我是埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 我是吸血鬼
My name is Elena Gilbert, and I'm a vampire.
我在学习如何生存 但情况有些复杂
I'm learning how to survive, but there are complications.
我知道我对你认祖归忠了 达蒙
I know that I'm sired to you, Damon.
你知道什么会让我开心吗
You know what would make me happy?
就是你对我的感情是真的
That what you actually felt for me was real.
他们有多亲密
How together are they?
但现在有了希望
But there's hope now.
告诉他那猎人怎么说的
Tell him what the hunter told you
纹身究竟指向什么
the tattoo leads to.
他说有个治愈方法
He said there was a cure.
想找到治愈方法的不只是我们
And we're not the only ones who want it...
我想把它塞进尼克劳斯的喉咙
I want to ram it down Niklaus' throat.
但要想找到 需要付出代价
But uncovering it comes with a price.
关于赛拉斯 你都知道什么
What do you know about Silas?
他是世界上第一个长生不死之人
He's the world's first immortal being,
恰巧和治愈方法一同被封印了
who just happens to be imprisoned with the cure.
这是你自己说的 不是吗
You said it yourself, right?
谁先找到治愈方法
Whoever finds the cure first gets to decide
就能决定拿它怎么办
what to do with it.
怎么样 要和我合伙吗
So what do you say, partners?
寻找治愈方法之战拉开帷幕
The race for the cure has begun,
但我们要付出多少才能找到
but how far will we have to go to find it?
我都要开始担心 你们找不到地方了
I was beginning to worry you boys wouldn't find the place.
你杀了这些人吗
Did you kill all these people?
杀了他们是你的事
Killing them is your job.
不行 我绝不能这么做
No way. I'm not doing it.
你以为自己还有选择的权利吗
What makes you think you have a choice?
要想完成猎人纹身你就得杀吸血鬼
You have to kill vampires to complete the hunter's mark.
纹身等于治愈方法
Mark equals cure.
这间酒吧中 几乎全是新生吸血鬼
You're in a bar full of almost vampires,
开始猎杀吧
so get your hunt on.
你去死 你说过的 我不用杀
Screw you. You said I wouldn't have to kill
任何无辜之人
any innocent people.
杰里米 他们已经不是人了
Jeremy, they're not people.
够了 动手 要么等死
Enough! Have at it, or else.
我不会听命于你的 混♥蛋♥
I don't take orders from you, dick.
你不能控制猎人
Hunters can't be compelled.
你说得对 我控制不了你
You're right. I can't compel you,
但如果你被良心所累
but if your conscience is getting in the way,
那就只能让我给你帮忙了
then allow me to make this easy for you
因为我能控制他们
because I can compel them.
给你两分钟准备时间
I'm gonna give you a two-minute head start.
然后我会让所有吸血鬼随你而去
Then I'm gonna send every vampire in here after you.
你如果不杀他们 他们就会杀死你的朋友 马特
You kill them, or they kill your friend...Matt.
等等
Wait a second.
不行 你把他们变成吸血鬼 他负责杀
No, no. You turn them, he kills them.
我们说好的 克劳斯
That was the deal, Klaus.
艺术家都狂放不羁 不拘小节
I'm taking artistic license.
你知道他不能一次杀死这么多人
You know he can't take them all on at the same time.
有你这个教练在 他绝对能行
With you as his coach, he'll be fine.
其实马特更让人担心
It's Matt I'm worried about.
杰里米 到车上去拿武器
Jeremy, go get the weapons out of the car.
我马上就来
I'll be right behind you.
和他一起去
Go with him.
如果我听到你们发动汽车跑路
If I hear an engine start,
我就亲手杀了马特
I'll kill Matt myself!
你没事吧
Are you ok?
没事 我得歇一下
Yeah. I just need a second.
没时间休息
We don't have a second.
他们会闻到血腥味 我们得快跑
They can smell your blood. We need to go.
别犹豫 幸好是我
Don't hesitate. You're lucky it was me.
否则你们俩早死了
Otherwise, you two would be dead.
你陷害我们
You set us up.
我只想让这件事尽快结束
I'm was trying to get this thing over with.
是你偏要惹怒克劳斯
You're the one that pissed off Klaus.
