有很大差别吗
like you did?
开膛手
Ripper?
孤独 斯特凡
Loneliness, Stefan.
所以我们会纪念杀过的人
That's why you and I memorialize our dead.
杀他们之前有那么一瞬
There's the briefest of moments before we kill
我们手里掌控着他们的生命
where we literally hold their life in our hands,
随后我们夺走他们的生命
and then we rip it away,
我们就一无所有了
and we're left nothing.
所以不管是收集他们的信件
So gathering other people's letters
还是把他们名字写在墙上
or writing their names on a wall--
都是一种提醒
It's a reminder...
提醒我们最终都会永远地
that in the end we're left infinitely
彻底地孤单
and utterly alone.
不好意思
Oh. Sorry.
你没事吧
Hello? Are you ok?
我的天哪 卡罗琳
Oh, my gosh! Caroline!
来人啊 救命 救命
Somebody help! Help!
神啊
Holy crap!
你看见什么了 海莉
Have you seen Hayley?
你刚才都没有脉搏了
You didn't have a pulse.
你刚死了
You were dead.
斯特凡 是我
Stefan, it's me.
那个小狼人贱♥人♥疯了
That little werewolf slut has lost her mind.
快去洛克伍德家地下室看一下
Go to the Lockwood cellar and make sure
确保丽贝卡还在
that Rebekah's body is still there.
我去找泰勒
I'm gonna find Tyler.
海莉在这儿添麻烦呢
Hayley is trying to screw this up.
忘记你刚才看见听见的一切
Forget everything you just saw and heard.
你是神秘瀑布镇小姐
You are Miss Mystic Falls,
你还有任务要完成
and you have duties to fulfill.
好的
Ok
终于找到你了
There you are.
斯特凡一直在找你
Stefan has been looking for you.
艾德里安在把克劳斯引到地下室去
Adrian's leading Klaus to the cellar.
为什么唯一一次小艾普莉
How come the only time April young
没有像个迷途小木偶跟着你的时候
isn't following you around like a lost puppy
她就看见我被人拧了脖子躺尸在地
is when I'm lying dead with a broken neck?
艾普莉看见你了
April saw you?
是啊 没事 我催眠她了
Yeah. It's ok. I compelled her.
她 她戴着杰里米的马鞭草手链
She's--she's wearing Jere's vervain bracelet
她不会被催眠
She can't be compelled.
妈 我没看见你
Hey, mom. I don't see you.
事情有变 没事的
Things have changed. It's gonna be fine.
我过会儿回来 我来接你
I'll be back later. I'll pick you up.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
你本应该把女巫带到地下室去
You're supposed to be taking the witch to the cellar.
没有什么女巫 泰勒
There is no witch, Tyler.
什么
What?
我编的
I made it up.
那女巫到底在哪儿
Where the hell is the witch?
艾德里安应该随时就会到
Adrian should be here any minute.
金姆
Kim.
不
No!
我从来都没想让你扳倒克劳斯
I never intended for you to put Klaus down.
我需要他来进行人祭
I needed him for the sacrifice.
什么祭
The what?
我不知道该怎么解释
I don't know how to explain it
但是我和别人做了交易
but I made a deal with someone
他可以帮我找到我的家人
who can help me find my family.
你在说什么 什么交易
What are you talking about? What kind of deal?
需要12个人来献祭 泰勒
There needed to be 12 for the sacrifice, Tyler.
12个什么
12 what?
对不起
I'm sorry.
海莉 你做了什么
Hayley, what did you do?
如果你现在逃 可能还能活下来
If you run now, you might make it out alive.
泰勒·洛克伍德在哪儿
Where is Tyler Lockwood?
你最好回答我 亲爱的
You'd do well to answer me, love.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
答错了
Wrong answer.
看这个
Check this out.
珍娜常拿那个挑逗罗根·菲尔
Jenna used that to make out with Logan Fell.
你错过了美好的部分
All the drama you're missing, the actual fun part.
埃琳娜 我们不能这样 我不能
Elena we can't. I can't.
达蒙 你不能一直告诉我这些都不是真的
Damon, you can't keep telling me that this isn't real.
我知道自己的感觉 而你也感觉到了
I know how I feel and that you feel it, too,
所以不要再反抗了
So stop fighting it.
看见你那样我很高兴
It's good to see you like that--
正常地和你弟弟相处
all normal with your brother.
我希望能为你找回那样的时光
I want that again for you.
小时候 圣诞节一直是我和斯特凡
Christmas was always mine and Stefan's favorite holiday
最喜欢的节日 不像那次之后圣诞节的样子
when we were kids, not that I've celebrated since.
真怀念啊
I kind of miss that.
你是在想如果他知道我们在一起
You're thinking about how upset he'll be
他会有多难受
when he finds out that you and I are together.
我一整天都在骗他
I've been lying to him all day.
不 你只是一直在帮我解决杰里米的事
No. You were helping me with Jeremy.
问题不是我在做什么
The point isn't what I was doing,
而是我和你在一起
the point is that I'm here with you.
我早该借着认祖归忠的力量 埃琳娜
I was supposed to invoke the sire bond, Elena.
让你远离我
Send you away.
我应该做对你最好的选择
I was supposed to do the right thing by you
也做对我弟弟最好的选择
and the right thing by my brother.
我现在就要这么做了
Which is what I'm gonna do right now.
你该回家了
You're gonna go home.
什么 不 达蒙
What? No. Damon--
我会留下来 和杰里米一起
I'm gonna stay here with Jeremy.
帮他完成猎人印记
I'm gonna help him complete the mark.
我会教他如何追捕吸血鬼
I'll teach him how to hunt.
我会保护他 我们会去猎杀吸血鬼
I'll protect him, and we'll kill vampires
只有我和他
without you.
达蒙 别这样
Damon, please.
我要放你自♥由♥ 埃琳娜
I'm setting you free, Elena.
这就是我想要的
This is what I want.
这就是能让我高兴的事
It is what will make me happy.
我找不到艾普莉 泰勒也不接电♥话♥
I can't find April. I can't reach Tyler.
真是一场灾难
This is a disaster.
你怎么一点都没有着急的样子
Is this you in crisis mode?
和我比起来你也太镇定了吧
Because it's a lot more stealth than mine.
我以为我会更开心的
I thought I'd be happier
看到克劳斯被引着一步步走进圈套
watching Klaus get led away to the slaughter,
但是不知道为什么 我忍♥不住感到有种
but for some reason I can't help but feel kind of...
罪恶感
guilty.
是啊 我们都是
Yeah. You and me both.
一整天 我都在努力提醒自己
All day I've been trying to remind myself
克劳斯做了那么多可怕的事
of all the horrible things he's done.
这就是问题所在
See, that's the thing.
我们都做了一些可怕的事
We've all done horrible things.
我坐在这里只是想弄明白
And I'm sitting here trying to figure out
我们到底比他好在哪里
what makes us any better than him.
我想只不过是我们拥有可以信任的家人
And I think it's just that we have family we can trust.
是啊
Yeah.
说得没错 斯特凡
You're right, Stefan.
信任就是我们拥有的一切
Trust is everything.
你有达蒙的消息了吗
Have you heard from Damon?
他还和杰里米在湖边小屋
Yeah. He's still with Jeremy at the lake house.
他有没有提到
Did he happen to mention...
埃琳娜在哪里
where Elena was?
等等 为什么 为什么你这么问
Wait. Why are you--why are you asking me this?
他们在一起 对不对
They're together, aren't they?
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表