承担后果 与魔鬼共舞
pay the piper, dance with the devil.
我很高兴你还能从中找到乐趣
You know, I'm glad you find this amusing.
要是他知道我把治愈的事告诉了你
If he finds out I told you about the cure,
他会把我们俩都杀了
he'll kill both of us.
那就直面他 你并非善类
Quit avoiding him. You're being shady.
阴暗人物出面
Shady people get outed.
我不想谈论这事
I don't want to talk about it.
我想不通你为什么会搞糟
Well, I can't imagine why, what with you ruining
我所有繁殖吸血鬼的将来大计
all my plans for a hybrid-filled future.
如果你没让我发誓保密 这事就不会发生
Well, it wouldn't happened if you hadn't sworn me to secrecy.
斯特凡 生活充满了"如果"
Life's full of ifs, Stefan.
让我们找找值得肯定的地方
Let's extenuate the positives, shall we?
猎人是五兄弟之一 我们会找到另一个
The hunter was one of five. We'll find another.
也许会花上几个世界的时间
It may take centuries,
但我们一无所有的就剩时间了 不是吗
but we've got nothing but time, right?
你今天说话平声静气 谁要遭殃了
You're using your calm voice today. Who's getting killed?
总之不是你 如果这是你所担心的话
Not you, if that's what you're worried about.
但我担心你的那位挚爱
But I am concerned about your beloved.
她开始出现幻觉了吗
Have the hallucinations started yet?
你怎么知道这事
What do you know about that?
我会让你知道的 你在哪里
I'll tell you. Where you are?
-我在她家 -真是方便
- I'm at her house. - How convenient.
我也到了
So am I.
我要是能被邀到屋里坐坐
You know, this would all be a lot more civilized
那该是个更加礼貌的举措
if I was just invited inside.
我出来这里跟你谈话就够糟了
Bad enough I'm out here talking to you.
你知道些什么
What do you know?
我杀死了五猎人的祖先 记得吗
I killed the original five hunters, remember?
当有人杀死了猎人
When one kills a hunter,
就会出点后果
there's a bit of a consequence.
什么样的后果
What kind of consequence?
猎人会被女巫施咒去杀吸血鬼
Hunters were spelled by witches to kill vampires.
如果你阻止他完成他的这一使命
If you prevent one from fulfilling his destiny,
他会解决掉你
then he'll take you down with him.
这话什么意思 康纳已经死了
What do you mean? Connor's dead.
康纳的死不会阻止他
I mean, Connor's death won't prevent him
最终杀死埃琳娜
from making Elena his final vampire kill.
她现在得跟着我
She'll need to come with me now.
我会锁着她
I'll lock her up;
让她远离尖利的 木质的东西
keep her away from any sharp, wooden objects.
她不会跟你去任何地方
She's not going anywhere with you.
但我们要是让她一个人
But if we leave her alone,
在那天到来之前她会结束掉自己的生命
she'll take her own life before the day is out.
-她远比这些来得坚强 -是吗
- She's stronger than that. - Is she?
相信我 这是为了她好
Believe me, it's for her own good.
你想来点吗
Would you like some?
当你吸我血的时候 看上去很享受啊
You seem to enjoy it when you drink from me.
我当时不能自己
I wasn't myself.
我很愤怒
I was angry.
当你徒手扭断我脖子的时候
Were you yourself when you snapped my neck
-是你自己吗 -你用木桩要杀我
- with your bare hands? - You staked me!
因为你是个魔鬼 活该去死
'Cause you're a monster and you deserve to die.
-承认吧 -不是的
- Admit it. - No!
达蒙
Damon...
前24小时之内尸体会开始腐烂分解
Decomposition starts in the first 24 hours.
因为你 我在荒墓中腐烂
I'm rotting in an unmarked grave because of you.
-不是这样的 -怎么了
- No! - What's wrong?
埃琳娜
Elena!
埃琳娜
Elena!
你能看到我手背上有什么吗
Hey, do you see anything on my hand?
我在自己手上看到了和康纳类似的印记
What if I told you I saw the beginning of a mark like Connor's?
你确定吗
Are you serious?
纹身是在他死后后才显现的
It showed up after he died.
