杰里米
Jeremy?
密语娃娃和背带
Picture an emo pixie cut and braces.
-艾普莉 -是我
- April? - Yeah.
你看起来棒极了
Oh, you look great.
你记得艾普莉吗 埃琳娜曾经...
Do you remember April? Elena used to--
曾经照看过她 我记得
Elena used to baby-sit you, yeah, I remember.
是啊 在我被我爸送去寄宿学校之前
Yeah, before I got shipped off to boarding school by my dad.
你♥爸♥爸 天哪
Your dad. Oh, my god,
你♥爸♥爸的事我很遗憾
I am so sorry about your dad.
谢谢你
Thank you.
每当别人说起时 我大概还有些
I guess. I sort of don't know how to answer
不知该怎么回答
when people say that.
你♥爸♥爸是杨牧师 对吗
Your dad was Pastor Young, right?
他遭遇了天然气管事故
He of the faulty gas line.
抱歉 看来我也还没
Sorry. I haven't figured out
懂得该怎么讲那件事
what to say about that yet, either.
我就是个怪胎
Wow, I am being a freak.
我只是
I'm just, you know,
没那么悲痛
not much for grief, I guess.
我想我得去注册
I have to go register... Or something.
什么的了
I think.
卡罗琳 是我
Hey, Care, it's me.
我回来了 我...
I'm back. I, um...
你能打给我吗 我有点...
Can you call me? I've been having some...
适应问题
Adjustment issues.
那酒是做什么的
Well, what's that for?
这瓶酒是你出生那年酿造的
This is from the year you were born.
我觉得我们该庆祝一下
I think we should celebrate.
庆祝什么
Celebrate what?
你的第一次吸血
Your first feed.
我知道那令人厌恶
I know it was disgusting
给你带来了创伤 那很可怕
and traumatic and it was horrible.
但是你还是做了
But you did it anyway.
你因此活下来了 好吧
You survived it. Well, um...
我不想说我因此活下来了
I wouldn't say I survived it.
这让我感到很不舒服
It actually kind of made me sick.
听着 当年在我能够忍♥受
Listen, I choked it down for a month
血的味道之前 我几乎窒息了一个月
before I could stomach the taste.
会容易起来的
It gets easier.
在另一方面 这个
This, on the other hand,
可就丝滑入口了
will go down like silk.
你总是这么令人愉快
You're so cheery.
那是因为你在这儿
Yeah, because you're here.
你还活着...算活着
You're...Alive. Ish.
而且你会
And, uh, you're going--
你会挺过去的
You're going to get through this.
所以 是否有荣幸请你开瓶呢
So, would you like to do the honors?
当然
Ok.
天呐
Oh, my God.
干杯
Cheers.
时机太好了 达蒙
Ah, perfect timing, Damon.
对 我们刚回来
Yeah, we just got back.
什么
What?
-是你干的吗 -那个位子已经有人了
- Did you do it? - That seat's taken.
可是我没看到有人在这里
But there's no one here.
那我也要假装那里有人
I'm'st going to pretend like there's someone there.
因为做替代品实在是太不爽了
Because the alternative's just too damn depressing.
是你炸死了镇上的委员会成员吗
Did you set off the explosion that killed the town council?
难道我穿的衬衣上写着"我炸了委员会"
Am I wearing my "I blew up the council" T-shirt?
为什么你们都这样问我
Why does everybody keep asking me that?
-到底是不是你 -不是
- Did you? - No.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
有
Yes.
我有麻烦了
Something's wrong.
我实在咽不下动物的血
I can't keep any of the animal blood down.
实在是太震惊了
Well, there's a shock.
我需要你的帮助
I think I need your help.
你当然需要
Of course you do.
那点菜吧
Pick your meal.
有亚洲人 墨西哥人
You got Asian fusion, Mexican.
还有美国休闲"食物" 怎么样
What about some good old American comfort food?
不行
No.
不能喝人血 斯特凡说的对
No human blood. Stefan's right.
至少我要努力试着不去伤害他人
I have to at least try to get through this
来熬过这个阶段
without hurting anyone.
好吧 跟我来
Fine. Come on.
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
给你你需要的 喝吧
Giving you what you need. Drink.
-什么 -你是新吸血鬼 埃琳娜
- What?! - You're a new vampire, Elena.
所以你需要血管里流动的鲜血
You need warm blood from the vein.
或许这样会有效的
Maybe this will do the trick.
何乐而不为 只要别告诉斯特凡就行
Why not? But just don't tell Stefan.
为什么不能告诉他
Why not?
因为分享血这种事有点...私人
Because blood sharing is kind of...personal.
"私人"是什么意思
What do you mean, it's personal?
喝就行了
Just drink!
这样不好
This is wrong.
那么多人去世了 我们却在做♥爱♥
A bunch of people died and we're having sex.
悲伤性♥爱♥ 很健康的
Grief sex. It's healthy.
-这样很自私 -做♥爱♥是本能
- It's selfish. - It's natural.
再说 要是每次镇里有人死
Besides, if we stopped having sex
我们就不做♥爱♥
every time somebody died in this town,
我们会爆♥炸♥的
We'd explode.
我们不能这么冷血
We need to be more sensitive.
泰勒
Tyler.
拜托
Oh, come on.
我爱你
I love you.
这样够不够感性
How's that for sensitive?
我也爱你
I love you, too.
那是什么声音
Who the hell is that?
-有什么事吗 -晚上好
- May I help you? - Good evening.
其实是我想帮助你
I'm hoping I can help you, actually.
我之前跟福布斯警长谈过了
I spoke with sheriff Forbes earlier.
我叫康纳·乔丹
My name is Connor Jordan.
卡罗尔·洛克伍德
Carol Lockwood.
我知道你是谁 康纳
I know who you are, Connor.
我想警长应该跟你说清楚了
And I believe the sheriff made it clear
农场发生的悲剧是内部事务
that the tragedy at the farm house was an internal matter.
这或许是其中一种叫法
That's one way of looking at it, I guess.
我本人更喜欢称之为"掩盖事实"
Although I prefer the term "Cover-up".
介意我进去吗
Do you mind if I come in?
我不觉得这是个好主意
You know, I really don't think that's a good idea.
-喂 -谢谢
- Excuse me! - Thank you.
你明知那不是意外
You're aware that it wasn't an accident.
随便一个菜鸟消防员都可以告诉你
Any rookie fireman could tell you that.
-你是什么人 媒体吗 -不是
- What are you, the press? - Not exactly.
死了12名委员会成员
So 12 council members are dead.
你是镇长 为什么你没在会议现场
You're the mayor. Why weren't you at that meeting?
那不是关于小镇公务的会议
It wasn't official town business.
那是关于什么的
What was it, then?
妈
Mom?
怎么了
What's going on?
你 有什么事情吗
Is there something I can help you with?
也许有 你好 我是康纳
Maybe. How you doing? I'm connor.
泰勒 天哪
Tyler! Oh, my god!
泰勒 快跑
Tyler, run!
刚刚那是最后一颗了吧
Please tell me that's the last one.
这都是特别设计的
These were specially carved.
长度 宽度
The length, the width.
如果你是个普通的吸血鬼 你已经死了
If you were a normal vampire, you would be dead.
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表