I'm captain, but I thought you hated cheerleading.
以前是 但是现在我觉得跳来跳去
I did, and now I think it would be really fun
把人扔到空中会很有意思
to jump around and toss people up in the air.
这不像其他的活动那么难
It's not like the routines are that hard.
我觉得这会让达蒙很高兴的
I...think that would make Damon really happy.
多么不愉悦的惊喜啊
Ah, what an unpleasant surprise.
我列了个清单 标题是
So I just came up with a list
你做得最烂的事情
called things you suck at.
第一条 找到凯瑟琳
Number one: finding Katherine, ever.
第二条 掩饰你和小告密者海莉的
Number two: covering up your secret phone conversations
秘密通话
to that little backstabber Hayley.
是啊 她在哪里
Yeah, so where is she,
关于凯瑟琳 她都知道什么
and what does she know about Katherine?
我该帮你吗
I should help you?
你杀了我弟弟
After you lot killed my brother
又把我困在吉尔伯特家的客厅
and imprisoned me in the Gilbert living room?
克劳斯 你会分轻重缓急的
You might want to prioritize, Klaus.
有个更让你头疼的问题
You have much bigger problems.
凯瑟琳得到了治愈方法
Katherine has the cure.
我猜她大概会把它给你灌下去
My guess is she's gonna want to cram it down your throat.
你帮我找到凯瑟琳
You help me find Katherine,
让我拿到治愈方法 我把它给埃琳娜
I'll get the cure, I'll give it to Elena,
皆大欢喜
everybody wins.
让我问问海莉凯瑟琳的下落吧
Just let me question Hayley about Katherine.
恕我爱莫能助
Can't help you, mate.
海莉归我
Hayley's all mine.
虽然我有个吸血鬼线人
Although I did have a run-in
他也许知道凯瑟琳的下落
with a vampire who may know where Katerina is.
但真是抱歉 我把他脖子咬穿了
Too bad for you I bit halfway through his bloody neck.
估计他撑不到和你谈心就得死了
He probably won't have much time for chit-chat.
医院血库的所有血袋不翼而飞了
The entire supply of blood from the hospital,
莫名其妙地消失了
all the reserves, gone, just vanished.
我不明白 你认为是我们偷的吗
I don't understand. Are you accusing us?
不 我没这意思
No, I'm not accusing you,
但小镇现在已经岌岌可危
but this town is at a tipping point.
再来一起房♥屋神秘失火案
Any more unexplained house fires,
局面就会彻底失控
and things are gonna boil over.
抱歉 我知道不是你的错
I'm sorry. I know it's not your fault.
这周发生的事太多了
It's been a rough week.
米兰达·吉尔伯特是我高中的闺蜜之一
Miranda Gilbert was one of my best friends in high school.
看到她家变成现在这样
To see what's happened to her family--
真让我
It's just...
莉兹
Look, Liz...
如果需要我帮忙
If there's anything I can do to help,
我一定尽力
I promise I will.
很好 你得帮忙
Good. You need to.
不管是谁偷的血袋
Whoever stole that blood
都将许多性命置于危险之中
put a lot of lives in danger
你们 包括我女儿的身份
and risks exposing all of you,
都可能会曝光
my daughter included.
你觉得会是谁
So who can you think of
谁那么想吸血
who wants blood that bad,
又会那么冒失
who would be so careless?
队服依旧合身
The uniform still fits.
你看起来真美
You look fantastic.
我们绝对会完胜林峦队的
We are totally gonna kick Grove Hill's ass.
是啊 会很好玩的
Yeah. Should be fun.
天啊 姑娘们 我把化妆包忘在车上了
My god. You guys, I left my makeup back on the bus.
今年参赛队伍比去年多了不少
The competition's bigger than last year.
我去做伸展练习
I'm gonna go stretch.
我喜欢你的发带
I like your ribbon.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想要
I want it.
是吗 可我正带着呢 用你自己的吧
Yeah, but I'm using it, so go get your own.
你去哪儿了 马上就开赛了
Where were you? We're going on any minute.
我这不是回来了嘛
I'm here, aren't I?
