with everything that I've got because there's no way--
因为我弟弟绝对不可能死的
There's absolutely no way that my brother is dead.
我这不是拒绝接受现实
I'm not in denial.
我知道我不该给你打电♥话♥
I know that I'm not supposed to be calling,
但是出事了
but something happened,
泰勒 我需要跟你谈谈
and I need to talk to you, Tyler.
所以拜托回电♥话♥给我
So please call me.
你知道他在哪吗
Do you know where he is?
能离克劳斯多远就有多远
As far away from Klaus as he can get.
克劳斯说不找到他不罢休
Klaus said he wouldn't stop until he found him.
凯瑟琳躲避克劳斯都躲了五百年了
Well, Katherine has been running from Klaus for 500 years.
不容易但也不是不可能
It's not easy, but it's possible.
也许正因如此 她才偷了治愈方法
It's probably why she stole the cure.
她想要以此换回自♥由♥
She wants to bargain for her freedom.
我真的不敢相信 在经历了这一切后
I just can't believe after all that,
治愈方法居然不见了
the cure is just gone.
是啊
Yeah.
说到拒绝接受现实
I mean, talk about denial.
在我头脑中 我一直想着
In my head, I was thinking there was no way
埃琳娜绝对不可能永远是吸血鬼
Elena was gonna stay a vampire forever...
现在失去了唯一的亲人
And now without any family.
现在我们不能去想这些
Well, we can't think about that right now.
我们得制定计划
We need to make plans, lists.
我们需要办葬礼
We need a funeral
或者是说辞
or a cover story
或者是葬礼加说辞
or a funeral and a cover story.
我应该去告诉我妈妈
I should go tell my mom.
我想她知道该怎么做
I guess she'll know what to do.
我们应该叫马特过来
We should get Matt over here.
对 我去叫
You're right. I will do that.
我先打给马特 然后去告诉我妈妈
I will call Matt, and then I will go tell my mom,
然后我来列个单子或者做份炖菜
and then I will make a list or a casserole
或者...我不知道 我会做在这样情况下
or--I don't know-- whatever people are supposed to do
人们该做的事情
or make in these situations.
什么味道
What's that smell?
是他的尸体
It's his body.
开始腐烂了
He's starting to decompose.
让你妈妈叫菲尔医生过来
Tell you mom to get Dr. Fell over here.
你觉得邦妮死了吗
Do you think Bonnie is dead?
从没想到我会这么说 但我希望她没死
Never thought I'd say this, but I hope not.
我不喜欢在这种开阔的地方行动
I don't like being out in the open like this.
怎么 你害怕大坏蛋赛拉斯吗
What, afraid of the big, bad Silas?
-不是 -受惊猫
- No. - Scaredy cat.
我才不是受惊猫
I'm not a scaredy cat.
我哥哥科尔担心赛拉斯醒来都担心到疯掉了
My brother Kol drove himself mad worrying about Silas rising.
稍有担心对我们俩不会有坏处
It would benefit us all to be a bit concerned,
而且是你一直说着担心害怕什么的
and you're one to talk about being afraid.
你也很害怕 你离你应在的地方
You're so scared, you're 1,200 miles
有一千两百英里呢
away from where you're supposed to be.
总要有人来找到邦妮
Hey, somebody needed to find Bonnie.
斯特凡可以来找
Stefan could've done that.
难道你不是埃琳娜现在的真爱吗
Aren't you Elena's current love?
这年头要通晓事态可难了
It's so hard to keep track these days.
你不该待在家里安慰她吗
Shouldn't you be home comforting her,
还是你害怕她意识到
or are you terrified of being there
她弟弟真的死了的时候是你陪着她
when she realizes her brother is dead?
抱歉
Sorry.
你中箭总比我中的好
Better you than me.
正是我要找的人
Mm, just the guy I wanted to see.
也不一定
Not really.
邦妮 给 喝了它
Bonnie, here. Drink this.
能帮你冷静
It'll calm you down.
肖恩 我不想要你的该死的茶
I don't want any of your stupid teas, Shane.
邦妮
Bonnie--
杰里米死了
Jeremy is dead.
邦妮 小心点
Bonnie, be careful.
