All right.
我想我们还是有过乐趣
I guess we had a little bit of fun.
谢谢 所以现在我们已经有了乐趣
Thank you. So now that we've established
事实上 很有可能
that fun is, in fact, possible,
你还想继续
maybe you'd like to start having some.
别担心教授
Don't worry about the professor.
他不会回来了 我确定
He won't be back any time soon. I made sure of that.
你指控我精心策划了一场大屠♥杀♥
You're accusing me of orchestrating a mass murder?
你知道这听起来有多荒唐吗
Do you know how ridiculous that sounds.
这里可是神秘瀑布镇
It's Mystic Falls.
比这荒唐千百倍的事情我都听说过
It's actually one of the least ridiculous things I've heard.
爸 他已经解释过了
He already explained this, dad.
杨牧师来找他帮忙 他疯了
Pastor Young came to him for help. He was crazy.
不 他只是极度悲伤
No. Hew was grief-stricken,
肖恩利用了这一点
And Shane took advantage of it.
不知如何就说服他杀死了满屋子的人
And somehow talked him into killing a house full of people.
这样说不通的
It doesn't make any sense.
邦妮 我遇过太多这样的人了
I've met people like this, Bonnie.
他们油嘴滑舌 魅力超凡 善于操控人心
They're fast-talking, they're charismatic, they're manipulators.
他们利用意志薄弱的人
They prey on the weak-minded.
所以你担心他也这么对我
And you're worried that's what he's doing to me.
要不然你不会逮捕他 对吧
That's why you brought him in, isn't it?
不是 我们逮捕他是因为
No. We brought him in because
艾普莉·杨向我们检举他
April Young told us what he did.
丽贝卡·迈克尔森也证实了这点
Rebekah Mikaelson confirmed it.
他对她坦白了
He confessed to her.
我要进去
I'm going in there.
邦妮 不 不行
Bonnie, no, you're not.
如果他要坦白 听众只能是我
If he's gonna tell anyone what he did, it's me.
除非你认为我意志太薄弱
Unless of course you think I'm too weak-minded.
邦妮 现在不行
Bonnie, now is not the time.
让她问吧
Let her talk.
和你♥爸♥开的这种家长会
I think your dad's confused about the format
还真是史无前例
of the parent-teacher conference.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
丽贝卡告诉他们你坦白了
Rebekah told them you confessed.
我知道她在说谎
I know she's lying.
你知道吗 事实是 她没说谎
You know, the truth is, she's not.
我很抱歉 听着
I'm so sorry. Listen.
我让你和杰里米待在一起 我从没想过...
When I asked you to stay to Jeremy, I never thought--
那你是怎么想的 埃琳娜
What did you expect, Elena?
达蒙本性如此
It's Damon.
我从没想让任何人受到伤害
I never wanted anyone to get hurt.
那你就不应该让他掌权负责
Then you shouldn't have left him in charge.
听着 抱歉 我知道你别无选择
Look. I'm sorry. I know you didn't have a choice--
都是认祖归忠惹的祸
Sire bond and all.
认祖归忠不会产生这样的影响
Sire bond doesn't work like that.
埃琳娜 我只知道 原来的你
All I know, Elena, is that the old you
是绝对不会让杰里米单独和达蒙在一起
would have never left Jeremy with Damon,
特别是在昨晚发生了那些事情之后
especially after what happened last night.
杰里米
Jeremy?
埃琳娜 我们有麻烦了
Elena, we're in trouble.
慢点说
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down.
达蒙呢
Where's Damon?
听我说 科尔袭击了我们
Listen to me. Kol attacked us.
我勉强逃脱 但是他抓走了达蒙
I barely got away, but he's got Damon.
你来找我帮忙真是有点讽刺呢
A bit ironic you coming to me for help.
难道你的朋友们不是想让我永埋地底吗
Weren't your friends just trying to bury me in a cement tomb?
这是你的错
This is your fault.
这都是你挑起的 你强迫杰里米杀死那些吸血鬼
You started this when you forced Jeremy to kill those vampires.
我那乳臭未干的弟弟又去制♥造♥了一堆麻烦
And my little brat of a brother has gone and made things worse.