你的发带哪儿来的
What's with the ribbon?
和我们的队服一点都不搭
That's not even our colors.
你是不是疯了
Are you out of your mind?
你是怎么回事
What is your problem?
比赛当天还吸人血
Feeding on the competition?
你没听到达蒙对你说的吗
Hello. Did you not hear what Damon told you?
听到了 但管他呢 我爱怎样就怎样
I did, but who cares? I'll do whatever I want.
没事吧
Everything all right?
没事 只要女王不来干涉
Yeah, as soon as the queen backs off,
就一切完美
everything will be fine.
达蒙不是利用认祖归忠让她听话吗
Remember how Damon sired her to behave?
根本没用
It didn't really work.
你说什么 她吸血了
What do you mean, she fed?
我特别嘱咐她 不能吸血
I specifically told her, no feeding.
认祖归忠能让她服从
The sire bond should make her listen.
没错 这正是我想说的
Right. That's what I'm saying.
认祖归忠失效了
The sire bond isn't working.
这绝不可能
That's impossible.
你好好想想
Think about it.
埃琳娜认祖归忠是因为对你有感情
Elena's sire bond stems from her feelings for you, right?
一旦她屏蔽人性 也就毫无感情可言
With her humanity off, she has no feelings.
我只想解除这该死的认祖归忠
All I wanted was to break that damn bond.
你说这么久以来
You're telling me now this whole time
她都关掉了人性
all she had to do was turn it off?
当她恢复人性会如何
What happens if she turns it back on?
我不知道 但更要紧的是
I don't know, but more importantly,
你现在人在哪里
where are you right now?
我在郊区一个货车停车场
I'm at a truck stop in the boonies
再找一个死了的吸血鬼
looking for a dead vampire
也许会找到凯瑟琳跟治愈方法
that might lead to Katherine and the cure.
你只要拽着她回家就好
Look, just grab her and get her home.
我一有空就会回来的
I'll be there when I can.
是你 我还以为你在那座
You. I thought you were still vacationing
鸟不拉屎的岛上度假呢
on numbskull island.
我在追寻答案
Well, I was looking for answers,
我仅有的发现就是 你们的肖恩教授死了
and all I found was your professor Shane, dead,
任何关于治愈的人和事 都随着他消失匿迹
and with him, anything anyone knows about the cure.
就知道不会变得这么好心
Guess you won't turn into a real girl after all.
我会找到治愈方法
I'll get the cure.
我只要找到凯瑟琳 赌你能帮我找到她
I just need Katherine, and I'm betting you can help me find her.
我为什么要帮你
Why would I help you?
因为我够聪明
Because I was smart enough to bring
带了一些我哥哥的血
a pinch of my brother's blood.
你如何审问一个
How else would you interrogate a vampire
几乎死于狼人口下的吸血鬼呢
who's practically dead from a wolf bite?
好吧 跟我走
Fine. Follow me.
我也许知道去哪找
I might know where to look.
现在你休息好了
So you're rested,
吃饱了
you're fed.
跟我说说凯瑟琳
Tell me about Katerina.
大部分男人都是用
Most men get their power kick
拷问和恐吓来达成目的
from torture and intimidation.
倒是你 好吃好喝款待我
With you, it's drinks and fine dining.
对象是你 我就推崇殷勤款待而不是威严相逼
Well, in your case, I favor hospitality over unpleasantness,
但我一直都是心血来潮就会改变主意的
but I have been known to change my mind on a whim.
凯瑟琳在哪里
Where is Katerina?
你真的认为我知道吗
You seriously think I know?
关于我们的举动是你透露给她
You tipped her off as to what we were up to
帮她踏上寻找治愈方法的征程
and set her on a course to find the cure.
作为回报 她却派人来杀你
In return, she sent her lackey to snuff you out.
告诉我
Tell me,
凯瑟琳给你什么保证了
what did Katerina promise you?
我曾在新奥尔良想找到
I was in New Orleans trying to find information
有关我亲生父母的信息
about my real parents.
凯瑟琳找到我 说是她能帮我
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表