吸血鬼
日记
第四季 第十六集
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
他已经死了
He's dead.
不 不 我做不到 我做不到
No, no! I can't, I can't, I can't.
我们都想找到治愈方法 它在哪
We all want the cure. Where is it?
我知道有人拿到了
I know someone has it.
凯瑟琳
Katherine.
二重身
The doppelganger?
她有内应
She had someone on the inside.
海莉 你做了什么
Hayley, what did you do?
凯瑟琳在哪找到她的
Where did Katherine find her?
新奥尔良
New Orleans.
我能帮你 关掉
I can help you. Turn it off.
她的人性 达蒙
Her humanity, Damon.
那是她仅剩的东西
That was all she had left.
在乎的人都不在了
Humanity means nothing
要人性干什么 斯特凡
when you don't have anyone to care about, Stefan.
这栋房♥子的每一寸
Every inch of this house--
都满是我死去的至亲之人的回忆
It's filled with memories of the people that have died.
达蒙 我们会失去她的
We're gonna lose her, Damon.
她需要时间 这才过了几天
She needs time. It's only been a couple of days.
她关闭了人性
Her humanity is off.
她对于在乎的一切
She's basically numb to everything
几乎都是麻木的
that makes her who she is.
她是个吸血鬼
She's a vampire.
关闭人性是最大的特权之一
The off switch is one of the biggest perks.
成为不死之身让你心情低落时 瞧
When being undead gets you down, voila.
吸血鬼百忧解[治疗精神抑郁的药物]
Vampire prozac.
她把自己的宅子烧得干干净净
She burned down her family home
她弟弟的尸体也留在里面
with her brother's dead body still inside.
省得我们还得火化他了
Saves us the trouble of having to do it ourselves.
我觉得这样很不错
I call that a win.
最坏的办法
Worst-case scenario,
我会运用认祖归忠
I'll invoke the sire bond
让她再恢复人性
and tell her to turn it back on.
不要 她弟弟刚死
No. Her brother just died.
你立刻让所有的悲伤恢复到她身上
You force all that grief on her at once,
会淹没她的
it's gonna overwhelm her.
我们得给她一个想要恢复人性的理由
We need to give her a reason to want to turn it on.
好吧 我们就带她看看什么是好时光
Fine. We'll show her a good time.
斯特凡 我知道这样很有争议
I know it's controversial, Stefan,
但是人们其实都很喜欢找乐子
But people actually like to have fun.
你真觉得这样有用吗
You really think that's gonna work?
有没有用只有一个办法能知道了
There's only one way to find out.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
出车祸了吗 你受伤了吗 哪里疼
Was there an accident? Where are you hurt? Are you in pain?
我没有任何感觉
I don't feel anything.
我车里有条毯子
I have a blanket in my car.
尽量别动 我打电♥话♥求救
Try not to move. I'll call for help.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
够了
That's enough.
我说够了
I said that's enough.
我们说好不杀人
We agreed no killing.
这是我几天来见到的第一个
This is the first person I've seen in days
没有戴着马鞭草的人 我很饿
whose body isn't laced with vervain, and I'm hungry.
你丢下尸体
You leave a trail of bodies,
人们就会开始问东问西
people are gonna start asking questions.
我不在乎
I don't care.
真不敢相信你居然逼我这么说
I can't believe you're making me say this.
有点节制
Show a little restraint.
我本以为这会很有意思呢
I thought this was supposed to be fun.
当心点 伙计
Have a care, mate.
这么对女士可不对
That's no way to treat a lady.
你来了
You came.
你自己说是紧急情况
Well, you did say it was urgent.
亲爱的 别担心他
Oh, don't worry about him, love.
他活不过明晚的
He'll never make it through tomorrow night.
如果还有呢
What if there are more?
你已经蠢到居然和凯瑟琳·佩特洛娃
You were foolish enough to make a deal
做交易
with Katerina Petrova.
她利用你找到治愈方法
She used you to find the cure,
然后现在你一无是处
and now you're nothing but a loose end.
她让你活着你就该庆幸了
You'll be lucky if she lets you live.
你说过会保护我的
You said you would protect me.
我会的
And I will,
只要你把对凯瑟琳所知的一切都告诉我
just as soon as you tell me everything you know about Katerina.
这就是你的计划
So that's the plan?
你要带她回学校
You're gonna take her back to school?
找乐子路线没能成功是吧
Well, the fun route didn't exactly pay off, did it?
不知道 我们吃了一顿免费大餐
I don't know. We got a free meal out of it.
听着 你觉得我想回学校当监护人吗
Look. Do you think I want to go to school and play chaperone?
你不能去因为你不是学生
You can't go because you're not a student.
再说 你还要去查凯瑟琳的下落
Besides, you've got to go look for Katherine.
现在埃琳娜比任何时候都需要治愈方法
I mean, Elena needs this cure now more than ever.
没人问我
Not that anyone asked me,
但是我想我带她回学校
but I think taking her back to school
会是个好主意
is a great idea.
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
都怪你家超棒的滤水器
Blame it on your fancy water filters.
你们家有镇上唯一的无马鞭草淋浴
Your house has the only vervain-free showers in town.
是啊 镇长在供水系统里加了马鞭草
Oh, yeah. The mayor put vervain in the water supply.
这么多人要杀
So many people to kill.
是啊 我妈说情况还会更坏
Yeah, and my mom says it's about to get worse,
所以她需要一点帮助
so she could use a little help.
好吧 我去找那个神经病的二重身
Fine. I'll go after the psychotic doppelganger.
斯特凡 你去找警长谈谈
Stefan, you gonna go talk to the sheriff?
芭比 带她去学校
Blondie, take her to school.
听起来真好玩
Sounds like fun.
干嘛 你们又不是没见过
What? It's nothing you guys haven't seen before.
至于去学校这个主意
And as for the "Going to school" idea...
我还是不要去的好
I've got nothing better to do.
埃琳娜 如果今天你能去学校
Elena, it would make me very happy
并且努力学习
if you were in school today
还有参加随便什么活动
and studied hard--
我会非常高兴
you know, get involved in whatever activities,
还有拜托 就算为了我 不管怎样
and please, for me, no matter what,
不许吸食任何人
don't eat anyone.
好吗
Ok?
追悼
追悼
杰里米·吉尔伯特
神秘瀑布镇 啦啦队比赛
泰勒 我打电♥话♥问候你一声
Tyler. It's me checking in.
这里一切又恢复正常了
Things are just getting back to normal here,
算是吧
sort of.
埃琳娜还没完全恢复
Elena's not quite there,
但是我们还在努力
but we're working on it.
我知道你不能回电♥话♥给我
Look, I know that you can't call me back,
但是我在想 如果我一直给你留言
but I keep thinking if I just leave these messages
那当你回来的时 就好像你从来没离开过
that when you do come home it'll be like you never left.
至少这是我的希望
Or that's the hope.
我要挂了
I'd better go.
泰勒 我爱你
I love you, Tyler.
你见过邦妮没
Have you seen Bonnie?
我昨晚给她打了电♥话♥ 她没事
Yeah. I called her last night. She's fine.
她只是有点脱离...一切
She's just a little drained from, you know, everything.
也不能怪她
Can't really blame her.
是啊
Yeah.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
你能帮我重回啦啦队吗
Can you get me my old spot back on the cheerleading squad?
应该是没问题
I mean, technically, yeah.
我是队长 但是我以为你讨厌啦啦队呢
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表