你们俩怎么了 我们是在浪费时间
What is with you two? We're wasting time!
她说的非常对
You know what, she's right.
去你的什么计划 我要自己干掉康纳
Screw your plan. I'll kill Connor myself.
斯特凡
Stefan!
为什么你要这么做
Why are you doing this?
达蒙那个地道的点子
Damon had the right idea
很好 但如果我不能指望他按我的计划来
with the tunnels, but I'm not going to go in there
我是不会下去的
if I can't count on him to do it my way.
点击发送
如果你不指望他 你才给他打了马鞭草
If you can't count on him? You just vervained him!
你觉得他会考虑艾普莉和马特吗
Do you think he cares about April or Matt?
他只会为你把杰里米救出来
He'll get Jeremy out for you,
之后他会干掉康纳 不管其他人的死活
but then he'll go right after Connor no matter who gets hurt.
那我要和你一起去
Then I'm coming with you.
你不能和我一起去 埃琳娜
You're not coming with me, Elena!
你需要我的帮忙
You need my help!
假如康纳攻击 你必须自卫
What if Connor attacks and you have to defend yourself?
如果你杀了他呢
And what if you kill him?
愧疚之情会毁了你
The guilt will wreck you.
你以为我不害怕吗
You don't think that I'm afraid of that?
我当然害怕
Of course I am.
斯特凡 我几乎没有办法承受
Stefan, I'm barely holding it together.
如果杰里米受伤了
If Jeremy gets hurt--
我们会把杰里米救出来的
We'll get Jeremy out, ok?
我答应你 埃琳娜 听我说
I promise you. Elena, listen to me, listen to me.
这是我对你
This is the most important thing
最重要的请求
that I have ever asked you to do.
你要相信我
I just need you to trust me.
拜托了
Please.
那人是个危险分子
Look, man, this guy is dangerous.
训练有素 全副武装
He's highly trained, he's armed--
我能搞定的
I can handle myself.
再说这是克劳斯单独要求我做的
Besides, Klaus asked me personally.
千万别去
This is a bad idea.
-你是谁 -你又是谁
- Uh, who are you? - Who the hell are you?
卡罗琳
Caroline.
你是泰勒的女朋友对吧
Ohh. You're Tyler's girl.
他和我说过你 我是海莉
He told me about you. I'm Hayley.
海莉 那就奇怪了
Well, Hayley, that's pretty crazy,
我怎么从没听他提过你
'cause I haven't heard a thing about you.
我已经在这待了几天了
I've been staying here a few days.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我需要个住处 泰勒很够朋友
I needed a place to crash, Ty's a buddy.
他说我可以住在这里
He was kind enough to offer.
我认识泰勒所有的朋友
I know all of Ty's buddies
就是从来没听说过你
and I haven't heard about you,
不如废话少说
so how about we cut the crap?
我可没空和你演肥皂剧
Yeah, I don't do teen drama.
问泰勒去吧
Take it up with Ty.
先走一步
Excuse me.
迪安 你不是非去不可的
Dean, you don't need to do this.
你别插手 海莉 我会去的
Stay out of this, Hayley. I'm going.
听她一句吧 你去就是送死
Just listen to her, man. It's suicide.
克劳斯叫你单枪匹马去抓康纳
Klaus told you to take Connor by yourself,
还不能还手
and you can't even fight back?
让你只能用"非致命武力"
You have to use "Non-lethal force"?
到底什么是非致命武力
What the hell is that?
克劳斯下达的是直接命令
Klaus gave me a direct order.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
那疯子已经杀了内特了
That maniac already killed Nate.
你不是混血儿 你不明白
You're not a hybrid, you don't know what it's like.
克劳斯的命令 我必须服从
Klaus asks for something, you do it.
我也是个混血儿
Look... I'm a hybrid.
以前我也对克劳斯言听计从
I used to do everything Klaus said.
但我现在不会了
But I don't anymore.
你也可以和我一样的
You don't have to, either.