现在你只能自求多福了
Now you have to fight your way out of it.
其他吸血鬼在哪里
Where are the other vampires?
他们是新生吸血鬼 还在摸索如何追踪猎物
They're newbies. They're still trying to figure out how to track,
也就是说 你们有两秒时间准备战斗
which means you have two seconds to get ready to fight.
走这边能到湖边别♥墅♥
The lake house is this way.
如果我们进屋 他们就没法追过来
if we can get there, they won't be able to get inside.
等等 你想跑走吗
Wait. You want to run?
他们会杀死马特的
They're gonna kill Matt.
好吧 快走 我来拖住他们
Fine. Get out of here. I'll slow them down.
杰里米 你在哪里
Jeremy, where are you?
快跑 马上就到了
Keep going. We're almost there.
你没事吧
Are you ok?
天啊
My god.
快进屋 快
Get to the house! Hurry!
杰里米 怎么回事
Jeremy, what's going on?
他们追来了
They're coming.
太阳出来了
Sun's up.
他们离开了
They're long gone.
你到底怎么想的
What the hell were you thinking?
我只是让你教他怎么战斗
All I asked you to do was to teach him how to fight.
他没好好学
He's not the best student in the world.
等一下 现在是我的错了
Wait. Now this is my fault?
别再说了
Stop talking.
我知道你很生气
Look. I know you're angry,
但我的方法是使他的印记完全展现
but my way was the easiest, fastest,
并且给你找到治愈的
and safest way
最简单快捷而且最安全的方法
to complete his mark to get you the cure.
我不在乎那治愈方法 达蒙
I don't care about the cure, Damon,
不能以让我爱的人遭受生命危险为代价
Not if it means putting the people that I love in danger.
如果他不那么手软
Hey. There would have been no danger
就压根不会出现危险
if he hadn't gone all bleeding heart.
他杀了人
He killed someone.
那些都是无辜的人
These were innocent people.
但印记进一步展现了 不是吗
But the mark grew, didn't it?
我们得想一个计划
Ok. Look. We need a plan.
外面有一群被控制的吸血鬼
There's a group of compelled vampires out there,
一旦太阳下山
and as soon as the sun goes down,
他们就会回来找马特
they're gonna come after Matt.
所以我们要设法保护他
So we have to find a away to protect him.
是的 我知道 但如果我和杰里米
Yes, I know, but there will be no problem
继续猎杀吸血鬼的征途 就不会有问题了
when big Jer and I here go on a hunting expedition.
埃琳娜 我知道这很悲剧 我理解
Elena, I know it's tragic, I get it.
但我们一致认为他得杀了他们
But we also agree that he had to kill them.
现在我们又多了一条理由
Now we have added incentive.
所以你带着"最有价值球员"回家
So you take the least most valuable player home,
杰里米和我去把这事解决了
and Jeremy and I will finish this.
等一下 你要我把他
I'm sorry. Are you saying that I should
留下来和你在一起
leave him here with you?
相信我
Trust me.
我会保护好他的 好吗
I will keep him safe, Ok?
我了解你与世隔绝了一段时间
Ahem. I know you were, uh, daggered for a little while,
但是敲门这个习惯要保持
but, uh, knocking is still a thing.
写日记这个习惯你也保持了呢
So is writing in your diary apparently.
我只是为了保险起见
I'm just checking for doubts.
一旦有关爱情 再小心也不为过
You can never be too cautious when it comes to love.
一分钟前你还在求我
One minute, you're begging me
将埃琳娜从你记忆中抹去
to compel Elena from your mind,
下一分钟我就胸口插着匕♥首♥进棺材了
and the next, I'm up coffin creek with a dagger in my back.
好吧 你想读多少就读多少
Right. Well, you can read it all you want.
我和她已经结束了
I'm done with her.
那只是在我们找到治愈方法之前 是吧
Until we find the cure, right?
我在跟你说话呢
Hey. I'm talking to you.
我知道 而我在无视你
Oh, I know you are. I'm ignoring you.
我们在这场争夺治愈方法的比赛中
Look. We're at a bit of a disadvantage
处于稍微的劣势
in this whole race for the cure.
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表