借助神奇的互联网
And, with the magic of the internet,
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表