今晚在被邦妮修理的时候
When Bonnie was whaling on her tonight,
我在她眼中看见了
I could see it in her eyes.
她以为自己会死
Elena thought she was gonna die.
她害怕了
She was scared.
恐惧
Fear.
据我所知这也是一种烦人的人类情感
Last time I checked, one of those pesky human emotions.
C计划是
So plan C...
让她生不如死
make her life a living hell.
想聊聊另一个问题吗
You care to talk about our other problem?
那个不知何时何地以何身份出现的人
You know, the one that can be anyone anywhere at anytime.
赛拉斯还需要邦妮
Silas still needs Bonnie.
今晚她的表现足以证明
And if tonight is any indication,
她不会轻易屈服
she's no pushover.
她不会再被赛拉斯操纵了
She's not gonna let him manipulate her, not anymore.
我可不敢低估他的实力
I wouldn't underestimate his talents.
他把我俩都耍的团团转
He fooled the hell out of both of us.
他跟你说了什么
What did he say to you anyway?
他把我骗到树林里
He led me out in the woods,
说他见到了赛拉斯
claiming he saw Silas,
然后捅了我
and then he staked me.
他怎么骗到你的
How did he get to you?
跟我聊他的发型
Talked about his hair.
我心想肯定是你
I figured it had to be you.
真逗
Funny.
你来吗
You coming?
来
Yeah.
致克劳斯
克劳斯 我听说伊利亚不肯把解药给你
Klaus, I hear Elijah has refused you the cure,
所以你也不肯给我自♥由♥
and in return, you have refused me my freedom.
你们俩真无♥耻♥
Shame on you both.
你们俩继续解决心结吧
But while you boys sort out your problems,
我还有最后一样东西要给你
I have one last thing to offer you.
我听说在新奥尔良有一位巫师
I've caught wind that there is a witch in New Orleans
简安·德弗罗 她在密谋对付你
named Jane-Anne Deveraux plotting a move against you.
找到她
Hunt her down.
她对你说的话
What she has to say
会令你感到深深的恐惧
will rattle you so deeply to your core
追杀我这老太婆对你将是最无关要紧的事
that chasing little old me will be the least of your concerns.
这五个世纪过得很有趣 克劳斯
It's been a fun five centuries, Klaus,
但为了逃避你 我已经穿坏太多双高跟鞋了
but I've worn down too many good heels running from you.
爱恨交加的 凯瑟琳
Love and hate, Katerina.
赛拉斯
Silas?
我知道是你
I know it's you.
我不需要你的任何物品就能施定位咒
My locator spell worked without using any of your possessions.
是啊 你终于承认了自己有多强大
Yes. You're finally acknowledging how powerful you are.
你不再是杰里米了
You're not Jeremy anymore.
这是真实的你吗
Is this the real you?
告诉我你为什么躲躲藏藏
Then tell me why you're hiding.
凯茨雅的复仇
Call it Qetsiyah's revenge.
当她得知我不爱她时
When she learned that I didn't love her,
她运用魔法确保
she used her magic to ensure
没有女人会爱上我
no woman could ever love me.
现在我一心想死
It should come as no surprise
也不足为奇吧
that now I simply want to die.
我也希望你死
And I want you to.
即使这会令每一个死去的超自然生物复活吗
Even if it means bringing back every dead supernatural being?
让我看看你的脸
Show me your face.
吸血鬼
日记
第四季 第十九集
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表