不要让你的魔法失控
Don't let your magic get out of control.
邦妮 别这样
Bonnie! Come on.
邦妮 我不会让你崩溃的
Bonnie, I am not gonna let you fall apart.
我不会让你崩溃的 赛拉斯需要你
I'm not gonna let you. Silas needs you.
他能救活杰里米
He can bring Jeremy back.
他能让所有死者复活
He can bring everyone back,
所以你要帮他 好吗
and you're gonna help him, ok?
你还会再见到杰里米的
You're gonna see Jeremy again.
埃琳娜
Elena?
梅雷迪思 你怎么在这里
Meredith? What are you doing here?
我来看看你弟弟的情况
I came to check on your brother.
可以吗
May I?
好
Yeah.
你摸不到脉搏的
You're not gonna find any vitals.
里克之前也经历过这样的事情
It's the same thing that Ric used to go through.
他就是死了 然后他又活了过来
He'd just be dead until then he wasn't.
有一次 我记得他死了快一整天呢
Once, I remember he was gone for almost an entire day.
里克在失去控制之前死了大概有四次
Ric died, like, 4 times before he lost his mind,
杰里米也死了好几次了
and Jeremy has died a few times, too--
我想是三次吧 所以我们只要
3, I think--so we're gonna have to--
所以我们得看着他一点
So we'll have to keep an eye on him
因为我不想他像里克那样疯了
because I don't want him to go crazy just like Ric did.
埃琳娜
Elena...
似乎杰里米是因为失血过度而死
It looks like Jeremy died of extreme blood loss.
他的脖子也被扭断
His neck also appears to be broken.
因为失血所以才没有产生尸斑
The lack of blood explains why there's no lividity,
但是他的肌肉都已经收缩到
but his muscles have tightened
-远超僵直点 -不可能
- past the point of rigor mortis. - No.
如果一直让他躺在这里
If he's left unattended to,
很快他就会开始肿胀
soon he'll start to bloat.
几小时内 他的皮肤就会变色
Within a few hours, his skin will discolor, and--
不 住嘴
No. Stop, ok?
别说了 他没死
Just stop. He's not dead.
你得把尸体交给我
I need you to release the body to me.
我们会把他送去殡仪馆
We'll get him to a funeral home
准备好让大家见他最后一面
and prepare him for a viewing
然后你和他的朋友们可以和他道别
where you and his friends can say good-bye to him.
-他没死 明白吗 -埃琳娜 住手
- He's not dead, ok? - Elena, stop it.
现在你跟我谈科学
Now you're all about science?
当你用吸血鬼的血
Where was your science
救活我的时候 你的科学在哪呢
when you used vampire blood to save my life, huh?
这里没有科学 只有魔法
There is no science here. It's just magic.
我们需要魔法 我们得找到邦妮
We need magic. We have to find Bonnie.
邦妮有办法 快点给我把邦妮找来
Bonnie can fix this. Somebody just get me Bonnie!
埃琳娜
Elena--
不 不
No. No.
马特 不 没事的
No, Matt. It's fine.
没事 没事
It's ok. It's ok.
邦妮很快就会来了
Bonnie will be here soon,
她会让一切恢复正常 一切都会好的
and she'll fix everything, and it'll be all fine.
一切都会好的
Everything is gonna be fine.
会好的
It'll be fine.
会好的 会好的
It'll be fine. It'll be fine.
你不会又给我下药吧
You're not dosing me again, are you?
曾经给好朋友下过一次药
Poison your best friend once,
从此以后就一直被怀疑
and suspicion follows you forever.
邦妮和达蒙呢
Where are Bonnie and Damon?
在岛上跟邦妮失去了联♥系♥
We lost Bonnie on the island.
达蒙留在那里努力找她
Damon stayed back to try and find her.
奇怪了 他不是很恨她吗
That's funny. Doesn't he hate her?
他不恨她
He doesn't hate her.
我觉得他其实挺喜欢她的
I think he actually kind of loves her.
人们对在乎的人都会很刻薄
You're mean to the people that you care about.
什么混乱的逻辑
That's some messed-up logic.
-达蒙的逻辑 -达蒙的逻辑
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表