你以为你能违抗克劳斯
You think you can stand up to Klaus?
证明给我看啊
Here, prove it.
泰勒 别
Tyler, don't...
-喂 -你好 克劳斯
- Hello? - Hey, Klaus.
泰勒 你没惹什么麻烦吧
Tyler. I hope you're not causing problems.
我已经恢复自♥由♥身 不会再听命于你了
I can do whatever I want. I'm not sired to you anymore.
很好 可惜我不小心知道了你的秘密
Fair enough. Though I do happen to know your little secret
你在阿巴拉契亚山发生的小插曲
about your time in Appalachia.
你朋友叫啥来着
What was your friend's name?
海莉 对吧
Hayley, was it?
你很乐意我帮你保守这秘密吧
You'd probably prefer I kept that to myself.
真是抱歉
I'm sorry, mate.
你要亲口告诉我呢
Are you going to answer
还是我可以直接理解成
or should I just assume
你会乖乖回来...你怎么说的来着
you're back to being... How did you phrase it?
对了 当我的小贱狗
Oh, yes. My little bitch.
随你怎么做吧
Do whatever the hell you want.
这就完了
That's it?
你就这么轻易被打败了
You just back down?!
我们打烊了
We're closed.
你先放了人♥质♥
I want you to free the hostages.
我会放了他们 前提是你满足我的要求
I'll free them. As soon as you give me what I want--
你和其他的吸血鬼 都得死
You and everyone like you dead.
来血祭那个吸血鬼猎人的印记吗
What, so your hunter's mark can grow?
我都知道了
Yeah, I know all about that.
图案的涵义 你的真实身份
What it means. What you are.
听着 你放了人♥质♥
Listen, you free the hostages
我们还能坐下来聊聊
and you and I can have a little chat.
也许你可以听我说说五兄弟的事
Maybe I can tell you about the brotherhood of the five.
没用的
That's a weak move.
你已经走投无路了吧
You must be desperate.
好好想想吧 康纳
Think about it, Connor.
克劳斯救了你一命 他需要你活着
Klaus saved your life, he needs you alive.
难道你不好奇原因吗
Aren't you the least bit curious why?
我还是个孩子的时候
When I was a kid,
我爸爸常给我讲关于吸血鬼的恐怖故事
my dad used to tell me these scary stories about vampires.
只是故事而已
They're just stories.
外面那人可不是这么说的
Not to that man out there.
他看起来...
There's something so familiar...
很眼熟
about him.
现在的情况已经够乱了
Look, this is a messed up situation.
千万别被那人的胡言乱语
The last thing that you want to do
给迷惑了
is buy into that guy's craziness.
你会没事的
You're going to be fine.
-我们会逃出去的 -这是什么
- We're getting out of here. - What is that?
这里以前有个通道能从旧酒窖出去
There used to be an exit through the old wine cellar.
他们把这里封住了
They bricked it over.
那我们只能坐以待毙了
So that's it, then?
我们完蛋了
We're screwed.
不 我们不会完蛋的
No. We're not screwed.
这里看起来一个人都没有
There's no sign of anyone.
斯特凡会从另一个方向靠近
Stefan's coming at him from the other side.
他会把人♥质♥救出来
He'll free the hostages,
你的任务就是把康纳活捉
your job is to get Connor out alive.
当心点儿
And use caution, mate.
他最爱给人设套了
He favors booby traps and ambushes.
明白
Understood.
也许你有潜力做吸血鬼猎人
You may be a potential hunter,
但你只要敢动一下
but you make one move,
我就打断你手上27根骨头
I will break all 27 bones in your hand.
不是所有吸血鬼都是坏的
They're not all bad, you know?
有些吸血鬼是我的朋友
Some of them, they're my friends.
朋友吗
Friends, huh?
我以前也有个朋友成了吸血鬼
Yeah, I had a friend like that once.
她被一个我猎杀的吸血鬼转化了
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表