他一直都讨厌达蒙
He never did like Damon.
我觉得我该出手了 是吧
I suppose I should do something, shouldn't I?
让他住手 克劳斯
Call him off, Klaus.
亲爱的 你没资格提要求
You are in no position to make demands, love.
虽然我想治愈你再造出更多的混血儿
Whilst I'd like to cure you to make more hybrids,
但我的确有其他理由需要找到治愈方法
I do have other reasons for finding the cure,
但是毁掉它以免你们用它来对付我
not the least of which is destroying it
并不是其中之一
so you lot can't use it against me.
不管我们有什么不同
Whatever our differences,
我们想要的是同一样东西
we want the same thing.
拜托 克劳斯 求你了
Please. Klaus, I'm begging you.
弟弟
Little brother.
才回来两天
Just two days home,
你就到处作乱不让我省心啊
and I'm told you've already gone and made a mess.
别这样 尼克 我这不是找点乐子吗
Come on, Nik. I was only having some fun.
那些吸血鬼是为我的猎人准备的
Those vampires were for my hunter.
我会再转化新的 这里有的是人
I'll make some more. There's no shortage of people.
达蒙·塞尔瓦托在哪
Where's Damon Salvatore.
我请他吃了一顿好打
I gave him a good and proper beating
念在旧情的份上
just for old time's sake.
好吧 你已经开心够了
Yes. Well, you've had your fun.
放他回去
Now let him go and come home.
别再惹麻烦了
Avoid any more trouble,
不然我会重新把你关进棺材里
or you'll find yourself back in a box.
没必要这么恶毒吧
Hey. No need to be nasty about it.
我倒觉得 每次我的手足给我添乱
On the contrary, I find nastiness to be essential
冷酷必不可少
whenever my siblings try to sabotage me.
听着 科尔
Listen closely, Kol.
离杰里米远点
Stay away from the Gilbert boy.
明白吗
Understand?
知道了 我不会碰他的
Fine. I won't touch him.
我保证
You have my word.
很好 亲爱的
Very good, darling.
再刺进去点儿
Now stab yourself a little bit further.
要想杀我就干脆点
If you're gonna kill me, do it like a man.
我可不想杀你
I don't want to kill you.
我就想看看你是不是能被我控制
I just wanted to make sure you could be compelled.
我要挖出你的脾脏
I'm gonna rip out your spleen.
你该谢谢我
You ought to be thanking me.
你不是真心想找到治愈方法
You don't really want the cure found.
你喜欢埃琳娜
You fancy Elena.
她转化成吸血鬼之后甚至更喜欢了
I mean, even more now that she's a vampire.
承认吧
Admit it.
她仅剩的人性
The last vestige of her humanity
都是因为她烦人的弟弟杰里米
is her annoying little brother Jeremy.
我打赌你的内心深处 一定想要他死吧
And deep, deep down, I bet you want him dead, don't you?
没有
Nope.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
你一定很乐意把他的头拧下来
I bet you'd love to rip his head right off...
我会满足你的愿望
And I'm gonna give you your wish.
你不会记得我说了什么
You're not gonna remember what I say,
找到杰里米·吉尔伯特
but you're going to find Jeremy Gilbert,
一找到他
and when you do,
就把他杀掉
you're going to kill him.
杰里米 都结束了
Jeremy, it's over.
这些东西都可以收起来了
You can put all this away.
克劳斯想要我完成猎人印记
Klaus still wants me to finish the mark.
他不会停手的
He's not gonna stop.
好吧 达蒙很快就会回来了
Ok. Well, Damon's gonna be back soon,
等他回来我们再想办法
and then we can figure something out.
说真的 你还相信达蒙
Seriously? You still trust Damon?
他救了你的命
He saved your life.
他救了能找到治愈方法的地图
He saved the map to the cure.
他根本不在乎我怎样
He couldn't care less about me.
我在乎你
I care about you.
别
Don't.
我想要猎杀吸血鬼的猎人本能
Whatever's inside of me that makes me want to hunt,
现在已经沸腾了
right now it's on overdrive.
杰里米
Jeremy.
对不起
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表