他告诉我 我是个潜在的猎人
He told me that I was a potential;
所以才能看到他的纹身
that that's why I could see his mark.
那个纹身就是你成为猎人
So what does that make you, like the next chosen one
-或者什么的标志吗 -大家好
- or something? - Hey, guys.
你好 艾普莉
Hey, April.
让她举着重物的借口
Way to let her do the heavy lifting.
我看到她在走廊里抱着这个乱转
I found her wandering the hallways with this.
开玩笑 我就是那个喜欢
Just teasing. I'm the guy
扯一些琢磨不清的东西的人
who wrangles all the freaky stuff,
阿提库斯·肖恩 请叫我肖恩
Atticus Shane. Please, call me Shane, I beg you.
谢谢你们的帮忙 我真的十分感谢
Thank you guys for helping, I really appreciate it.
你们可以免费参观我的免费展览
Y'all get free admission to my free exhibit.
为什么他看起来很眼熟
Why does he look so familiar?
不知道
No idea.
你们有谁看到丽贝卡了吗
Hey, um, have you guys seen Rebekah?
她说她会帮我看看
She said she was going to
是什么原因导致我爸爸农场的
help me look into what caused the explosion
爆♥炸♥ 然后她就...
at my dad's farm, and then she just...
消失了 没错 我知道
Disappeared, yeah, I know.
-你失去她了 -"失去"
- You lost her?! - Well, "Lost"
是个很严肃的词
is a very strong word.
严格的讲 我们只是找不到她了
We just technically don't know where she is.
我更担心的是
I'm more worried about
克劳斯说的那个猎人的诅咒
what Klaus said about this hunter's curse.
克劳斯是怎么知道的
How does Klaus even know about this?
为什么克劳斯无所不晓
How does Klaus know anything?
他就像活了十亿年那么久
The guy's like a billion year's old.
他说那是一个女巫的诅咒
He said it was a witch's curse.
你知道如果可以帮忙 我一定尽力 但是
You know if I could do anything to help, I would, but I--
没有但是 挥起你的魔杖 耍耍花招
But nothing. Wave your magic wand, hocus pocus,
猎人和鬼魂什么的全部消失
be gone, hunter, ghostess, whatever.
圣灵们不让我启动魔法
The spirits won't let me do the magic
我必须要打破诅咒
I need to break the curse.
但我可以叫肖恩来帮忙
But I can ask Shane for help.
他几乎无所不知
He knows everything about everything.
很好 你们各司其职
Great. You two do your thing.
-你去哪 -把她找回来
- Where you going? - To get her back.
放开我
Let go of me!
当然了
Certainly.
抱歉没有窗户
I apologize for the lack of windows.
为了保护这些艺术品
It's to preserve the art.
当然
And, of course,
也以防万一你取下日光戒指
to prevent you from taking off your daylight ring
在太阳下自杀
and burning yourself to death in the sun.
我才不会自杀 我永远都不会那么做
I'm not going to kill myself. I would never do that.
但你会有那样的想法
Oh, but you'll want to.
我曾经就是
I did.
问题是 我是不朽的
Problem is, I'm immortal.
-你也有过一样的经历吗 -是的
- You went through this? - Yes, I did.
五十二年四个月零九天
For 52 years, four months and nine days.
我无时无刻不受着折磨
I was tormented...
在梦里
in my dreams.
睁开眼的一瞬间
My every waking moment.
残酷的 永无止境的折磨
Relentless, never-ending torture.
那是我生命中唯一一段数着日子活着的时期
It was the only period of my life when I actually felt time.
所以你知道如果康纳死了 这些都会发生
So you knew that this would happen if Connor died.
这也是你牵扯进来的原因
That's why you got involved.
斯特凡也知道吗
Did Stefan know, too?
他只知道猎人必须要活着
All he knew was that the hunter had to be kept alive.
亲爱的 当他说
You should have listened
他来搞定的时候 你就应该乖乖听话
to him when he said he had it covered, love.
斯特凡还知道什么
What else does Stefan know?
有些事要保持神秘 不是吗
Well, that's one of life's little mysteries, isn't it?
怎么才能解脱
How did you make it stop?
我没有
I didn't.
最后它自己就停止了
Eventually it just stopped.
幻想更会以各种
The hallucinations tend to appear
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表